1 Dpo, anyone with me. Let's start the tww!

essie0828

Reaction score
Hey there. Im 1dpo or very close to ov and wanted to see if anyone will be testing around Mar 20th?

So here are our testers so far....

Lyo28 Mar 19th/20th
Lollylou Mar 17th *Bday tester*
rachelbubble 20th
tryingfor#1 20th AF :(
Ginnie Mar 17th
babyfever27 Mar 18th/20th
missangie Mar 18th/20th
My Nolie Mar 18th/20th
BommaMomma Mar 18th/20th *Bday tester*
eve123 Mar17th/18th
mummydeb Mar 19th ?????????
fragglerock Mar 17th
Allie84 Mar 17th CONGRATS **BFP**
Baby_Dust Mar 19th *Bday tester*
punk_chick Mar 16th
baby2310 Mar 20th
Kaicyn Mar 19th
Heather1 Mar 20th
JulieB Mar 18th
peachblow Mar 19th
Me...essie0828 Mar 17th-till bfp :)

I "think" I am with you. I should have ovulated yesterday although my cm hasn't dried up yet so I am doubtful...but going by pos OPK 2 days ago I am hoping on the 1dpo bandwagon!

I will be testing on the 19th/20th. Fingers crossed for us x

Hi :flower:

I'm 1dpo today! I will be testing on March 17th. Its my 30th Birthday on March 18th so it would be best present ever but I'm not getting my hopes up!

I hate the 2ww it drags!!!!!

I'm really going to try and not symptom spot but i'll be on here ALL the time looking for symptoms lol!

Lolly xx
:dust:

Oh Lollylou fingers crossed you will have a BFP for your 30th , what a lovely present it would be

Welcome ladies :) and goodluck.. here's to bfp's all around. Im ordering some ic's because I can feel the POAS fever comming on,lol.

Can i join you ladies?
+OPK Weds so DTD Weds, Thurs and tonight!!

Will be also testing around 20th!!

x x

1 DPO :happydance:

Not going to worry about testing till AF is late.
Testing gets my hopes up to much so im just gonna wait for the :witch: to come by if she doesnt within a few days(cause feb messed things up) Ill be testing.

Any ladies want to share their TWW symptoms with me? While we wait?:hugs:

Welcome rachelbubble and tryingfor#1 :) Haven't been doing opk's or anything, but have been watching my body and cycles for 6 months since my last mmc. And have been Bd'ing often ;) So far the only symptom I have had is a decrease in sex drive and being tired a bit. But it is early yet :) goodluck ladies.

I'm also 1 DPO--and had the O pain yesterday to confirm! Am nervous and excited, and already way too impatient. Am trying to hold out testing until March 17th--I figure St. Patty's Day is lucky, right?? Any strategies to hold out on testing?

This would be our first.

Lots of :dust: to everyone!

Welcome Ginnie. Hope you get your bfp this month, turkey babies to everyone :) This will be my first as well.. wondering how to keep it from my family for a good long while. Mabey I wont go around till the holidays lol. My mom would freak.

Hi ladies!!

It'd be our first as well!! Sadly lost one 6 weeks ago now. After telling everyone at 6 weeks last time my lips are sealed until after our first scan that shows a heartbeat!!
Which will be next time!! im thinking very positive this time!!

x x

Hi ladies! CAn I join the 2ww with you guys as well? I am 1dpiui...and I'm dying of the wait already!

Okay here I am! I either O'd today or yesterday, my temps should soon confirm! DH had to fly out Thursday morning so we only BD'd late Wednesday night (after 11) so I am not feeling too positive about this cycle. Ya never know though.... good luck to everyone!

Welcome Ginnie. Hope you get your bfp this month, turkey babies to everyone :) This will be my first as well.. wondering how to keep it from my family for a good long while. Mabey I wont go around till the holidays lol. My mom would freak.

LOL--I love the way you think! Might do the same thing to my sis. Good luck, everyone! Only one day down? Oy. Longest two weeks EVER! (Of course, I say that every time...)

Hi ladies!!

It'd be our first as well!! Sadly lost one 6 weeks ago now. After telling everyone at 6 weeks last time my lips are sealed until after our first scan that shows a heartbeat!!
Which will be next time!! im thinking very positive this time!!

x x

Rachel this is like me. I lost a few weeks ago at 10 weeks although had known it was wrong since 6 weeks ish. I told my mother/friends the minute I found out I was pregnant and I just said to DH tonight that fingers crossed when we get pregnant again I won't be telling anyone until the first scan. It is hard enough trying to deal with our upset never mind hearing the sadness in my mothers voice.

I want to join! I am right around that time too. I hope this 2ww goes quickly and we all get BFP !!! :happydance:

Hey girls! I may have OV'd today, or possibly tomorrow! Good luck to everyone, we all could have some Thanksgiving babies in the works :D

:dust:

Ha! Just realized that I'll be testing right around my bday! 3/19! Hopefully I get the best bday gift everrrrr this month :bfp: :happydance:

Hi everyone, i am due AF on 17th-18th, might wait until AF is late (im saying that now, i prob will test lol), got positive OPK's on CD13 and 14 we DTD both days and CD11 FX'd

:dust: to you all xx

hello can i join? :D i ov on friday or sat. i have a 25 day cycle so will test 19th :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->