• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 Dpo, anyone with me. Let's start the tww!

Fx'd ladies, we're half way there now.
Having to really stop myself from POAS, keep telling myself to leave it late as poss!
I hope this week goes quick for us all!

Well ladies I'm feeling very discouraged today. Yesterday, I just felt oogey all day, I had diarrhea, cramps, left ovary pain, backache and waves of nausea. So far today, the only thing I've got is sore bb's, a backache and it feels like I have to go #2 but when I try nothing happens. It seems as if my symptoms are disappearing and my temerature dropped three tenths of a point. I know this probably has something to do with daylight savings time, but that does not make me feel better.

Hi girls!

Well, here is my test from today!! :) I'm 9dpo!

I had an early MC in April and it's been 10 months of BFNs since then so I'm really scared but really excited!

The thing is, my temps have been relatively low and I don't have that many symptoms!
My symptoms are:
-sore boobs that come and go (right now they're only sore if I poke them)
-full feeling in my uterus...some cramps and twinges, mostly this 'full' feeling
-lots of CM...today is really wet and like EWCM
-trouble sleeping, and having a really strong heartbeat I can feel when laying down

Good luck to everyone still testing! Fraggle, don't worry about your temp, just look at my chart! I guess dips are okay. :dust:

Attachments

• 31311close.jpg
    31311close.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 31311.jpg
    31311.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 12
Ladies I dont know what to think..
Bleeding that i thought was IB has gotten a little heavier.. But im not sure if it is the :witch:
The blood doesnt look like AF and it doesnt have AF smell. Im just going to wait and see.
I did read the IB can come to a slight flow but will fade to nothing.. I will just wait and see. If its not IB then the :witch: got me 5 days early.. but im going to wait it out 2 days or so.. And still test tomorrow.

Hi girls!

I had an early MC in April and it's been 10 months of BFNs since then so I'm really scared but really excited!

The thing is, my temps have been relatively low and I don't have that many symptoms!
My symptoms are:
-full feeling in my uterus...some cramps and twinges, mostly this 'full' feeling
-trouble sleeping, and having a really strong heartbeat I can feel when laying down

Good luck to everyone still testing! Fraggle, don't worry about your temp, just look at my chart! I guess dips are okay. :dust:

Looks good:happydance: Very excited for you!!!
Hope it sticks for you.:hugs:

Hi girls!

My symptoms are:

Looking good hun! Hope your line gets stronger from this point on xx

Hi girls!

My symptoms are:

Really hopes it sticks for you hun!!
A line deserves a congratulations though so heres hoping its even darker tomorrow!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! x x

CAN ANYONE HELP ME??? :shrug:

Just experienced some brown spotting. Today is 10 - 11 dpo and i suppose im thinking this could be implantation bleeding or the start of my period. Woke up feeling nauseaous this morning and lots of stomach cramps.....
Prior to my MC i always got AF cramps at the back not at the front but could this all have changed since MC??

Thanks in advance x x

Thanks everyone! :) I'm still in shock, I just can't believe it. I'm doing another test in the morning. Someone on another thread suggested I may be further than 9dpo and my coverline is too high....so that's also a possibility.

Thanks for the congrats rachel. :hugs:

What you have could definitely be implantation. Bodies do such weird things after MCs...so anything chould change about how you feel it. FX for you!

I really hope to get some bump buddies from this thread. :) :dust:

:cry::cry:

Its the damn :witch: ladies...
5 damn days early.:cry:

I went to the bathroom and its AF.. Pisses me off. I only made it to 10 DPO:nope::shrug:

Congratulations Allie!! excellent news! Our first BPF for the thread

Sorry AF got you tryfor#1 :(

I'm 8dpo and gonna have to sit on my hands and use every bit of willpower not to test in the morning! Last time i didnt get a BFP til 16 dpo, :s

x

Congratulations Allie!! excellent news! Our first BPF for the thread

Sorry AF got you tryfor#1 :(

I'm 8dpo and gonna have to sit on my hands and use every bit of willpower not to test in the morning! Last time i didnt get a BFP til 16 dpo, :s

x

So sorry tryingfor hun.
Good luck for your next cycle, fxd for you :hugs:

think im getting my bfp. done 5 ics tonight all with thick pink lines but everyone says there dodgy tests although they look way to pos and iv got some symptoms plus lots of cramping. cant sleep i really want to get excited but cant OH getting me a frer at 9am when boots open. roll on those few hours xx

Hi ladies, I've been following your thread, and was wondering if I could join ya's! I'm 7dpo and as yet don't have any symptoms! I've felt nauseous about 2wice but that's it!! I'm really hoping this is my month!! I had a mc 2years ago and have been trying o
for about 6 months now. But I got married last month so me and the hubby are desperate for this to be our month!!
Congrats to the lucky girl who has a bfp already and :( to the girl who got her af already.
Everything happens for a reason.
Hope this week/ next week brings lots of bfp's.
Xxxx

trying for #1 Sorry the witch got you! Better luck next month :hugs:

Well I'm out too, tested again this morning at 11dpo and totally negative so strike me off the list, on to next month:flower:

Good luck to all you ladies that are left

Lolly xx
:dust:

Congrats Allie! :happydance: Sorry the witch got you tryingfor. :cry:

I think I may be out to, I'm 10 DPO and my temp dropped again this morning. I thought for sure this was my month, now I just feel silly.

Congrats Allie on your bfp! mummydeb congrats as well keep us updated.. Welcome to any new ladies hope you enjoy the thread.

Sorry af got ya tryingfor#1. Hope you get that christmas baby :)

I have been feeling like af is on her way to get me as well. Did a frer 2 days ago and bfn. It was to early to test but not having any symptoms other than dull cramps. And being cranky :) Just like when af is close. Keep those BFP's rolling in girls. ;)

Well congrats Allie on your BFP, delighted for you xx

I had a spot of brown blood on Friday( 8DPO) that I was so sure was implantation as I have never had just one spot of blood like that.

Anyhow tested every day since including this morning and BFN all the way. I am 11DPO today but I do feel I am out now. I will try to just wait for AF and not to test again. No symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->