1 Dpo, anyone with me. Let's start the tww!

How is everyone holding up?

I am about 5dpo, Haven't really noticed anything, have some white lotiony cm but have to kind of look for it so not a huge amount. I feel very positive though and that really isn't like me so I hope that is a good sign.

My mum had a dream last year I was pregnant with twins. Her mother had twins ( my aunt and uncle) and my mother was pregnant with twins but lost one of them at 12 weeks. So it seems to run in the family- so there I was driving home today from work dreaming of telling the family I was pregnant with twins!! Got a little carried away with myself but it's nice to daydream sometimes!

So other than the cm that is it really- I still do an Opk a day for some reason cos I still have some lying around. They are all negative surprisingly. I don't think I will do any more though it's totally pointless.

Hi ladies, im 2 dpo and my bb's ar killing particularly the right. Had a tiny spot of brown blood in cm earlier and some major cramping.
Way too early for symptoms i'm sure but fingers crossed like mad!

Hi girls! Welcome newbies! :wave:

lyo I hope your daydream comes true! Don't worry about the negative OPK. Even if you were wanting to use it to detect hcg, it's still too early.

4dpo update here....still sore boobs, and can now add lotiony CM. My fatigue has gone away, though.

I also had a few twinges from the left ovary region--I think that's where I ovulated from as that's where I got ov pain as well.

I stupidly took a test this morning. Far too early but I couldn't resist the stick!!

LOL trainspotting! I've been there...but now I wait until at least 9dpo because I want to see fewer BFNs. :wacko:

I'm due to ovulate sometime between March 6-10th so I will be joining you and testing on March 20th. :) (Can't promise I won't take a couple early tests before that though....haha)

Hi Ladies--

4 DPO today, since yesterday afternoon have been having bad cramps periodically radiating to my back and waves of nausea--didn't start to subside til this evening. Still getting periodic twinges. Not sure if it's implantation cramps--seems too early for that--or something completely different. Kinda worried.

Husband (dr) checked me out, says it's not anything serious. But he too doubtful it could be implantation cramping this early. Can't help hoping it is though. Only time I wanted cramps!

Am I crazy for hoping?

could i join you all i O'd on monday i am going to try to resist testing early but in the past i always got a BFP like 11 dpo so we will see Good luck to all you ladies!

Morning!

I'm 6 dpo and have major period cramps and sore boobs. Really feeling the witch will get me next week as i always feel like this the week before! Thats about all i got going on just on, just checking in!

Lolly xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

hi all can i join u i am 3dpo today and af is due on the 20th so will be testing then

How is everyone holding up?

I am about 5dpo, Haven't really noticed anything, have some white lotiony cm but have to kind of look for it so not a huge amount. I feel very positive though and that really isn't like me so I hope that is a good sign.

My mum had a dream last year I was pregnant with twins. Her mother had twins ( my aunt and uncle) and my mother was pregnant with twins but lost one of them at 12 weeks. So it seems to run in the family- so there I was driving home today from work dreaming of telling the family I was pregnant with twins!! Got a little carried away with myself but it's nice to daydream sometimes!

So other than the cm that is it really- I still do an Opk a day for some reason cos I still have some lying around. They are all negative surprisingly. I don't think I will do any more though it's totally pointless.

That is so great that twins run in your family on your mothers side. That means you have the gene in there somewhere hun. gl. plus you can always stack the deck, multiple pregnancys increases your chances as well as getting pregnant a little later in life ;) But FX'd you get 'em as holiday babys :)

Today I am 4 DPO and I am having major ovary pains. It feels just like ovulation pains, it's even just on my left side like it is when I ovulate. I'm wondering if I have ovarian cysts or something. My boobs are slightly tingly and I got a little naseous after eating my oatmeal this morning.

Also, my temp went way up this morning, nearly three tenths of a point.

I have to confess that I am stalking your chart ;) How ya feeling today? Im not real great at chart watching but i think you could have ov'ed a couple days earlier. May explain symptoms.... FX'D for ya

Hi :flower:

I'm 1dpo today! I will be testing on March 17th. Its my 30th Birthday on March 18th so it would be best present ever but I'm not getting my hopes up!

