1 dpo - gonna be a long wait!

CD 13 for me today and the CBFM is showing a 'high'. Last month I got 2 high days and then 2 peak days so am hoping for the same again this month.

Hi Joyjump
Not been on for a while, been poorly since friday with Gastroenteritus (can't spell it). Feel sooooo crappy! Boo

Still been POAS though and on CD15 and still low this month . . . do you think being poorly is messing it up?I was on 2nd peak last month by day 15. Maybe i should write this month off what do you reckon. Don't think other half particular wants to be near me any way, not with the lurgy!!! Tee hee. Plus lounging around feeling sorry for myself is now officially doing my head in, along with day time tele . . .

Hows things with you? xx

Hello everyone,

I am new to this and have read the entire posts. I am really hoping this is lucky I am about 2dpo and it is going to be a very long wait. I used the CBDOPK and got my smiley face on Monday and BD everyday leading up to during and after so fingers crossed this is my month. How is everyone else doing? Thanks for listening :)

Hi Joyjump
Not been on for a while, been poorly since friday with Gastroenteritus (can't spell it). Feel sooooo crappy! Boo

Still been POAS though and on CD15 and still low this month . . . do you think being poorly is messing it up?I was on 2nd peak last month by day 15. Maybe i should write this month off what do you reckon. Don't think other half particular wants to be near me any way, not with the lurgy!!! Tee hee. Plus lounging around feeling sorry for myself is now officially doing my head in, along with day time tele . . .

Hows things with you? xx

Sorry to hear you've been poorly miniangel, hope you're feeling better soon. Yes, maybe being poorly has affected your cycle - I'm not really sure if this happens to be honest. I guess if stress can affect it then I'm sure feeling rubbish and being ill could affect things too. Keep peeing though - you never know! (Although it's an expensive exercise isn't it - the sticks don't come cheap!).

Hello everyone,

I am new to this and have read the entire posts. I am really hoping this is lucky I am about 2dpo and it is going to be a very long wait. I used the CBDOPK and got my smiley face on Monday and BD everyday leading up to during and after so fingers crossed this is my month. How is everyone else doing? Thanks for listening :)

Hi and welcome CBR125R, hope this thread proves to be lucky for you. A few ladies have gone on to get their BFPs really quickly so fingers crossed.

Hello everyone,

THIS IS A LUCKY THREAD...:happydance::happydance::winkwink:

BFP TODAY FOR ME!!! :thumbup::thumbup::winkwink:

Hello everyone,

Congratulations to you :):):) that is so very exciting!! How were you feeling the last couple of weeks if anything at all? Im crampy and bloated but thats about it. However it is very early too.

CD 14 today and my second day of high on CBFM. Unfortunately hubby is really stressed at work at the mo which is not helping things in the bedroom dept. IYKWIM. :dohh: We tried to DTD last night but it just didnt happen. :nope:
Hopefully we can tomorrow or the day after as I should be ovulating then according to the CBFM. It's my 4th month of being off the pill now and with every month that passes I get more nervous that we will not be able to conceive. I know 4 months isn't long but it still worries me a lot. :cry:
I received my two free PG tests yesterday from the survey thing on here a few weeks back. Hopefully I'll have the need to use them soon and it will be a BFP.

Hello everyone,

Arh congrats, thats fantastic news hun! Hope you have H&H pregnancy - Got any excess babydust to send my way??? ha ha xx

CD 14 today and my second day of high on CBFM. Unfortunately hubby is really stressed at work at the mo which is not helping things in the bedroom dept. IYKWIM. :dohh: We tried to DTD last night but it just didnt happen. :nope:
Hopefully we can tomorrow or the day after as I should be ovulating then according to the CBFM. It's my 4th month of being off the pill now and with every month that passes I get more nervous that we will not be able to conceive. I know 4 months isn't long but it still worries me a lot. :cry:
I received my two free PG tests yesterday from the survey thing on here a few weeks back. Hopefully I'll have the need to use them soon and it will be a BFP.

HI Joy,
Feeling bit better today and yes i'm still peeing on the sticks as don't want to mess the monitor up! Your right it is an expensive passtime, but if it helps get a step closer to having a little baby it will be well worth it!!!

