1 DPO (ish)-Let the waiting begin

How's everyone feeling?

I am 7dpo today. I have had (tmi) very loose bowel movements today and yesterday. Still have the pinching feeling. And have also noticed an increase in cm, although that could be down to me taking epo this cycle (I took 1500mg from cd1 to ovulation).

Ive got a burning pain in my BBS, ditzy, dropping things, and had some major pain in my left ovary area yesterday. I think I'm 9dpo today.

6dpo and my cm is kind of white and clumpy? It's weird.

Hi ladies... just realized I haven't updated here in a few days.... well... it appears that all my symptom spotting wasn't crazy as I've gotten 3 bfp's!! Still not real to me yet and I'm terrified of a chemical or something, but there's no denying those pink lines... Ahh!

:happydance::happydance: Congrats!

Hi ladies,

I tested today at 12dpo and I think I got a squinter but I'm just not sure.
I posted pictures here https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2203689-12dpo-think-im-wishful-thinking.html

The first picture was taken within 4 minutes, the second picture taken of the same test but 10-15 minutes later.

I'm going to POAS again tomorrow I think..? :shrug:

FX for all of us!

Hi ladies,

I posted pictures here https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2203689-12dpo-think-im-wishful-thinking.html

The first picture was taken within 4 minutes, the second picture taken of the same test but 10-15 minutes later.

FX for all of us!

I def see a line there... congrats

Hi ladies,

FX for all of us!

I see it!!! Congrats :happydance:

AF is due Friday or Saturday. I am going to be so desperate to test on Sunday if it doesn't arrive, but my Mother in law is staying until Monday afternoon!! Argh!

Gonna add emotional to my symptoms, my best friend just told me she is in labour which made me cry, got all sorts of pinches and twinges today, did a so called early response test yesterday which was a bfn at 12dpo but am sceptical at how reliable blue dye tests can be, last time only got a positive at 17dpo so trying to be positive lol..

Hi ladies,

FX for all of us!

I definitely see it!!! CONGRATS!

as for me, nothing exciting. 7dpo - big boobs, slightly sensitive teeth...nothing much of anything else...

Gonna add emotional to my symptoms, my best friend just told me she is in labour which made me cry, got all sorts of pinches and twinges today, did a so called early response test yesterday which was a bfn at 12dpo but am sceptical at how reliable blue dye tests can be, last time only got a positive at 17dpo so trying to be positive lol..

sorry hun! I know how much that hurts!

as for me, pretty much all my symptoms have disappeared except my kitty sleeping on me all week, insomnia, and cramping. no more cm, sore bbs.

Ok i am officially out. AF just arrived most annoyingly just after i poas bfn wasted my money. Its exactly 14 days after i ovulated, and 33 days after my D&C, hoping my body is back to normal now and we can get down to some serious trying.. Hope its not gonna be a nasty painful AF.. Wishing all you ladies lots of luck, will hang around and see who else gets their bfps :hugs:

Ok i am officially out. AF just arrived most annoyingly just after i poas bfn wasted my money. Its exactly 14 days after i ovulated, and 33 days after my D&C, hoping my body is back to normal now and we can get down to some serious trying.. Hope its not gonna be a nasty painful AF.. Wishing all you ladies lots of luck, will hang around and see who else gets their bfps :hugs:

Sorry to hear :( but hope you get your BFP soon.

10dpo today and I am feeling like I'm out. No symptoms at all, mind you no AF symptoms either.

I think that I can't be lucky enough to get a BFP in the first month again! It happened with my son....

Got a BFP today on a digi, 14DPO.
:bfp::dance:

How are you Laucu?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back