1 dpo, anybody want to be tww buddies?

It's going so slow. I will be taking my daughter out for two days Hopefully the week will pass through.

BTW, it's not necessary to have ib is it? I had it with my daughter but, not sure what will happen with this one.

sweety~ i think it's actually NOT normal to have ib, most don't have it, i think only like 20% do

Hi ladies! I feel like this TWW is going slow like always :/ this morning I woke up and was sick! My bbs are sore & I kept having werid twinges/pains in my uterus area yesterday & last night. I took an hpt lol. It was a wondfo IC, there's a very faint line, but unfortunately I think this whole batch has been that way so not reading into it too much. I tried to get a pic but couldn't get a good one. I know im gonna be testing way too much this cycle now lol. Cant wait until we get some BFPs in here!

Oh, really? That is why everyone tests anyway. I thought it's very normal and was waiting to test after I get some kinda bleeding. Glad I asked.Stupid me.

I did not have ib with my dd either. I am 6 DPO right now and have been paying close attention to everything! I had some sharp cramping last night for a couple minutes but that was it. Ive been looking for ib but nothing, i know 6 dpo is still a bit early for implantation.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31a957/]https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31a957//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Nurse FX it was implantation cramping!! Yes sweety, I agree with the other ladies, didn't have IB with my DS.. I bought 2 frers today. I cant decide whether or not I am going to take one tomorrow. I know its so early but I've been having some serious symptoms today. Sore bbs, crampy feeling, nausea and some (TMI) ridiculous amounts of chunky/ creamy CM identical to when I was pregnant with Ds. I didnt want to get my hopes up but they are through the roof already :haha:

Thank you all of you. I will test on 27th for sure then. Anyone else testing around same time?

My official testing date is the 25th I think. I have IC's though and will probably test daily until AF lol. I loooove looking at pregnancy tests, so I cant wait to see some in this thread! :)

Sweety - I think my official testing date is the 26th. Doesn't matter though, I've already tested and will continue to do so daily :haha: And I didn't have implantation bleeding in any of my pregnancies. I don't think it's very common.

hiphophooray - I'm debating getting some FRERs and taking one in the morning. I'll be 8dpo then. So not completely unheard of getting a bfp then.

FX for you that your symptoms mean a BFP!

I am currently 6 dpo and using my ic. I am hoping to hold off until 10 dpo to pull out my frer. I got my bfp with DS at 11 dpo.

aiden's mom hiphophooray and krissie, lol. I know difficult to hold out till af shows up. The pregnancy testing companies are making zillions because of all of us.

I found out I bought a 6 days sooner frer with a digital for confirmation, I am getting a coupon for 2 free tests because of a faulty pack my friend called in but she doesn't get it for a few days, so i will probably wait at least until Thursday for the frer, unless my ICs get darker in the next few days :p

aiden's mom hiphophooray and krissie, lol. I know difficult to hold out till af shows up. The pregnancy testing companies are making zillions because of all of us.

:haha: Couldn't be more true.

I told my OH that I should take up stock with First Response since I spend a small fortune on FRERs almost every month :dohh: I'm thinking that if I go to the store tomorrow, I'll pick up some FRERs. If I do get some, I won't use them until 10dpo, though. Until then I have ICs to keep me busy. :winkwink:

And now all this talk of tests makes me want to test again. What's wrong with me? :rofl:

Me too aidensmomma! When I get home I probably will use an IC (been at the in laws all day) and then another one tomorrow! Thank god for the deals on Amazon lol.

Me too aidensmomma! When I get home I probably will use an IC (been at the in laws all day) and then another one tomorrow! Thank god for the deals on Amazon lol.

Definitely! Amazon has saved me a fortune in pregnancy tests. I love testing and analyzing my tests. I'd go crazy(er) if I couldn't test to my heart's content. :haha:

Lol. I am laughing alone and my OH is like? :huh:
Seriously, you gals are making me weak (might just test sooner).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->