1 dpo.... dying to test! it's a sickness I think~

beth30

2 Rainbow Boys and Preggo
Reaction score
So I Ov'd over the weekend Sunday Feb, 6th I believe, but it could have been saturday night... anyway, I love testing, and I am chomping at the bits.... I know I'd be pissing away $$...pun intended..LoL~ I'm gonna wait about a week and 3 days to test... I've been known to get really early positives... so I can't wait to start testing! I can tell I am pregnant very early on without a test, but I love waiting for the double line or + sign to show....just thought I'd share since we are all going through the same things, and everyone around me thinks I'm an idiot~ LoL! Good Luck girls~

Ah go on, go on! Pee on a stick anyway! Lol

I just peed on an OPK test.. I am DPO 7 and couldn't help myself. I had to pee on something and I had left over Dollar store OPK.. It was negative. But a negative on an OPK is better than a Negative on a Pregnancy test!!

I probably am o'ing today and I already want to test lmao!

LoL! Why does it get to us girls??? LoL! I have three dollar store tests...and another box with two tests in it, can't remember the brand.... and I'll probably get me some strips! LoL! Just to make sure I have enough....

I'm only 3DPO and can't wait to test!! I'm not going to of course but that doesn't mean I don't want to!

I also ovualted on Sunday and I wish I could test. You are not the only one whose anxious. I am anxious as well. Good luck and baby dust to you.

https://lt3f.lilypie.com/4namm8.png

i was watching "19 kids and counting" and it said "michelle has taken over 50 pregnancy tests in her marriage!" on the bottom of the screen...i thought...WTF? like 50 tests is alot?!? :rofl: my husband busted out laughing at me and proclaimed "you are an addict, you need professional help!" LMAO! its a BIG addiction! hopefully february 19th comes soon A0 because i get to live with my husband when march finally gets here...and B) i can POAS and have accurate results!!!

hahaha im same i have to do shopping today and keep thinking a test might happen to fall into the trolly lol im only 7dpo ...lol

i was watching "19 kids and counting" and it said "michelle has taken over 50 pregnancy tests in her marriage!" on the bottom of the screen...i thought...WTF? like 50 tests is alot?!? :rofl: my husband busted out laughing at me and proclaimed "you are an addict, you need professional help!" LMAO! its a BIG addiction! hopefully february 19th comes soon A0 because i get to live with my husband when march finally gets here...and B) i can POAS and have accurate results!!!

I went to the Doctor last month, and he was asking me about my MC in Dec. I had like 10 positives, and the local clinic did a blood test which came back neg.. (you have to be a certain level before you're considered positive, right?) anyway, The doc was like "You Took 10 HPT's!?"..... I said, "no, I had 10 positive HPT's, before those I took like 20, soooooo about 30 in all...".~ LoL!! The look on his face was priceless, and my sister was embarrassed, she just lowered her head.. I said "hey people! I knew I was pregnant, I only took those tests to prove it to everyone else~!"

hahaha im same i have to do shopping today and keep thinking a test might happen to fall into the trolly lol im only 7dpo ...lol

Obviously, I do have a sickness, because when I purchase HPT's, I hide them under other things in my buggy, to keep my husband from seeing until we get to the checkout....LoL! At that time he goes to get the car, and I sneak my HPT on the counter, and when I get home, I run to the bathroom and hide it in a cabinet...LoL!

Haha! Oh dear! You really are sick! You need professional help! Lol

is it bad that i got online thinking "oh i only have 9 pregnancy tests and 30 OPKS...maybe i should order more...." :rofl:

Well.... I am having some symptoms... just like my previous pregnancies. Cramps (quite strong ones) sore nips... frequent urination... pretty sure I am...just have to wait to prove it... I am good at picking up if I am pregnant or not.... really early... I guess I am in tune with my body. My problem is mc... I've had 3 in all. One before ds and two recently...I can get pregnant anytime I want to, its just hard to stick I guess...

OMG I nearly pissed myself when I read this thread, Do you think we should start PTA group (pregnancy testers anonymous). I have 8 from from first daughter and six from my second. I also ovulated on Fri/Sat and well don't wanna read to much into it but today I am having cramps. I am dying to POAS. Think I might have to buy some okay lots on my home from work, I know it's probably to early but what the heck. Will try to resist until the morning:)

Hey ladies! Im 1 dpo today! The anticipation is killing me! This is my last chance to try for about 8 mo.

Baby dust for everyone

3dpo today. Do you think I should test? Lmao.

Seriously, I need to pee on something.

i know i know pee on a OPK and see if it turns positive :ROFL: i do that all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->