1 dpo, anybody want to be tww buddies?

I really like your girl's name hiphop. It sounds very elegant. :)

Our name for a boy is Phillip Michael. We've tossed around a few names for a girl and our top names right now are Lilliana and Isabelle. However, I'm not in love with any of the girls names we've come up with yet.

I've been TTC since December, but haven't started charting/temping yet. I just take OPKs and they've been working out well for me so far. This cycle we didn't really do anything special. Just BD a lot and hoped for the best. :haha: I did order some PreSeed for next cycle, though if we aren't lucky this cycle.

Our names are Ezekiel Merritt and Alice Rose. We are both fond of older names.

I used preseed eith ds and really liked it.

Thank you aidensmom :)
I love but a lot of people I know hate it, but it isn't their baby so oh well! :D
I think both of you have adorable nanes picked out!
This cycle OH and I BD'd a lot too :haha: but we didn't start until CD 17, because of my laparoscopy a few weeks ago :/
WHEN I ovulate, I ovulate between CD 18-22 depending on my cycle (31-35 days) according to the progesterone blood test, and we bd'd every day at least, lol so I should be okay, if I even ovulated this month!
I've never tried preseed but I've heard a lot of great reviews about it!
I had the urge to POAS tonight :( haha I resisted once I realized how silly that would be!!

:hi:how are you girlies doing? All the names are so awesome.
As far asI am concerned I am in doubt if I ovulated this cycle because temperature are down again today after two days of high. I am going to give up temping if this month is not for me. Here is my chart. can anyone make any sense from it? I am bummed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-17-15-07-46.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-17-15-07-46.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 5
hello i would love to join! i'm 3dpo but going to try to hold out testing til the 27th, i only have a couple frer's and don't want to waste them since i'm not sure about this month, only got to bd a couple times around the right times in my cycle. either the epo or vitamin b6 i was taking made me ovulate early!

sweety~i would look at your chart but i don't temp because i work crazy hours so i'm no help to you lol

We haven't settled on names yet but like Toby, Harry and Jorah (GoT's lol) for a boy and Lily, Cora and Alice for girls. Our son is called Flynn :)

I'm super emotional right now so hope thats a good sign!

Woo hoo! Official crosshairs....today is 3 DPO! Just another 11 days ughhh! I have my fingers crossed! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31a957/]https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31a957//thumb.png
I dont want to get my hopes up!

hello i would love to join! i'm 3dpo but going to try to hold out testing til the 27th, i only have a couple frer's and don't want to waste them since i'm not sure about this month, only got to bd a couple times around the right times in my cycle. either the epo or vitamin b6 i was taking made me ovulate early!

sweety~i would look at your chart but i don't temp because i work crazy hours so i'm no help to you lol
Don't worry about chart. No matter how hard I try to analyze it at the end results matter. lol.
Hopefully you might have caught that eggy. Like everyone says never loose till witch shows up.

Woo hoo! Official crosshairs....today is 3 DPO! Just another 11 days ughhh! I have my fingers crossed! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31a957/]https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31a957//thumb.png
Yay, for your crosshair. Good luck. when are you testing?

Sweety~thank you for the words of encouragement!

Nurse~That's awesome, sending you sticky vibes!!

Salamder~fingers crossed that's a good sign for you :thumbup:

Sweety- I can't help with the chart, I've never done one.

Welcome purely. :hi: You have a lot more willpower than me to wait that long. I'm hoping to hold out one more week.

Salamander- I've been super emotional too. But it is one of my typical af signs. But not usually this early.

Nurse- Yay for crosshairs!

Afm, I'm 3 dpo and just waiting to test. :haha:

I've been so tired this week, but I'm trying to stay motivated to keep distracted.

Yay, for your crosshair. Good luck. when are you testing?

I am unsre when to test, I am trying to hold off until my missed period as I have heard about chemical pregnancies. Last time off bcp I got a BFP second cycle off the pill, but didnt chart or anything the first cycle so hoping Im super lucky to get it first try this time!

Sweety ~ Sorry, but I can't help with charting at all. I haven't gotten into all of that yet, so I don't have a clue.

Purely ~ Good luck waiting to test. I know I certainly couldn't do it. I'm just hoping to make it to at least 9dpo before I start testing :haha:

Salamander ~ I've been emotional, too. Well, more irritated than emotional. But it was the first sign I had with my youngest, so hopefully it's a good sign for you too!

NurseMommy ~ FX that you get lucky this time around as well and get pregnant right away! Good luck waiting to test. :)

Krissie ~ I'm trying to stay distracted as well. I'm trying really hard not to symptom spot, but I can't help myself. :dohh:

AFM ~ 4dpo today. Nothing really new to report on. Felt really emotional/irritated yesterday, but that could have been from a billion different things. I'm hoping the rest of the tww goes as quickly as the last couple days have.

I have never been a symptom spotter but now that I've been pregnant I know what to look for and it gets me excited. Even though logically they could also be af signs.

I weeded most of my side/front flower bed today. I even planted 4 shrubs. Once I finish weeding I have flowers to plant. :D

Being pregnant hasn't really helped me with symptom spotting. The last time I got pregnant was four years ago, and I can't remember that long ago. :haha:

Sounds like you've gotten a lot accomplished today Krissie :thumbup: I bet it'll look really good when your flowers are planted. :)

Today my son has been running a fever and not feeling very good. :nope: My daughter was sick a couple days ago, so I think he caught whatever she had. I hate when my babies are sick; I feel so terrible for them.

Don't worry about not being able to help with chart everyone. It's difficult I know.

krissie, it's hard not think about every bodily sign when ttc ya. But, you are doing good by distracting yourself.

aidensxmomma, Aww hope your lil ones feels better soon. I am 4dpo too today.

At 4dpo not much but, I have this stupid cold and sore throat from 1dpo whiCh is making my temperatures more erratic I guess. Having creamy cm and cloudy urine too. I havefelt some pinching pains here and there on right side and nipples are tingly. But, they always are after ovulation.

Hi everyone!! Sorry Aidensmom that your son is sick :( & sweety that you aren't feeling well either :( Krissie I pulled all of my in laws weeds yesterday in their back yard too, it was bad! I think I pulled a muscle in my hip/back area doing it :( I've been emotional as well, more irritated really, when normally I get super sensitive after I o. I looked back at my chart and I could have ovulated as early as 7 days ago!! Today I woke up with this horrible thick mucous in my throat, and a strange taste.. of course im wondering if this is a symptom, I remember having this same thing when I was pregnant with DS but seems like it was much later so I am sure its just allergies or something.. we will see!

Oh that sounds painful hiphop. I hope you feel better soon.

I didn't get to the planting as dh woke up and I talked with him and then went shopping for more flowers. :blush:

Then I came home and took a pregnancy test. :dohh: it's a complusion. But at least I have quite a few ic go waste. I'm pretty sure they are duds (I always have a very faint second line) so I don't feel guilty.

I love how I just justified taking a pregnancy test at 3 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->