Sorry to hear the BD not quite going to plan, too be honest, we've had some anxiety issues of late and i'm putting it down to the fact that OH doesn't really like doing it on a schedule!!! My new master plan when i'm back to fully fit is to not tell him what level the monitors on and rather than pre warn him, surprise him in stead! I can but try!!! Still on low today GRRRRRR . . . . so could be a long cycle for me, doh! I know how you feel, the months feel like they're flying by, as it's been 5 months for us and we're working against the fact that Oh had vasectomy reversal operation in nov so success was always going to be under average :shrug: Oh well must soldier on . . . postive thinking and remembering that it WILL be worth it!!
xx

Glad you're feeling a bit better mini, yeah I guess we must think positive too.

Well my POAS-ing didn't go too well this morning. I got up early and do the whole POAS thingm turned the monitor on and it wasn't asking for a stick. :nope: I guess I got up a bit earlier than it is set at. As I only have on other stick left at the moment, I put the cap on and left it for a little while, went back in 15 mins and it asked for the stick then. :dohh: I shoved it in and let it read it but it came back as another day of high - I was fully expecting it to be Peak day today, so I don't know whether it was because the stick was left a while or if I'm having more high days this month??? Me & hubs BD last night as I was expecting it to be Ov day today, but the monitor says it's not. :growlmad: As I said, I only have one more stick left until I order more, I figured I wouldn't need any more this month. Think I may just rule this month out now and start again next month. I'm away next week so won't be taking it with me, guess we'll just have to wait for CD1 again.

This TTC lark is much more complicated than I ever thought it would be!

What cd wre you joy? I am cd 14 and no sign of O , i have been dry for 2 days now dnt know whats going on

Hello all,

Thought I'd update you on my progress this month..Saturday & Sunday I had peak readings on my CBFM so hubby and I BD'd both days, as well as 2nd day of high, out of 3 high days. I really hope we've done enough and have been successful this month. So now I'm techincally 1 or 2 DPO - not sure which day I count it from. We're on hols this week so won't get chance to update, will check in next week x

Hello all,

Thought I'd update you on my progress this month..Saturday & Sunday I had peak readings on my CBFM so hubby and I BD'd both days, as well as 2nd day of high, out of 3 high days. I really hope we've done enough and have been successful this month. So now I'm techincally 1 or 2 DPO - not sure which day I count it from. We're on hols this week so won't get chance to update, will check in next week x

Goodluck hun ! am cd 17 and stil no ewcm...thinkin of sitting this month out

Hi all,
Well i'm CD21 on CBFM today and STILL low. It's bloody fustrating and i think i'm not gonna ovulate this month. It's a nightmare and can't help feeling really down about it. Do you think i should give up peeing on sticks for this month as just feel like i'm wasting them? What do you think? Felt really poorly again today and my mum keeps saying that maybe i'm pregnant, if only she knew what i'm going through with the testing & lack of ovulation this month!!

Any advice wuld be gratefully received x

Hi all,
Well i'm CD21 on CBFM today and STILL low. It's bloody fustrating and i think i'm not gonna ovulate this month. It's a nightmare and can't help feeling really down about it. Do you think i should give up peeing on sticks for this month as just feel like i'm wasting them? What do you think? Felt really poorly again today and my mum keeps saying that maybe i'm pregnant, if only she knew what i'm going through with the testing & lack of ovulation this month!!

Any advice wuld be gratefully received x
I know how you feel I am cd18 and still nothing usually have ewcm by cd12.Wanted to give up but laies on here tell me to hang in there so that is what I will do atleast till friday cuz then I am going out of town

hi ladies!
sorry i disappeared for a bit. the :witch: got me several days late. then my mom was in town for a few weeks..so i didn't make it on here.
congrats to all those bfp!!!

and to all of us waiting and cursing...chin up. we can do it!

i'll be o'ing soon, so i can join the countdown again..lol

Hi guys This is a lucky thread,

Well I was really feeling strange at about 3 am so I couldnt wait any longet so I tested and at 11 DPO I got my BFP So excited and good luck to the rest of you baby dust to you all

Hi guys This is a lucky thread,

Well I was really feeling strange at about 3 am so I couldnt wait any longet so I tested and at 11 DPO I got my BFP So excited and good luck to the rest of you baby dust to you all

Congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->