1 Dpo, anyone with me. Let's start the tww!

well there is still time hunni ur not out till af comes xxx im not due to test till monday but im sure i will get a :bfn: :cry: xxx

I hope you get a :bfp: hun.
I know there is still a chance for me but i'm not hopeful, only because i missed af last month and had similar symptoms. (First time ever missed 1)
Just hope this time that she puts in an appearance, otherwise will have to go to gp for pill to start her off.
Fxd for you hunni, when are you testing?

Hi ladies. :) congrats heather1!!! Im on cd 30 and still no af or bfp... limbo city... havent tested in a day or so, think hubby is bringing a new box home tonight so I may try one then. Bb's feel heavy but not sore and crampin has dulled alot??? I am confused. Dh and I have caught first cycle trying with both mmc's so I totally expected a bfp by now. grrr... Still hoping that we limbo ladies have a chance ;)

I can't believe I'm about to write this BUT...I think I just got a :bfp:!!!

I spotted for five days like I do before every period so I was almost certain I was out. This definitely wasn't implantation bleeding as it was EXACTLY the same as every other month. Then for the past two days it just stopped. I promised myself I wouldn't test until today which would be the latest AF had ever started. Of course, like every other poas addict, I gave in on 9DPO and the test was negative (surprise, surprise!)

But I held out for the rest of the week. Even though it's a Saturday, I woke up at 3am - a bit like a kid on Christmas Eve! I tossed and turned for an hour waiting for an 'appropriate time' to get up, went back to sleep until 5.45am when I woke up and took my temperature. It was up by 0.2 - highest yet.

Bleary-eyed, I went to the bathroom and took the test. The five minutes seemed like an eternity but at the end of it there was a faint, but definite line! It was only an IC and I'll go out and get a 'proper' one once the shops open. Please don't let me be wrong! I've attached the test so you can let me know what you think.

The only dampner is the fact that I woke my hubbie up to tell him and he said "really? Don't tell anyone or you'll jinx it" then went straight back to sleep! I know he loves his sleep (and 6am on a Saturday is a bit unreasonable!) but was a little excitement too much to ask?? He wants a baby more than anything and has done for years, way before I did, so I'm a bit disappointed with his reaction. I know that in a few hours he'll come bounding down the stairs with a massive grin on his face when he remembers what I told him but in the meantime - MEN!!!!

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 15
Congrats hun, thats a bfp for sure! :)

I tested last night and still bfn but no af either.... this is turning into the 3ww :/

congrats hun h&h 9 months.
af is due on tues not testing again now as am driving myself mad!
sorry to those ladies who has the :witch: to stay, gl for next cycle.
GL to all u ladies still waiting for :bfp: x

Think the :witch: is about to arrive :growlmad:
Have had dull cramps today and (sorry if tmi) brownish cm this evening when i wiped. Think i am 12 or 13 dpo so cant be IB.
Really think she might arrive in the next 24 hours.

I don't know whether to be sad and annoyed i'm still not pg or happy and hopeful because she didn't arrive last month and have been worried there could be a problem.
Have CBFM to use next cycle so if it is AF it might be easier to track my ov from now on.

Congrats Heather and Julie!!!!

Sorry about the :witch: to those who got it. :hugs:

Can I join? Think my chart is wrong because I went off MyDays which does an exact 14 day ovulation, and I feel like I ovulate a couple days earlier than it says, so I am anywhere between 7-10 DPO today. AF is supposed to be here on the 26th. Sooo since I am a POAS fanatic I will probably start trying on Monday. I read the whole thread start to finish, and congrats to Allie and Julie!

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to confirm that I did a digital test yesterday and had the :bfp: confirmed. Fingers crossed for those still to test!

I also hope that I can help someone else by saying that I didn't/don't really have any symptoms at all -well, nothing that couldn't be easily explained away by something else. For example I got a few mouth ulcers last week which was odd as I don't suffer from them but I wouldn't think 'ooooh that means I'm pregnant!'

You can drive yourself mad reading about everyone else's symptoms in the tww or even talking to friends who were already throwing up by 14DPO! I felt like I was definitely out because I didn't have this - I was constantly poking my boobs to see if they were sore because that seemed to happen to everyone else!! They weren't so I felt disappointed - bizarre!

Good luck all xxx

The :witch: showed up this afternoon :sad2:
Can't dwell on it, looking forwards to the next cycle, gl ladies, hoping for that :bfp: next month :dust: x x

Congratulation Julie and Heather!!

AF was due on saturday for me and hasnt shown yet!! I need to test but too nervous!!

:s

Congrats Julieb! Baby Dust break in and test already ;)

Well something odd has happened this morning.... took my last frer after the longest sleep I have had in ages (6hrs lol) and sat it on the counter while I washed up and piddled around. Checked it and it looked neg...tossed in trash...did some more quick chores and headed to empty trash that the test was in. Had one more look and there was a faint colorless second line...thought evap.. tossed it again... thought on it some more...dug test out again and opened the plastic to peek at the strip inside and the very top and bottom of the colorless line were vvery pink....holy crap! Hubby is still asleep and doesnt know, but im thinking of waking him just to make sure im not nutters. This is the strangest test result I have ever had so im not counting it as a bfp..yet :). Gonna test again after i stay off the fluids for a bit. Wow this feels unreal......

I tested!!!!! :BFP: :BFP:

Gonna test on a digital on friday (OH 30th) to confirm! but the ic was sooo bright! will test on another ic in the morning! So not offical, but the ic was unmistakeably bfp!

I hope its good news for you essie. When are you testing again?

babydust congratulations :happydance:

any news essie? fingers crossed for you

congrats to everyone who got BFP!!

:hugs: to those who did not, it will be our turn for BFP soon! :)

Congratulations Babydust! H&H 9 months to you x

Essie hun, did you re-test? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back