1 DPO.....anyone else?

Going nuts already........2 weeks is a long time............

well i guess i got too excited...no temp rise so still not 1 dpo yet hahaha

I was just about to post something on here about my OPK's. I had what appeared to be a positive OPK on Sunday followed by a much lighter one Monday, one with no line Tuesday, and back to pretty dark line today! I'll have to take a pic tonight. Ugh, I hope I haven't screwed up the time I O'ed!!!!!

Oh no!!! Do u temp at all? It would let you know exactly when u are ovulating..

Unfortunately, no! I even have a BBT and haven't been using it. Will start CD1 of next cycle though, along with the OPK, and using Mucinex. Lol. Maybe I'm crazy but I'm going to do it all. Hahah!!!

Not crazy at all!! every cycle is a battle and the more tools you ahve the better your chances at winning!!

Whoaaaa I've had the worst cramps for the last 2 days, just tailing off a bit now!! Implantation?? Or too early?? I hope it's a good sign I've not had cramps like it before, they were like a really heavy feeling. :(

How is everyone today??

Whoaaaa I've had the worst cramps for the last 2 days, just tailing off a bit now!! Implantation?? Or too early?? I hope it's a good sign I've not had cramps like it before, they were like a really heavy feeling. :(

How is everyone today??

I am right there with you!!!!!!! Weird cramps I have NEVER had before!
Geez, if we are going to feel implantation, it should start happening pretty soon! Although, never get discouraged if you don't, as most women will not. But us crazy symptoms spotters are probably more in tune with our bodies than most. :winkwink:

Geez, if we are going to feel implantation, it should start happening pretty soon! Although, never get discouraged if you don't, as most women will not. But us crazy symptoms spotters are probably more in tune with our bodies than most. :winkwink:[/QUOTE]

OMG I hate the TWW..... I feel every little pull, twinge, ache! :wacko:

I do get very obsessed around this time, very impatient!!

only a few more days before my POAS obsession kicks in!! :happydance:

Baby Dust to All xx

Uhhh I give up....Still no temp rise after positive opk MONDAY! :(

If any of you are good with OPK's, could you please check out my recent post? I'm confused now. :(
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ovulation-tests/1855573-ugh-positive.html

Oh what on earth is going on!?? Looks like you have had multiple surges however that doesn't mean you have ovulated more than once, I'd go with CD18 although CD22 is actually darker!! I'd get dancing anyway just in case...that is very strange Hun :-/ sorry I can't be much help xx baby dust!!

Oh what on earth is going on!?? Looks like you have had multiple surges however that doesn't mean you have ovulated more than once, I'd go with CD18 although CD22 is actually darker!! I'd get dancing anyway just in case...that is very strange Hun :-/ sorry I can't be much help xx baby dust!!

Yeah, now I have no clue if I'm in the TWW or not! So weird, I feel like I O'd more towards CD18 (CM was EWCM, cramping occurred, etc.), DH was not having BD last night (terrible day at work). Hope I didn't screw up this cycle.

Uhhh I give up....Still no temp rise after positive opk MONDAY! :(

These OPK's are making me angry and it's only my first month. HAHA! :shrug:

From what I've heard, make sure BD around your positive OPK but also make sure you BD when you see EWCM, have changes in temp., feel ovulation cramping, etc. If I were you, I'd still be BD'ing as much as possible, just in case!

Geez, if we are going to feel implantation, it should start happening pretty soon! Although, never get discouraged if you don't, as most women will not. But us crazy symptoms spotters are probably more in tune with our bodies than most. :winkwink:

OMG I hate the TWW..... I feel every little pull, twinge, ache! :wacko:

I do get very obsessed around this time, very impatient!!

only a few more days before my POAS obsession kicks in!! :happydance:

Baby Dust to All xx[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have been studying my body quite hard this month, moreso than usual. Tons of "symptoms"! This TWW is going by pretty slow, cannot wait till the end of next week!

I had some cramping in the middle of the night, it went away pretty quickly. Felt wet, like I had started AF 2 weeks early, but when I went to the bathroom, it was just some watery discharge. That's all I've got for symptoms (which may not be anything based upon my weird OPKs.).

Any new cramps, twinges, etc. for you?

Hey, can i join?

I got positive ovulation test on 6th may, however my cycles are all irregular after being on the depo.

I poas today, of course nothing haha.

1 thing ive noticed this time is i had large yellow snot mucus yesterday, followed by blob today.anyone else had this?

Good luck all! x

Hey, can i join?

I got positive ovulation test on 6th may, however my cycles are all irregular after being on the depo.

I poas today, of course nothing haha.

1 thing ive noticed this time is i had large yellow snot mucus yesterday, followed by blob today.anyone else had this?

Good luck all! x

Of course you can join!!!! Welcome! And lots of baby dust!

I have heard of the yellow mucus being a good sign before!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->