• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO ~ Here We Go Again!

M

Mistycat

I'm back in here again, I always say this time I am not going to get obsessed and I am going to chill out! That won't last :winkwink:

I'm 1 DPO according to my monitor although my chart is yet to confirm.

Feeling slightly more relaxed this time around because I had a Tarot Card Reading done by a local Witch last week and she knew straight away what I was trying to achieve and said it will happen, not a case of if but when. She then said it will be quite soon and saw September being our month so we'd be due in June. She asked if there was a convenient time for us to have a baby as that was the feeling she was getting. Actually June 2011 would be the perfect time as the way maternity pay is calculated would mean my bonus in February would be included so I'd be paid more each month and could therefore afford to stay off work longer......plus it'd be lovely to have my time off in the summer! So yes, I guess that is a convenient time more than any other.

I did think about having a Jenny Renny prediction as I saw another thread on this.....but I'll wait and see what happens from my Tarot prediction!

Good luck and heaps of :dust: to all those in the 2WW :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->