1 DPO. Looking for tww buddies!!!

I know, right! :haha: I don't know. I feel completely fine today and got so much energy :D Just wanna go out and do stuff :haha: I don't know. I'm taking it as a good thing. Still have some slight cramping, though this morning I had a 'light' episode of cystisis out of nowhere. gone now, thank god! How's everyone today?:D

Midnight, hate to judge, but what was she thinking before???!!! I mean at 45, you'd think people woul be a lot more responsible... It's not like we go buy a dress, than try it on at home and then return it. I guess she doesnt have any problems conceiving, so why wait til 45?

Being a first time mummy at 45 would be a little bit crazy! I have to agree there.. and then here I am, trying at 20 :haha:

Good morning ladies.

Sunnii - glad you are feeling better. I want some of those vitamins.

So my temp is still above the coverline but has leveled of it seems. I am just going forward as if I O'd on day 11 because I felt I did.
However I am continuing to BD just incase.

I'm still having my fair bit of cramps and mild pains in my left ovary. :D :happydance: I'm feeling extremely positive about this cycle :D My CM is changing still, into more creamy, now I'm 100% positive that I ovulated on the 11th, 3DPO today :happydance: I can start testing in 6 days.... or on the 23rd, depending on how long I can hold it off till :haha:

I'm so happy right now I want to jump up and down! :haha:

Happy Valentines to everyone! :serenade:

I am 5dpo today and trying to imagine where the eggie can be right now if it did get fertilized :winkwink: it would almost be to the uterus I am guessing... come to mama, kiddo :)

Laura, are your pre-ovulation temps always have been on the lower side?

happy valentines day to everyone too!

Kat...i dont know what she was thinking obviously. And i think part of me helped because i figured she d have the same route to take as me...the many months i mean, given her age. :S so cruel i know. But i wanted her to get on the right path..not beat me to it. :p I am happy for her I am..but still rough. Shes a what she has i want..so to be honest her train of thought is a mystery.
also i can find a chart that another lady posted on here its really amazing!!
ill get back to you on that!

Sunni im glad your back to your chipper self. :) Wish this tww would fast forward.

Found the pic faster than i thought. Problem is i cant copy and paste the picture...so i have the link just scroll down the thread and you should see the pic of the F tubes.

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...fps-1-angel-find-ttc-bump-buddy-here-107.html

Feeling good. no symptoms..which is to be expected. im officially 4 dpo. youpii..but not too positive. BD ing wasnt great this cycle because of ff. Oh well hoping some spermies were left from before. Other than that looking forward to a nice evening with DH. He had an appointment today so no work tonight!! yay!! I used preseed. Anyone else here used preseed??

Feeling good. no symptoms..which is to be expected. im officially 4 dpo. youpii..but not too positive. BD ing wasnt great this cycle because of ff. Oh well hoping some spermies were left from before. Other than that looking forward to a nice evening with DH. He had an appointment today so no work tonight!! yay!! I used preseed. Anyone else here used preseed??

We use preseed. I like it.

5dpo and absolutely no symptoms here right now. Makes me feel kinda hopeless.

Hey Ladies!

Wow you talked a lot, have to read it all back now!!

No symptoms hm? Me neither. Well i only have a weird feeling in my lower tummy, kind of like AF is coming. Bit of twitches also. No sore boobs yet. Not even skin-outbreak which is totally me. Well i'm only 6 DPO now... But i'm so nervous!!! Yesterday i was happy but today not so much.. kind of feel scared that maybe this isn't our month again. Don't want to wait any longer :p

Happy valentine's day lovely ladies!

Hey Ladies!

Wow you talked a lot, have to read it all back now!!

No symptoms hm? Me neither. Well i only have a weird feeling in my lower tummy, kind of like AF is coming. Bit of twitches also. No sore boobs yet. Not even skin-outbreak which is totally me. Well i'm only 6 DPO now... But i'm so nervous!!! Yesterday i was happy but today not so much.. kind of feel scared that maybe this isn't our month again. Don't want to wait any longer :p

Happy valentine's day lovely ladies!

I am TOTALLY going through the same thing Cilnia! No real symptoms other than the twitches however my weepy attitude is getting annoying! :wacko: My DH is so supportive (I know I'm lucky) he is more positive than I right now!

I wish everyone the best and BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!

Not using preseed as it's our first month, but if we don't get a BFP this month, I'll be getting preseed or conceive plus for next month :happydance: I'm still getting weird feelings and pain in my left ovary so keeping my hopes up :D Having a nice lovely evening with OH, gonna watch a movie soon :D

You know what i would think would be interresting is leanring where everyonne is from and what the time is there...(sunni saying shes having a nice evening makes me think im way behind you all! :p) hee hee im in quebec, so its only 1:10 pm here.

Currently I'm in Poland (will be back in the UK soon though and it's 6:20pm there now) and it's 7.20pm :D

bump you and i are close, so we def will be closley timed when we post out tests :)

Sunni...wow poland for vacay? :) Sounds adventurous!

I'm polish but I lived practically all my life in the UK. My parents left Poland when I was little. I'm just here to relax, for a break, working here for a little bit for a change. We were supposed to be moving to the Netherlands but due to healthcare and us TTC, we're moving back to the UK but to a different place, not Manchester, can't stand that area! Being in Poland is fun for now, though the -37 temperatures were sort of off putting the past few weeks! Expecting around a metre of snow tonight too! Not happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->