I hate the 2ww it drags!!!!!

I'm really going to try and not symptom spot but i'll be on here ALL the time looking for symptoms lol!

Lolly xx
:dust:

im testing march 17th, the day after my birthday, hope we get the best present a girls could ever want!:dust::dust:

Girls I have decided I am going to test on Saturday, 9 DPO. Is that totally crazy or is there a chance a positive would show by then?

Hi ladies...

Hows everyone doing?

1 week down 1 to go....

Now for the crazy symptom spotting!!! ha!!

x x

Girls I have decided I am going to test on Saturday, 9 DPO. Is that totally crazy or is there a chance a positive would show by then?

Its worth a shot right? As long as seeing a bfn wont dash your hopes too bad and ya got the sticks to pee on....pee on them ;)

Go for it hun! Even if you do get :bfn: it doesn't mean you're out.
Think i might test on Tuesday as i will be 9 dpo then and have got a FRER to test with.
Fully expecting :bfn: but you never know.
At 3dpo and boobs and nips are sore, especially the right hand side, am also very tired and headachey. Prob not pg symptons s bit too early but can hope!
Good luck and keep us posted x

Welcome tin tin! Another birthday tester to add to the list :) Hope you get your birthday wish this year ;)

Hi everyone! How is everyone this evening?

It sounds like we have some symptoms brewing out there...and no, I don't think 9dpo is crazy to test--that's the earliest you will get a BFP but you're still more likely to get a BFN even if you are pregnant.

5dpo update from me...last night I woke up in the middle of the night hot and sweaty with my heart beating rather fast. I had some twinges in my uterus off and on. I went pee and I noticed a few flecks of red spotting! I don't usually get that (I did once at 7dpo, actually)...but I feel it's far too early for implantation bleeding, so I'm confused. It was really slight, and has since gone away.

Today I feel normal except a headache. :shrug:

Today I am 4 DPO and I am having major ovary pains. It feels just like ovulation pains, it's even just on my left side like it is when I ovulate. I'm wondering if I have ovarian cysts or something. My boobs are slightly tingly and I got a little naseous after eating my oatmeal this morning.

Also, my temp went way up this morning, nearly three tenths of a point.

I have to confess that I am stalking your chart ;) How ya feeling today? Im not real great at chart watching but i think you could have ov'ed a couple days earlier. May explain symptoms.... FX'D for ya

:happydance: I love for people to stalk my chart! Today was very weird, this is total TMI so forgive me (it's also in my journal)

Today I was on my way to Wal-Mart with my DD. I had to stop at my bank first and while I was waiting in line, I felt a little wave of nausea wash over me. I thought to my self now am I imagining this or am I really naseous? Right at that second another huge wave of nausea came over me and I had this over whelming urge to poop. I was willing the teller to hurry up so that I could go home and relieve myself when I pooted (sorry tmi) and I immediately felt better. So I got my money and I'm on my way to Wal-mart, I just passed the exit to my house when again the nausea came and the I have to poop now sensation returned. I'm thinging to myself, I can make it to Wal-Mart, I can make it to Wal-Mart, but nope I could not make it to Wal-mart. I had to pull over at a gas station and use the bathroom there! I had DD with me and of course the gas station bathroom is only the one room. So the entire time I was in there DD was saying (more like loudly screaming) things like "mommy are you pooping?" "Why are you pooping in the gas staition?" "Mommy it's stinky why won't you let me out?" :haha: OMG, I was mortified, but I really had to go and the alternative was pooping my pants. I'd also already gone #2 this morning and I went twice yesterday, which is unusual for me. I'm normally an every other day kind of gal. Now I'm perfectly fine and I'm actually starving. I'm really craving macaroni and cheese and cornbread.

I can now add more frequent pooping to my list of symptoms along with nausea (could be just because I had to poop?), a dull backache, achey boobs and increased hunger. I would say food cravings, but I am highly sucseptible to advertising and today I watched an old Paula Dean where she was making macaroni and cheese and corn bread.

What day you think I O'ed because I was honestly thinking it could've have been CD12 or CD13 myself.

Oh and I forgot this morning when I was out for my morning run, I had these strange pulling sensations in my lower abdomen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->