1 DPO.....anyone else?

Pick me, pick me.... can I join too....

I am 5dpo and on my first round of Clomid 50mg (6 "beautiful" folicles on u/s), and i am going CRAZY!!!

I was sure 1-3dpo I was going to get AF???? yesterday I "thought" I had nausea, but I am pretty sure I am making it all up! sigh!!!

I am 5dpo and on my first round of Clomid 50mg (6 "beautiful" folicles on u/s), and i am going CRAZY!!!

I was sure 1-3dpo I was going to get AF???? yesterday I "thought" I had nausea, but I am pretty sure I am making it all up! sigh!!!

Welcome to the thread!!! Glad to see you on here, I'm watching you closely to see how it turns out for you! I think the doc might end up putting me on Clomid as I don't think I ovulate very often. Well, crazier things have happened, I have been religiously reading things about pregnancy symptoms by day and found some cool posts about it. Some people have symptoms pretty much immediately (which, I think that the symptoms in the first few days after O may be just that everything is working properly preparing you for your BFP!)!!!

Well, I thought I was 4 DPO but looks like today may be my actual O day. So, I will just be stalking you ladies for your BFP's! :hugs:

Welcome to the thread!!! Glad to see you on here, I'm watching you closely to see how it turns out for you! I think the doc might end up putting me on Clomid as I don't think I ovulate very often. Well, crazier things have happened, I have been religiously reading things about pregnancy symptoms by day and found some cool posts about it. Some people have symptoms pretty much immediately (which, I think that the symptoms in the first few days after O may be just that everything is working properly preparing you for your BFP!)!!!

Well, I thought I was 4 DPO but looks like today may be my actual O day. So, I will just be stalking you ladies for your BFP's! :hugs:

Well GL with O and BD for fun, love and babies!!!

My O is very inconsistent.... so after 3 years, 4 m/c in one year, 1 yr no BFP, another m/c, the dr finally agreed I'm not consistant and put me on Clomid! Sheesh!

I truly hope this is our month..... anyone who try for a baby this much and puts there body, mind and soul through so much crazy must be in it for thr real reasons... love :)

(Sappy I realise, but true)

Wishing1010 - Good luck!

How is everyone?

I've had alot of lower backache today, with some cramping on/off.

My O is very inconsistent.... so after 3 years, 4 m/c in one year, 1 yr no BFP, another m/c, the dr finally agreed I'm not consistant and put me on Clomid! Sheesh!

I truly hope this is our month..... anyone who try for a baby this much and puts there body, mind and soul through so much crazy must be in it for thr real reasons... love :)

Wow, you have been through so much. I am glad to see you are still hopeful and trying to get a beautiful baby. I truly hope you get your BFP ASAP!!!!:hugs:

Wishing1010 - Good luck!

How is everyone?

Thank you!!!!

Do you usually experience this pain after O? How long have you been TTC?

I've never really done all this 2ww before so its all new to me.
dpo on last cycle were crazy, that was my first real ovulation (i hope) cycle since finishing the depo.
Depo finished oct, didn't get first bleed until 23rd feb (we started in feb) got + O test on 17th march then 1st april AF arrived now im on CD40 with O date of 6th may.
If i don't get preg this cycle im back off to docs to report on whats been going on as i was tested for pcos in march as doc wasn't happy that my periods hadn't return.

Do you have a story? :flower:

:dust:
All the best to you:flower:

Wishing1010 - Good luck!

How is everyone?

Thank you!!!!

Do you usually experience this pain after O? How long have you been TTC?

I've never really done all this 2ww before so its all new to me.
dpo on last cycle were crazy, that was my first real ovulation (i hope) cycle since finishing the depo.
Depo finished oct, didn't get first bleed until 23rd feb (we started in feb) got + O test on 17th march then 1st april AF arrived now im on CD40 with O date of 6th may.
If i don't get preg this cycle im back off to docs to report on whats been going on as i was tested for pcos in march as doc wasn't happy that my periods hadn't return.

Do you have a story? :flower:

Ugh, I hope everything works out positively for you, I hate the mystery of it all. Wow, I never took anything like Depo, is it common for it to be this that long before you have AF? That seems like a long time!

Well, we have been TTC for 2.5 years, no clue why we haven't. Off to a new doc later this month to see if we can try to figure out why. I am not sure if I ovulate every month but definitely feel like it's happening this month. Got what I thought was a positive OPK on CD 18 but it turns out that I got a much darker result on CD22 (yesterday). Did not get to BD last night, so I hope we haven't missed our window if we BD tonight-Sunday. If we don't get BFP this month, at least I have a better idea of when I ovulate.

I am 2dpo and am trying to waiting until the 23rd to test. this is impossible lol

I am 2dpo and am trying to waiting until the 23rd to test. this is impossible lol

I am 5dpo and losing my mind already!!! LOL

Hang in there... we can do it together!

Lol, I know, right?!?! What part of FL are you in?

I wish I were in Florida!!! :)
:plane:

Lol, I know, right?!?! What part of FL are you in?

Wishing1010 - Good luck!

How is everyone?

I often get cramps after O .... so maybe this is your little egg saying hello!!
Florida is really hot right now your not missing out. I hope we can make it ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->