• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO.....anyone else?

kittykat33

Reaction score
1 DPO and already stressing....anyone else wanna join me?

I will promise not to test until at least 12dpo...... Ok ill try not to test until 12dpo

:happydance:

I'll join...I either O'd yesterday or today. Got positive OPK yesterday at 5 PM, DTD shortly after, and got a fainter OPK today at 1:00 PM.

I am hoping this is the month!!!!

Let's goooooooooo BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby dust to you!!!!

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooo BFP!!!!

Good luck hun, Im getting some pinching pain today, not sure im just being paranoid lol

I could symptom spot for England! :)

Haha! I am like that as well...it's like every month I feel like I'm getting the "pregnancy symptoms" not PMS. But, lo and behold, it's always PMS. I'm feeling good this month...I felt so much at ease this go-round compared to all of the others. FX for both of us!!!!!
I see that you had a Chemical Pregnancy last month, I am so sorry. I hope you are holding up well. I can't imagine what you must have gone through.

This month, we will both have sticky beans, darn it!

Mind If I join ya ladies... . Im now 2dpo.. TMI I had some sharp shooting pains in my vajayjay last night... Strange huh lol. Left nip is soar again grr. Confirms I ovulated :haha:

Im not testing this time round, cuz you know who shows :(

Good Luck ladies!! Lets get those bpf"s!!!

Of course you can join! Welcome! Yeah, I definitely felt some O pains this go round (confirmed by a positive OPK about 24 hrs prior). My legs were killing me last night, been having an upset tummy, and sore bbs. UGH. I hope these pains stick with me for 40 weeks haha! If not, we try again in another month. :) Let's all keep positive!

How long have you ladies been TTC

Im a little bhind you guys but can i join too? all signs pointing to O being today. So im 2 days after you guys.

How are you all keeping busy until the testing date? are you planning on testing before af is due?

Welcome! I am afraid to test too early...just don't want to be let down :( I am going to give it to about the 19th or 20th then see how everything is. Last month, I was able to find brown CM ahead of my AF so I am going to continue to check as it gets closer to see what's going on. If no brown CM, then I'll test. :)

Thats a great idea!!!!!

Im too much of a poas addict for that :S hahaha I always say no testing till 12 dpo...but nope never make it past 9. LOL

Ugh, having the WORST cramps this month...O is feeling like AF for real. Not taking anything for pain just in case but goodness gracious.

Thats a great idea!!!!!

Im too much of a poas addict for that :S hahaha I always say no testing till 12 dpo...but nope never make it past 9. LOL

I go through POAS addiction phases...I did test last month but only due to AF being 7 days late. Then, she came...very light...and left within 3 days. Was hoping it was IB and even took a test last week to see and nope nothing. But had a positive OPK on Sunday so I'm hoping for that BFP this time!

Hope you ca7ught that eggy!!!

You too!!!!!!!!! I am skeptical as to whether this will really be the month for me but I think I've got a few ideas for future attempts. But, who knows, anything can happen and I've been praying like mad!

Hey there!!!!!!! Ooo Congrats on the Engagement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you!

hi!! Oh wow recently engaged!! soo exciting!! Congradulations!

Count me in!! Determined not to test early either!! Hopefully these 2 weeks fly by... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->