1 Dpo, anyone with me. Let's start the tww!

Hi ladies!!

It'd be our first as well!! Sadly lost one 6 weeks ago now. After telling everyone at 6 weeks last time my lips are sealed until after our first scan that shows a heartbeat!!
Which will be next time!! im thinking very positive this time!!

x x

Rachel this is like me. I lost a few weeks ago at 10 weeks although had known it was wrong since 6 weeks ish. I told my mother/friends the minute I found out I was pregnant and I just said to DH tonight that fingers crossed when we get pregnant again I won't be telling anyone until the first scan. It is hard enough trying to deal with our upset never mind hearing the sadness in my mothers voice.

Same with us!! Was hard enough accepting it ourselves without having to keep breaking the news to everyone!!
If i am pregnant this time ill have to think of lots of sneaky ways to cover it up although i think most people dont expect us to try straight away so that may give us a few weeks of excuses!! ha!!

Can I join? I am 2 DPO, AF is supposed to show her ugly face on the 19th. I'm going to try really hard to wait until then to test, but I'm not kidding myself. It'll probably be more like the 17th.

Hello essie and everyone! :wave:

May I join? I'm right with you guys..I am currently 2dpo (FF is off) and thinking of testing on March 17th. My hubby is half Irish (mum from Belfast) so maybe the luck of the Irish will be me, and all of us, in the next weeks. :flower:

lylo and rachel, I'm so sorry for your losses. :hugs: I had a MC 10 months ago now and I really empathize with you.

I'm TTC my 1st as well, and it's taking FOREVER! Having support definitely helps during the long 2ww.

I was wondering, do you girls do anything differently during the 2ww? Avoid exercise or sex,eat certain foods, I dunno? I'm thinking I need to do *something* new as my regular methods aren't working.

:dust: to everyone!

Ha! Just realized that I'll be testing right around my bday! 3/19! Hopefully I get the best bday gift everrrrr this month :bfp: :happydance:

BommaMomma My birthday is 18th march so fingers crossed we both get our BFPS!

Lolly x
:dust:

Welcome ladies :) Wow, lots of possible birthday bfp's. I'm def thinking this thread is lucky now. How has everyone been feeling? I have been a bit crampy and crappy feeling lol. And a bit crabby from the way hubby tells it ;). Hoping everyone catches a sticky!

I'm feeling totally fine, i really dont think this is my month, i have all the usual aches & pains of af starting to linger now but as they say your not out till the :witch: shows!

Lolly x
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey girls. I put everones test dates on the first page. Hope to update with bfp's straight down the list. ;)

I'm feeling totally fine, i really dont think this is my month, i have all the usual aches & pains of af starting to linger now but as they say your not out till the :witch: shows!

Lolly x
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I have been optimisticly doubtful that we caught this month. ;) Im just ready to do something again.. if i dont catch this month im gonna chart temps and do opk's as well as mabey soy. My dream is to present my mom and my hubby with a grandbaby for the holidays. :)

Can I join ????? I OV on Friday and think i'm due to test around the 15/16th not sure as my iphones upstairs lol

Can i join you ladies?
I think i ov'd yesterday going by cm and cervix position. So will be testing around 20th.
Cycle was really messed up this time so not hopeful this cycle but will still be POAS like mad i'm sure! Good luck ev1 x

Wow can't wait for all the testing and the results to come in

Fx'd for a lucky thread! :)

Can I join u guys? I ovulated yesterday and testing on 3/19 and I'm praying this will be the month. Good luck to us all!

I am 1 DPO and I would like to join!! I am testing around the 20th. Fingers crossed for a very lucky bunch!

Ooh, I like all of the birthdays coming up, and hope that it brings lots of birthday BFPs! :)

I don't have any symptoms yet at 3dpo....just the usual, slighty sore boobs and feeling tired.

This is my first post and second cycle TTC. I'm 1 DPO and will start testing on 18 March - can I join you guys? Read so many threads and thought it was about time I contributed something!!

Today I am 4 DPO and I am having major ovary pains. It feels just like ovulation pains, it's even just on my left side like it is when I ovulate. I'm wondering if I have ovarian cysts or something. My boobs are slightly tingly and I got a little naseous after eating my oatmeal this morning.

Also, my temp went way up this morning, nearly three tenths of a point.

Only thing I have is sore BB's, but it's way too early for symptoms for me. Hoping this one sticks! FX for everyone :dust:

Welcome! punk_chick, baby 2310, kaicyn, Heather1 and Julie B. :) Hope that you all catch your eggys. Keep us posted as test day gets closer with symptoms ect.

Julie B im honored that your first post is in this thread. ty and hope that you enjoy B&B, its a great place to leave your worries and get encouragement for ttc.

Congrats on the temp hike fragglerock! Hope that it stays up there nice and toasty for you and that egg ;) You are making me want to start checking my temps but its too late in this cycle to get any good info. DH has said a few times that I feel hot the last few days, we couldnt share a blanket because he said I was burning him up. Lol Im thinking about considering that a temp hike, but its wishy washy at best :) gl hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->