1 Dpo, anyone with me. Let's start the tww!

Head up Lyo28:) All we have is time right? Your still in the race till af knocks ya out. But I do understand how ya feel. Sometimes I feel like a kid who keeps getting their cereal box toy ripped off. I keep buying these boxs of frer's and thers no bfp prize inside :( Lol.

Lol essie.
How we all doing ladies?
Am 9dpo today and took and ic test (one step). :BFN: know they are unreliable but don't want to use my FRER or CB until much later if :witch: stays away.
Have been quite light headed today and my drinking water tasted metallic all day, even fresh filtered water. Really trying not to get my hopes up!!

AF due today and no sign but did a IC test this morning and neg-, not even an evap line :(

Well ladies still no af... I didnt do opk's (although now I wish I had) but my last 6 cycles have been steady at 28 to 30 days. Im cd28 now, soooo.... im gonna break in and test when I wake up for work @ midnight tonight. technically cd 29, lol so a frer should work if all the planets are aligned ect. ect. ect... wow i totally forgot the whole tww wxperience. Pure Torture! Meanwhile I havent had many symptoms and generally dont "feel" pregnant, but sometimes pregnancies are different. I guess im bummed that this doesnt feel like the first twotimes I got pregnant, and im thinking im out :( Ughh a whole year later since I thought I was gonna be a momma and still no baby or BFP. I can feel the witch breathing down my neck, so come on do your dirty worst and on to a April Bfp! ;) 's to all my ladies.

Well ladies still no af... I didnt do opk's (although now I wish I had) but my last 6 cycles have been steady at 28 to 30 days. Im cd28 now, soooo.... im gonna break in and test when I wake up for work @ midnight tonight. technically cd 29, lol so a frer should work if all the planets are aligned ect. ect. ect... wow i totally forgot the whole tww wxperience. Pure Torture! Meanwhile I havent had many symptoms and generally dont "feel" pregnant, but sometimes pregnancies are different. I guess im bummed that this doesnt feel like the first twotimes I got pregnant, and im thinking im out :( Ughh a whole year later since I thought I was gonna be a momma and still no baby or BFP. I can feel the witch breathing down my neck, so come on do your dirty worst and on to a April Bfp! ;) 's to all my ladies.

Good luck hun, hope you get your :bfp: x

Good luck to those testing in the next few days!! :dust:

Hi all!

Congrats Allie - so pleased for you! And tryingfor - things looked so good for you - can't believe the witch got you :cry:

I've been spotting for the past 4 days - I always spot for 5 days before AF so it's not looking good for me. I'm going to postpone testing until Saturday as I figure if AF starts tomorrow as I think it will, my question will be answered anyway!

I was so optimistic - the timing was perfect, my temps were good. I hate the fact that you can follow all the rules and still not be successful. Oh well, I won't give up until she shows. There's always the possibility that implantation took place after the spotting started as my cycles are fairly short. The waiting is driving me mad!!!

I'm pretty sure I'm out this month too. Turns out most of my symptoms can be contributed to a now very painful kidney infection. Oh well, at least I know I'm not crazy and just imagined all those symptoms. My temp plummeted below my coverline today so I'm pretty sure the witch is on her way. I can practically hear her cackling.

Julie B- I know I cant believe it either. I did take a test.. And i saw a very very light bfp for a split second and it went away. Im so sad. Im also thinking since the which got me 5 days early she is leaving already, but im still not to sure. She is lighting up

Tested last night and got a bfn :( Still no af tho.. Cramping like she is on her way and really tired but not able to sleep are about all the symptoms I have just now. Gonna wait it out 2 more days and test again if the witchdoesnt show.. GL everyone

I tested this morning at 11dpo and got a bfn =/

I think I'm out no symptoms for a few days now and getting hot flushes like when I have af =/

Im out.....

AF got me today!!

CD1 here i come!!!

Good luck to all the ladies still to test, heres hoping for some more BFPs!!

x x

Hmmm i tested tonight and not sure.
Blurred very pale 2nd line showed up, say line looked more like a blob as was so blured. Not convinced was :bfp: cos when i checked the test the top had lifted from it.
Going to test with FRER fmu tomorrow, not getting my hopes up tho

Got a very faint BFP on 3/15, getting darker everyday.

Good luck, Ladies!!

Was hopeful this morning. Tested and BFN. Thought I still had a shot, then tonight, my CM started getting that telltale tint.

Stupid :witch:

Sticky :dust: to the BFPs so far and good luck to those waiting to test!

congrats heather1 =)

baby 2310 it kind of sounds like an evap hun but deffo let us know how u get on with fmu ... hope u get ur bfp =) xxx

congrats to those with bfp.

sorry the :witch: came for some :hugs:

no af for me and no bfp's either :(

bbs feel different and breaking out in spots, but other than that i feel like af is on her way

congrats heather1 =)

baby 2310 it kind of sounds like an evap hun but deffo let us know how u get on with fmu ... hope u get ur bfp =) xxx

thanks hun, was :bfn: with freq. Think i am 11 or 12 dpo now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->