1 dpo - gonna be a long wait!

Ok so we have officially reached a stalemate. Tests continuing to be the same faint line. No AF. So, I'm pulling out the big guns and heading to the dr after work....

how are you going want2bemommy???

AF got me, CD1 today, let's start all over again. Good luck everyone. x

Trulyblessed blessed cd5 for me today

xtra how aré you?

Trulyblessed blessed cd5 for me today

xtra how aré you?

Anxous
Hi honey i am great. A bit too great to be honest. I am so worried about another miscarriage. Not much tiredness. Very strange for me. Boobs sore on and off and some cramping. Booked an early scan for Monday week so fingers crossed we will see a heart beat as i will be past the 6 week mark. We are so happy about this pregnancy and i don't know why but maybe because this will be our last we are extra excited. We already looked at name very funny really.
How are you keeping? Hopyou are well and i'm really hoping everything goes well for you.:sleep::happydance:

Happy ro hear thngs aré going well for you dnt worry everything will be just fine!!! I will keep you in my prayers.... I am on cd5 today and at first wasnt into ttc this mnth but now am keeping hopes up and fxd

It's CD7 for me today and the CBFM hasn't asked me to POAS yet. From what I've read, it should be requesting 'sticks' from CD10 onwards now (it's my 2nd cycle using it). Hopefully it'll bring us more luck this month.

How's everyone else doing?
MiniAngel - how are you hun?

X

joyjumper re cbfm it sounds about right at cd10. mine asked at cd6 for 2 cycles then skipped to cd10 for the next cycle.

how is everyone doing today??
Im just awaiting the arrival of AF ...

It's CD7 for me today and the CBFM hasn't asked me to POAS yet. From what I've read, it should be requesting 'sticks' from CD10 onwards now (it's my 2nd cycle using it). Hopefully it'll bring us more luck this month.

How's everyone else doing?
MiniAngel - how are you hun?

X

Hi Joyjumper, i'm good thank you!
Currently on CD9 on CBFM and asked me to start POAS from CD7 this month - still on low at the minute . . . . c'mon high's / peak's where are you! I am sooooo impatient! Ha ha. Girl at work told me she was preg yesterday and i'm so pleased for her, if not a little jealous!:blush:
Funny though - i did one of those conception psychic things on line yesterday, and i know it should be taken with pinch of salt but cheered me up momentarily! It said i would get BFP July from cycle that starts end of June! At least it can give me a burst of hope if nothing else plus i will hopefully be on holiday at peak time that month and you know what they say about holidays and being relaxed . . . . anyways, we'll see!
How you feeling Joyjumper?
x

Hello ladies CD6 for me and cant wait till O...very eager to try again this mnth...at first wasnt into it but as the days go by I feel better about it !!!!

Ardent,
Did you hear anything yet?

Good luck to everyone starting their cycles again. Fingers crossed for you all.

Baronessgogo
How are you keeping?

I am so worried. Breast tenderness fizzled out today and i am so worried. Going to go in for blood test tomorrow. Still no tiredness really. Feel way too good. So upset right now. Smptoms just seem to come and go all the time. Will be devistated if i have another m/c. Don't think i could take it happening again.

Ardent,
Did you hear anything yet?

Good luck to everyone starting their cycles again. Fingers crossed for you all.

Baronessgogo
How are you keeping?

I am so worried. Breast tenderness fizzled out today and i am so worried. Going to go in for blood test tomorrow. Still no tiredness really. Feel way too good. So upset right now. Smptoms just seem to come and go all the time. Will be devistated if i have another m/c. Don't think i could take it happening again.

Aw i hope its good news for you. Im feeling much the same, sore boobs come and go and not much else in the way of symptoms. i am just hoping it all kicks in around 6 weeks.

CD8 for me today and my CBFM requested a stick - good job I checked just before I pee'd this morning, had to hold it until I could get a stick out and unwrapped -not an easy task when you're half asleep and dying for a wee!

Of course, it showed low fertility, but at least the POAS game has started again this month...

Ardent how did it go at the docs?

:nope: Blood test was negative, but I was still sure it was happening. Dr said to wait a week and see. 4 days later AF arrived (in full force) and I have been in excrutiating pain ever since. :shrug: Looks like if it was there it wasn't quite sticky enough! :cry: Take a month off and then on to the next try....

wishing you all the best with yours! :hug:

Sorry to here that ardent hope you can relax now and get ready for the NeXT mnth

CD 12 today for me, still on 'low' on CBFM, hopefully expecting a high then peak within the next few days.

How's everyone else getting on?

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"