1 DPO (ish)-Let the waiting begin

Stutler, be patient. (I know, I know, easier said than done ;) )
Laucu- yes, I'm waiting til the 21st :) Test buddies! lol

:haha: You should see the way I sneak into the bathroom trying to avoid my hubby's sideways look that says "woman, will you just wait a few days!"

:haha: You should see the way I sneak into the bathroom trying to avoid my hubby's sideways look that says "woman, will you just wait a few days!"

HAHA! I laughed so hard at this!! I have gotten that look many times myself!!

I am now 10DPO, only symptoms i have so far is being a bit tired and super nauseas after my morning coffee.. Two days ago i have weird twinges in uterus area, cant remember if i had the same when i was pregnant. Today is a month since d&c so probably no chance of actually being pregnant. Very envious of you all being able to test so often tests are so expensive here kinda wait till af is def late before forking out the money for one.. Maybe one day SA will catch up with the rest of the world with online shopping...

Hilarious, mrs stutler!!! :haha:

So far 9dpo has been the most eventful! Boobs look bigger and I'm definitely getting that pain like shards of glass being stabbed into them,
lots of crampy type pains down below, spent majority of the afternoon feeling nauseous and dizzy, and I'm definitely on edge - I nearly jumped a mile when my phone rang earlier!

I'm not holding my breath, but I definitely have a strange feeling! I really want to test tomorrow at 10dpo just to know, but I'm still going to hold out until 12dpo. I just can't face a BFN!!

Very envious of you all being able to test so often tests are so expensive here kinda wait till af is def late before forking out the money for one.. Maybe one day SA will catch up with the rest of the world with online shopping...

taz have you tried ebay? Lots of cheap tests available, and most with free shipping!! Definitely cheaper than going into woollies or the chemist!!

Miss Lola I didn't think of ebay I will have a look. Are you also in SA?

By sa do you mean san antonio? If so I am from sa also. Never met anyone on here that was from here

Sorry Stutler! AF arrived quickly for you hun! Hope you get lots of chocolate to help ease the pain!

Ohh stutler, I'm so sorry :( damn that witch!!!

And I think she meant SA as in South Australia if I'm not mistaken. Taz I'm I'm Brissy :)

Yeah, I have a pretty sever luteal phase defect thanks to PCOS and I'm lucky to make it to 9dpo on most cycles. Last cycle I only had a 3 day LP. I've got a big bottle of wine and a big bag of chocolate tonight.

Yeah, I have a pretty sever luteal phase defect thanks to PCOS and I'm lucky to make it to 9dpo on most cycles. Last cycle I only had a 3 day LP. I've got a big bottle of wine and a big bag of chocolate tonight.

Sorry Hun :( xxx

Well today I have had a constant pinching pain. Feels different to the usual cramps - in a specific area rather than general pms cramps. We will see. Maybe it's the shock of spending £100 on school uniform for my eldest!

Also been having pinching feeling in left side as well as feeling horribly nauseas but am beginning to think I have a bug as last time only got ms at about 6 weeks. I meant South Africa lol didn't realise so many places could also be SA. Live in Johannesburg and am currently frozen with the worst winter in a long time..

Hi ladies... just realized I haven't updated here in a few days.... well... it appears that all my symptom spotting wasn't crazy as I've gotten 3 bfp's!! Still not real to me yet and I'm terrified of a chemical or something, but there's no denying those pink lines... Ahh!

Hi ladies... just realized I haven't updated here in a few days.... well... it appears that all my symptom spotting wasn't crazy as I've gotten 3 bfp's!! Still not real to me yet and I'm terrified of a chemical or something, but there's no denying those pink lines... Ahh!

Oh wow that's awesome! Congratulations! How many dpo did you get your BFP?

H&H 9 months to you! Xx

I think it was 10dpo... it was faint but obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->