1 DPO (ish)-Let the waiting begin

MrsStutler

Mom of 3!
Reaction score
I got my first positive OPK on July 1st, and positives through today as well. All day today I have been having awful cramps, which I am attributing to miss eggy escaping! DH and and I have been at it every day since Monday, just to make sure I have more swimmers than I know what to do with, poor guy is getting worn out:haha:

Any other freshly liberated eggies out there? Who's with me? :flower:

:hi: I THINK I'm in my first ever TWW! I was on bcp for 8 years and stopped in June when my Dh & I decided we were ready to TTC. I know I shouldn't expect much for the first cycle off the pill, so I'm trying hard not to get my hopes up! It would awesome to happen this cycle though bc DH's birthday is July 16 so he would love a BFP as a present, plus my mom's bday is July 31, so we could tell her then (1st grandchild on both sides!). I'm not temping as I do shiftwork and I'm not sure how that would work out, and I didn't want to do opk's at first to try not to obsess (yeah right) and to save some money. So I really have no clue what's really going on, but I believe I ovulated on July 1st (cd15). That would make me 3dpo now. On Monday (cd14) I got sore nipples out of the blue (never had that before). I was trying to look for ewcm but it was hard for me to tell with the BD'ing. My cervix was also high, soft, and open that day. (of course we couldn't BD though!! Grr) We did the night of cd13 though. Tuesday (cd15) the 1st I woke up with horrible AF-like cramps on my left side only that even went down into my bottom and back. I had dental work and the cramps were bothering me more than the dentist. About midday I felt this weird bubble/pop and then the cramps subsided shortly after. I also had what I believe was ewcm and my cervix was still soft and high. Wanted to BD asap but that didn't happen until about 1am late that night. Wednesday (1dpo..maybe??) still had sore nips but not much else. Unable to BD again bc DH didn't feel well. :growlmad: Yesterday we got in an early morning 6am session on Thursday before he went to work and later that day (2dpo maybe) just in case since I don't really know what's going on. I had these sharp painful cramps low on the left that felt like someone was stabbing me with a knife for half of the day. So who knows. I might be 3dpo today I might not have even O'd at all but today my nips are still sore but not as bad and my cervix is firm again. I'll probably test around July 12th just for the heck of it. If I did I'm upset we didn't get to BD as much as I would have liked, but oh well.

Sorry for my long ramble, :blush: best wishes to you!!

It all sounds good! I'd say you've got your days covered pretty well at least, hope this it for you! I am hopelessly weak willed so I'm thinking I will start testing around the 8th or 9th. Having a giant bag of cheapy hpts is just so tempting lol

I'm 1dpo today too! crossing our fingers we all get our bfps!!

Yeah I've been considering ordering some internet cheapies, don't know how I've resisted. I think I know how much of a POAS addict I'd be. I have one FRER waiting under my counter from a previous "I've been taking my pill religiously and know I'm not pregnant but I feel weird so why not POAS just in case" :blush:

My first positive OPK was July 1st too - so I think I might be 2-3 dpo? I don't temp or anything, and my cycles are irregular, so I only go off the OPK and guess/pray...

Anyway, I've been stalking these forums for months and just joined =) hopefully that will bring me some luck?? Maybe.

:hi: Hi everybody!
Welcome Haru! This forum has been the best thing for me while TTC. Sometimes the hubby doesn't want to listen to my rambling about OPKs and HPTs and mucus and cervix things :haha: but BnB has been there for me. I hope you find it as helpful!

Kryssy- Got my fingers crossed for everybody! When do you think you will be testing?

Mkyerby- IC hpts are my best investment, but they totally do fuel the POAS addict! :haha: When you have 100 of them it's just too easy to test like crazy. The downside is they tend to be slightly less reliable and have more room for interpretation. I haven't bought any FRER this cycle yet, I have a CB digi that I'm saving though.

Joining in if that's okay! :)hi: mkyerby!!)

I'm 3dpo today...its my 2nd cycle off BCP (or 1st 'real' cycle) and I'm happy this time round because I actually had ewcm on O day! It wasn't much at all but I had none last cycle (prob due to coming off BC) so hopefully thats a good sign!

BD on CD6, CD9, CD11, CD13 (Oday)

The only thing I've noticed so far is like a broken glass pain in my boobs, but considering I'm only 3dpo I'm sure I'm just imagining it!

