1 DPO and PRAYING this is my cycle...dreading this TWW anyone with me?!

Hi there! Sorry to intrude but you ladies seem very well informed when it comes to ovulation :)
How do you know what dpo you are when your cycle changes? In the past 6 mos my cycle has varied from 26-31 days. It makes it hard to know when to test! We only did it once this month-April fools day! Lol! I tested on Monday because my boobs have been SO sore and swelled but the digital was negative. Im not sure if that is accurate or too soon??? If my period decides to be 28 days this month it will be due on the 22nd.

I use OPK's to pinpoint when I might ovulate because I have also had irregular cycles in the past! And then I Temp everyday because after you ovulate your temp goes up and then you know you did, and you know which day! that way you can keep tack of what DPO you are!

It is so frustrating having cycles that bounce around all over the place! Without temping and OPK's I'd be lost!

Let us know how your test goes! :dust: your way!

Hi there! Sorry to intrude but you ladies seem very well informed when it comes to ovulation :)
How do you know what dpo you are when your cycle changes? In the past 6 mos my cycle has varied from 26-31 days. It makes it hard to know when to test! We only did it once this month-April fools day! Lol! I tested on Monday because my boobs have been SO sore and swelled but the digital was negative. Im not sure if that is accurate or too soon??? If my period decides to be 28 days this month it will be due on the 22nd.

my cycle has changed since jan of this year so im not sure exactly when i ovulate. i have just started using a ovulation kit yesterday and tested twice and each time i got a line but it wasnt darker then the test line so im assuming i will ovulate soon. maybe tomorrow. or maybe today. im so new at this stuff. it may be too soon. test again.

Hi I will deffo keep everyone posted! Not too sure how the replys and posts work just my 2nd post so please bear with me getting used to the site lol. Well I dont know if cm means too much although when I was pregnant before had lots of white cm same as I do now. But on the other hand heard some ladies say its normal for them after ov. Think everyone is different. How many dpo are you? Xxx

i am still waiting to ovulate. i think i will maybe today or tomorrow. maybe even friday. i dont have a clue. using an ovulation kit to track. i should be 1DPO by saturday at the latest. how many dpo are u?

Don't get too down....you never know what might happen! Plus he could come home tonight and be totally ready to go which would be like PERFECT timing!

lots of :dust: your way!!

we will see lol. im hoping that one of the little guys is patiently waiting for my egg lol. i know this is going to be the longest two weeks of my life haha

Let's hope! and we will be here waiting with you! :thumbup:

im gonna try to BD on friday to try to up my chances! woot woot:happydance:

Hiya ovulation predictor kits are pretty awesome for detecting ovulation! I use them and think they are fab xx

Hi I will deffo keep everyone posted! Not too sure how the replys and posts work just my 2nd post so please bear with me getting used to the site lol. Well I dont know if cm means too much although when I was pregnant before had lots of white cm same as I do now. But on the other hand heard some ladies say its normal for them after ov. Think everyone is different. How many dpo are you? Xxx

Im 1DPO...sigh lol LONG TWW :dohh:

Thanks for the responses!! You ladies are quick. Usually I can "tell" when I ovulate because I have a large amount of ewcm and feel a lil bloaty. This month, first time ever, none of that happened. I was hoping maybe we happened to have sex right before the egg dropped and thats why I didnt get my normal ovulation symptoms? Does that make sense? Im probably reaching :) I think the hpt (digi) I took may have been too early though because it was only 13 days after the actual sex...and about 8 days before my period was due..

OPK's are the best thing that ever happened in my TTC process....although I still haven't gotten my BFP so take it with a grain of salt right? lol

Macy you can always test again closer to AF!! It will be more accurate then is what they say! :flower:

Sorry to intrude, but I wanted to see if someone could give me some advice. My chart is confusing the heck out of me! It's only the second month I have been tracking my temperature. Here is my story:

We decided to do smep this month and follow it to a T! We decided to start on CD7.
We bd'd CD7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16. We will bd again tomorrow night, cd 18

I use the clearblue advanced digital opk. I got a flashing smiley on CD 9, 10, 11 and 12. I had an empty circle on day 13 (???), and then a solid smiley on day 14. The solid smiley stays on the screen for 48 hours.

My temp was 97.0 on Sunday (day of positive opk), jumped to 97.6 on Monday (whoa!), dropped to 97.4 on Tuesday, and 97.5 this morning.

Can anyone give me any input on what they think is going on??? Maybe Monday's temp was skewed or something? I have a cyst in my breast that is very sensitive today (I noticed it starting last night), and my nipples are slightly sore today. Surely these are things that happen once progesterone is secreted??? I'll see if I can attach my chart somehow if that would help.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

is it true that u can test for pregnancy with an ovulation test. has anyone heard that before lol

Sorry to intrude, but I wanted to see if someone could give me some advice. My chart is confusing the heck out of me! It's only the second month I have been tracking my temperature. Here is my story:

We decided to do smep this month and follow it to a T! We decided to start on CD7.

I use the clearblue advanced digital opk. I got a flashing smiley on CD 9, 10, 11 and 12. I had an empty circle on day 13 (???), and then a solid smiley on day 14. The solid smiley stays on the screen for 48 hours.

My temp was 97.0 on Sunday (day of positive opk), jumped to 97.6 on Monday (whoa!), dropped to 97.4 on Tuesday, and 97.5 this morning.

Can anyone give me any input on what they think is going on??? Maybe Monday's temp was skewed or something? I have a cyst in my breast that is very sensitive today (I noticed it starting last night), and my nipples are slightly sore today. Surely these are things that happen once progesterone is secreted??? I'll see if I can attach my chart somehow if that would help.

you usually ovulate 12-36 hours after you get a +opk. and then your temp rises somewhere between 12-24 hours from there. depends on what your temps were before ovulation?

cant see your chart, but that would be helpful!:flower:

is it true that u can test for pregnancy with an ovulation test. has anyone heard that before lol

I heard this is true, but I heard that it will only be + after a HPT?

never tried it myself lol of course I've never been pregnant so I wouldn't know! haha

im not an expert but i'd love to see your chart.

lol, i have never been pregnant either. i should have taken a pic of my two opk test results from yesterday. i'll take it today and show u guys. maybe u all can help me determine whats going on with my O.

Thank you for being willing to look at my chart!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4aaa15

Anxious to know what you all think!

Thank you for being willing to look at my chart!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4aaa15

Anxious to know what you all think!

My guess is you will see a rise in temp tomorrow morning!:flower: but again im not an expert just a guess!

why couldnt there just be a set of symptoms every women felt and then knew that they were pregnant. i hate not knowing whats going on

Thanks littlegirl. Do you think that maybe I ovulated yesterday?

I'm anxious about giving dh a night off tonight if I am not sure that I ovulated!!! haha. We will bd tomorrow (following smep) so I think we should cover all basis.

I've noticed late yesterday and a little this morning the SMALLEST amount of ewcm. It doesn't stretch very far at all, but just now noticing it. I wasn't seeing any last week and started using preseed on Saturday. I used preseed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday and therefore didn't even monitor my cm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->