1 DPO. Looking for tww buddies!!!

lol Snow....i agree with you. Not really my best friend.

oh and on another note...can someone please explain to me the STATS in ff charts. Its a new thing...i ve noticied it on a few charts (annie's for example) it counts down 5 4 3 2 1 and makes a green line...whats that mean?

To be honest, I would prefer -30 and no snow than -10 and tonnes of snow :wacko::wacko: This weather is gonna drive me nuts :dohh:

I can't really help you with FF though. I'm not temping as it's stressing me out too much, might try it in a few cycles if we don't get a BFP soon.

I'm polish but I lived practically all my life in the UK. My parents left Poland when I was little. I'm just here to relax, for a break, working here for a little bit for a change. We were supposed to be moving to the Netherlands but due to healthcare and us TTC, we're moving back to the UK but to a different place, not Manchester, can't stand that area! Being in Poland is fun for now, though the -37 temperatures were sort of off putting the past few weeks! Expecting around a metre of snow tonight too! Not happy!

Sunnii, how fun, I am Russian, but I speak a little Polish cause I dated a Polish guy for like 2 years :)

I live in US though for 12 years, originally from Saint Petersburg, Russia. Now I live in Chicago, and its 12:50 pm here right now. I am at work soo wanting to poas :) almost feel like I'd poas on any stick just to get the urge off :blush:

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/Baby%20and%20Bump/22222.jpg

:D Awesome! :D I've lived in the uk for.. well, since I was a little kid. I barely remembered Poland and this was first time visiting since we moved out! Quite exciting :D Do you ever visit Russia? :D

I have no symptoms either... Skin outbreaks, but no real symptoms. No twinges, no sore bbs, n nipple darkening... sigh...

And i'm Croatian, but living in Holland all my life :D

I love your pics!!! Motivation!!!

Midnight, I think we should have our own pic of f tubes on here. So here it is:

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/Baby%20and%20Bump/11111.jpg

Great...i couldnt copy it. Did you just research it on google?
Yay! very happy now!

Sunnii, I did not visit for 11 years, then went back two years ago for the first time, and than twice last year again. My whole family is still there, although my mom will be coming here for good if (no, when !) I get pregnant.

Midnight, yep, I remembered I saw this pic somewhere on google, so just looked it up :)

Cilnia, I remember you made a list of all of us with dates... Can you pretty please do that again and add our location as well? Cause I think we added some people since than.

Karina, awesome! I was in Russia once! I liked it there :D

and yes, we do need a new list!

btw, love the picture :D I'm so hopeful this cycle!

I'm in London and it's 19.47.

Wow we're definitely an interesting mixture of people/locations.

Still have sore boobs but only around the nipple area. Had some cramps today but I suffer from IBS so it's hard to tell - I have cramps most days!

I'm posting from my phone so excuse typos. Wanted to get in on this lol.

I'm from the states, I'm in California and its currently 12:50pm here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->