1 DPO and PRAYING this is my cycle...dreading this TWW anyone with me?!

Thanks littlegirl. Do you think that maybe I ovulated yesterday?

I'm anxious about giving dh a night off tonight if I am not sure that I ovulated!!! haha. We will bd tomorrow (following smep) so I think we should cover all basis.

I've noticed late yesterday and a little this morning the SMALLEST amount of ewcm. It doesn't stretch very far at all, but just now noticing it. I wasn't seeing any last week and started using preseed on Saturday. I used preseed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday and therefore didn't even monitor my cm.

my temp always takes a whole day to rise so I would say tomorrow will definitely let you know if it happened yesterday or not! Good Luck!!

Let us know what it is in the AM!! :thumbup::hugs:

so i get really squimish about this stuff. i have felt (tmi) "wetter" in a sense down there and thought maybe it was cm but i never get the courage to actually feel down there to see. im gagging at the thought and i dont even know how it should look or feel. does cm just mean i am ovulating soon?

So I Did my Ovulation Test Around 4:50pm eastern and the line was lighter than the two tests Yesterday. What could that mean?

Hi! I am 1DPO and already going crazy too! This is my first post and first month TTC. I'm so glad I found this forum! I'm not sure what to do with myself and happy to see others are in the same boat. :) :thumbup:

Hi! I am 1DPO and already going crazy too! This is my first post and first month TTC. I'm so glad I found this forum! I'm not sure what to do with myself and happy to see others are in the same boat. :) :thumbup:

Welcome! :hugs: I am always going crazy whether it is waiting to ovulate or the TWW....this is the only thing that really helps!

Glad we can be buddies! :thumbup:

Lots of :dust: your way! Good Luck!!:flower:

Hiya all! Yip im also in the 2ww. My oh and I been trying since july last year. Desperately hoping this is our month. Gonna do my first hpt on friday (if I can wait that long ) lol. Having lots of cramping pinching feeling since 3dpo. Lots of white cm tmi (I dont usually get this after ov). Starving even after my dinner last couple of days also very thirsty too. Also keep getting light headed. Hope im not looking into things too much but deffo feel different this month so super excited! Good luck everyone!
Chichi, welcome to the thread! Symptom sounds great. Hope you get your bfp.

I feel terrible today...cramps, upset stomach, headache....pretty sure I'm either getting sick or I ate something bad, but all I want to do is go home and go back to bed. BLAH

wish they were signs of a BFP in my future, but way to early for that....only 2DPO *sigh*

I feel terrible today...cramps, upset stomach, headache....pretty sure I'm either getting sick or I ate something bad, but all I want to do is go home and go back to bed. BLAH

wish they were signs of a BFP in my future, but way to early for that....only 2DPO *sigh*

awww i am feeling similar to you. i think at the most i am 1 DPO. not sure when i ovulated or if i ovulate today. i feel like i do when AF comes but she isnt supposed to come until may 1st. i want to just get in the bed too. i hope you feel better.

awww i am feeling similar to you. i think at the most i am 1 DPO. not sure when i ovulated or if i ovulate today. i feel like i do when AF comes but she isnt supposed to come until may 1st. i want to just get in the bed too. i hope you feel better.

It is strange....ive now gotten a headache which is honestly making it all worse but Im probably coming down with a bug or something. I am a nurse so it happens from time to time lol....Although I have heard that the increase in progesterone can cause these symptoms sometimes so maybe we just have A LOT of that in our systems this cycle?! who knows!!??

I surely hope you feel better as well! :cheers: to taking a nap! lol :hugs:

i may be getting sick as well. i hope not because i hate being sick and i hope AF stays away!

it would so not be fair to get sick during the TWW...its just wrong lol

lol ugh. it is wrong but it would help me take my mind off of the tww haha

littlegirl - I bet you are just feeling the effects of progesterone! Progesterone mimics all these crazy pregnancy symptoms, so when people think they are having pregnancy symtpoms this early....they aren't. It's just the progesterone. Yesterday wasn't much of a fun day for me. I had a pretty bad headache and was SOOO tired! I actually skipped lunch and attempted to take a nap on my lunch break!

My temp did rise .2 degrees this morning so I'm hoping for another rise tomorrow morning to give me crosshairs on Tuesday. Therefore, I am right there with you at 2dpo (hopefully!)

littlegirl - I bet you are just feeling the effects of progesterone! Progesterone mimics all these crazy pregnancy symptoms, so when people think they are having pregnancy symtpoms this early....they aren't. It's just the progesterone. Yesterday wasn't much of a fun day for me. I had a pretty bad headache and was SOOO tired! I actually skipped lunch and attempted to take a nap on my lunch break!

My temp did rise .2 degrees this morning so I'm hoping for another rise tomorrow morning to give me crosshairs on Tuesday. Therefore, I am right there with you at 2dpo (hopefully!)

That is extremely helpful! Thank you so much!:hugs:
Are you feeling better today?!
I will keep my fingers crossed for both of us and send lots of :dust: your way!! :flower:

Yes, feeling better! Thanks for asking! I had some weird crampy feeling this morning but it has gone away. Feeling great now....just getting inpatient already!

I'm actually seeing a doctor today. Guessing it won't amount to much but maybe it's my foot in the door if this isn't our month.

Good luck to you and I hope you get to feeling better!!!

Yes, feeling better! Thanks for asking! I had some weird crampy feeling this morning but it has gone away. Feeling great now....just getting inpatient already!

I'm actually seeing a doctor today. Guessing it won't amount to much but maybe it's my foot in the door if this isn't our month.

Good luck to you and I hope you get to feeling better!!!

Oh gosh good luck with the doctor!!! Please let me know if you find anything out!!!:hugs:

Glad you are feeling better!! I am hoping that will be me tomorrow!!!:thumbup:

Dr's appt went well. Go in Monday for the "Day 21" blood work so that he can check my lh levels. I had to have an ultrasound done last summer and he had reviewed my ultrasound prior to me coming in today and told me that my uterus looks good and he had no concerns there. He reviewed my chart from last month and said it was good and is hopeful this month will follow it. By reviewing last months chart and this months chart, my opk tests, and the days we bd'd, he is confident we have done all we can! He told me we will see at the end of the month where we need to go but was hopeful that today we just "got to visit and have a positive pregnancy test at the end of the month."

Now...if that doesn't get my hopes up even MORE than they were, I don't know what will. Man...I will sure be crushed if I get a negative :(

Dr's appt went well. Go in Monday for the "Day 21" blood work so that he can check my lh levels. I had to have an ultrasound done last summer and he had reviewed my ultrasound prior to me coming in today and told me that my uterus looks good and he had no concerns there. He reviewed my chart from last month and said it was good and is hopeful this month will follow it. By reviewing last months chart and this months chart, my opk tests, and the days we bd'd, he is confident we have done all we can! He told me we will see at the end of the month where we need to go but was hopeful that today we just "got to visit and have a positive pregnancy test at the end of the month."

Now...if that doesn't get my hopes up even MORE than they were, I don't know what will. Man...I will sure be crushed if I get a negative :(

It sounds like WONDERFUL news!!! Its great that he confirmed that you guys are doing everything you can and that he seems to feel positive about it! I will keep my fingers crossed for you that you get your BFP at the end of this month! But if you don't at least you know you can go back to him and maybe he will have some answers or new ideas to try!!!!!

Sending TONS of :dust: your way!!!!!! :flower:

Here's to Easter implantation!!!!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back