1 DPO (ish)-Let the waiting begin

Yesterday and today I feel like I'm getting a cold, which is what I had with my last two, but if course it is Far too early for symptoms!

Good luck everyone!

:dust:

Hi Ladies. Thought maybe I could join in. Had a D&C on 13 June at 9 weeks with a blighted ovum. Doc gave us go ahead to try again straight away. i hardly bled after the procedure and then a week after had a bleed for a few days that doc is convinced was my period. So then last week on 1 July i ovulated, am fairly sure it was as I always feel it and it can be very painful sometimes. So by these calculations I should be 7DPO. So far i feel completely normal lol aside from being more tired than normal...

joining late in the game. 1dpo today! This is our first cycle TTC #2. Forgot how much anxiety comes along with TTC. Was a long cycle so i'm happy to finally be in the TWW.

Welp let the craziness continue. Yesterday (6dpo I believe) I woke up feeling nauseous and very sensitive to smells. I know it was too early but my DH's face when I complained about certain smells was pretty funny. :haha: Later that evening my cramps came back for a few hours and then I suddenly felt this sharp pinching pain that lasted for about 30 seconds before everything went away. However, (sorry tmi) I was pretty gassy yesterday soo it was probably just a gas pain! :blush: Sore nips that started the day before I think I O'd also came back yesterday, but not as bad. Then last night I woke up to pee (drank a big glass of water before going to bed so that was fairly normal) but after that I couldn't go back to sleep for 2 hours and I was soo hungry for some reason. Today at 7dpo feeling pretty normal so far.

pretty sure I'm out this month. only bd day before ovulation and the day after. plus I have strep on top of that. just think the odds are against us this time :(

How's everybody doing symptom wise? I've been crazy emotional the last two days and I am so bloated it's a bit crazy! I did some tests but just got evap lines. This brand of tests are total junk! Fingers crossed for everybody! Can't wait to see some lines soon

Trying not to ss, but smells are really getting me today. Plus my kitty has been my snuggle buddy the last 2 nights.

That sounds like a sign. Animals supposedly sense these things. Afm absolutely nothing. Occasional cramp here and there but totally normal.

I've definitely heard that animals can sense these things!! Especially cats.

I'm 8dpo, symptoms so far haven't been too exciting, I had more last cycle when it was just AF!

I woke up this morning at 4am craving chocolate. All I could think about was chocolate! Then I got really nauseous, and had a hard time getting back to sleep.
I've had maybe two bouts of nausea throughout the day but other than that nothing really compared to last month. Hopefully this doesn't mean I'm out!

Crossing my fingers for you Lola! With my ds I had no symptoms whatsoever. I didn't even think I was pregnant. Only took a test because I threw up after having just 1 margarita Lol!

i'm only 3dpo today and feeling soo soo tired, fell asleep at around 9 last night and woke up at 7am. it's only 9:15am and I can't keep my eyes open. also just very bloated.

Hope these are good signs for you ladies. I feel totally normal not sure if thats bad or good

I have a stinking cold so can't really notice any symptoms. A bit of cramping but that can be normal for me.

4 dpo today.

I've got some cramping this morning. Feel weird and irritable. I don't cry over things easily but things are getting to me today. Could be the sleep I haven't had the last 2 nights. Just feeling blah today. So tired and moody.

I have a stinking cold so can't really notice any symptoms. A bit of cramping but that can be normal for me.

4 dpo today.

a cold is a good sign!!

Yeah I've had it since 1dpo! I did read that your body suppresses your immunity before implantation but probably just coincidence...

This is by far the worst cold I've had in years though! I am struggling to keep my kids entertained...just want to go to bed!

Laucu I had strep starting Sunday. Hope it's good signs for us both!!

Laucu I had strep starting Sunday. Hope it's good signs for us both!!

Yes FXed! You're testing on 21st right? I will be too if no AF by then. My cycles are irregular, anywhere between 29 and 32 days.

Fx'd ladies. I've been tired, nauseous, gassy, and had low back pain. Could be AF with this being my first cycle off the pill I don't know what's normal, but I feel pretty crappy right now. Testing tomorrow at what I think will be 10dpo.

Hoping all of our symptoms are signs of a good thing! My test this morning was BFN, but I know I'm jumping the gun so I'm not too down yet. Still getting oddball little twinges here and there, hoping that's an eggy getting nice and comfy:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->