FX for all of us! At least we can keep each other busy for the 2ww! :munch:

Mrsstutler I'll be waiting till AF is late this time. We've been TTC since our mc in Oct so I'm trying to relax this cycle. We took a break from femara and blood tests and all that jazz. I have spent a crazy amount of tests the last few months lol. I have 2 in my bathroom and I'm vowing to only use those only after AF doesn't show. I have a 17 day lp so I'm thinking I'll test around the 21st. How about you?

I wanted to say Hi and see if I could join the wait with you guys. I'm 1-3 dpo based on my usual symptoms/cycles. I don't temp, so it's hard to be sure. My cycles are anywhere from 27-33 days, so I could be waiting for awhile. It's so hard not to test. I have a closet full of IC's calling my name...

This is our second cycle TTC. The first cycle was a bust, but fingers crossed for all of us this cycle! :)

Hey ladies

Thought I would join u in the 2WW... I am 2dpo. Haven't DTD as much as I would have liked or as much as I did with my first. We got some in the day before ovulation when I had a peak day on my CB kit and the day of ovulation and today so hoping that one of those little fellas will be one of the lucky ones!

Mkyerby16, just because this is your first cycle don't let that put you off. It sounds like you have all of your days covered. When I fell pregnant with my first I was on the pill for 14 years or there about and got pregnant on my first cycle of coming off.

Since having Finley my cycles vary from 26-28 days. I am expecting to come on around July 21 so here is to the countdown...

Good luck to all of us..!

Thanks for the support everyone! Glad we can all go crazy together. I've had AF cramps for a few days (cd19). Not sure what to think :shrug:

Hi, I'm on cd22 and had a line on opk's yesterday and today, more feint today though, so I'm around o time :) bd'ed last night, been bad this cycle so not holding out much hope, going to bd tonight/tomorrow morning just incase though ;)

X

Joining!

Im 1dpo today, on my. 7th cycle. Usually my lp varies between. 8-11 days, 11 is the longest I have been able to get it. Ive self diagnosed low progesterone, starting my natural progesterone tonight. My charts attached in my signature.. Dtd every damn day but O day lol.. Keeping positive this month

I only have 2 cheapies so im going to try not to be super crazy this month.

Wishing everyone luck! Fx!

Joining in on this group. I gave up the opks after a lot of frustration. So I had my usual o pain yesterday for a few hours. Think I o'd. So 1 dpo today if that is correct. Hoping for a bfp. This is my 7th cycle since my miscarriage.

Welcome everybody! Glad to have everyone to share this TWW with! Sending out lots of baby dust and positive vibes to you all. Everybody seems to have got good coverage for those eggies to find the perfect match.

I've fought long irregular cycles with an insanely short LP thanks to PCOS. What's interesting is my cycles seem to get shorter and more textbook after each of my children were born. This last cycle was a dead on 29 days. Then this cycle O day was CD 14! That never happens for me...ever. So far I've just had some light cramps, and a little bit of nausea. I'm sure the nausea is from the rise in progesterone after ovulation since I tend to be very sensitive to it. I'm hoping that's a really good sign though considering my LP problems.

Kryssy- I admire your willpower! I'm such an impatient loon when it comes to testing. I will probably start POAS around the 11th. I hope relaxing is the key for you. You know they say it happens when you least expect it.

Mkyerby I have AF cramps too....I think we're same dpo (I'm 5dpo today)
Other than that I'm having barely any symptoms compared to last cycle when I had symptoms all over the place :dohh:
so far all I've recorded is occasional broken glass-like pain in boobs, AF cramps, and this morning I woke up wide awake at 5.30am which is super unusual for me :haha:

Ward - this is my 2nd cycle too! Hopefully we hit the jackpot! :dance:

Yeah I think I O'd on the 1st so we're the same! My cramps actually went away for the most part and I feel a lot better... not sure if I should be happy or sad about that though. :haha:

Hi! Can I join you? I'm pretty sure I'm 1dpo today. We've just started Ntnp so I'm only going on cm, not opks or temping. I'm not holding out much hope this cycle as getting preggers on the first go would be too good to be true! Mind you it happened with my son!

6dpo today and all symptoms gone!
Granted I only had pain in my boobs and some AF cramps, but today I've felt really good for the most part.

I had to drop into Target earlier and I let myself have a little glance at the baby section...:blush: was so tempted to buy a little onesie but I resisted. Come on 12dpo, so I can test!! [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->