1 DPO. Looking for tww buddies!!!

sallyhansen76

Finally a mommy!
Reaction score
Hello ladies,

as the title says i just Ovulated and Im approx 1-2 dpo. And looking for some people to share the long 2 weeks with!! :)

Anybody else is the same time frame?

:) Join me!!

going to be lonnnnnnng tww how long have you been trying???

7 months. Been counting and opk temping and such for 5.
And yourself.

Im feeling a little positive. but then again..just startting the tww..lol its half way through that it starts to be torture. :p

I am 1 dpo today as well. Let's stick together!

Yay!! Hey ladies I got my crosshairs today...apparently i m further along than predicted..im 5dpo but my crosshairs seem really strange...what do you girls think??

How are you ladies feeling starting this tww?

The crosshairs indeed seem strange! I would have said you ovulated 2 days past OPK. Maybe things will change when you put more temps. :thumbup:

I'm 2 dpo or 3 dpo now! these 2 weeks are like forever.............. :shrug:

The weird thing is if I take out the positive OPK my crosshairs change to another day.. on day 17. Not really sure why...hmm im confused

Your chart looks great, :) clear ovulation detected! Good luck!

Thanks! Hope it gets only higher and higher now.. hihi

If i look at your previous chart, i notice you ovulated 4 days after OPK. So i guess it's normal for you to have the LH peak very early. Hmm..Somehow i think it's day 17 but FF probably knows best :p lol.. Well can't wait to find out! Keep us posted please :thumbup:

:dust::dust::dust: For all !

Thanks...me too because I missed two days of BD in a crucial time...im worried how that may affect the result. That will all depend on when i o to see if i was ok. Darn it im soo confused. hahah

Oh and just an update. im feeling really bloated. :( I know it has nothing to do with a bfp just ovulation...still sucks :)
How are you ladies feeling

Good luck to all you ladies! My fingers will be crossed!! x

And right back at you!! :) How you feeling embarking on your new tww?

Keeping positive!!! My DH is so supportive (I am so lucky) we try to keep busy during this "annoying waiting times". BABY DUST to you all!!!!

My first "official" #tww since starting ttc may have started yesterday. Okay for me to join y'all? :)

I got a positive OPK yesterday (I think - never had a (+) before...I think it's positive) and had a decent temp spike today. If it worked this will be the first ovulation I've caught ahead of time.

Fx!

Yay! soo happy fo you!! good luck on this tww. We are all in this craziness together. Im not sure right now if im 5 DPO 3 DPO or havent even ovulated!!! My FF chart is changing....kind of annoying darn it. lol im figuring almsot worst than 2ww. :)

Yay! soo happy fo you!! good luck on this tww. We are all in this craziness together. Im not sure right now if im 5 DPO 3 DPO or havent even ovulated!!! My FF chart is changing....kind of annoying darn it. lol im figuring almsot worst than 2ww. :)

Ah - your chart is interesting. No wonder you are confused. I don't know which I would go with. What day do you usually ovulate?

My cycles are irregular go figure..nothing to help. hahaha. I ve never ovulated the same day. Last cycle was CD 20 and my cycle before CD 13....peculiar

Yeah, I think you are more like 3 dpo... You guys are so lucky, I am jealouse, I want crosshairs too... :( I might have missed today's bding cause my temps still have not went up. However, we did quite a marathon this cycle so don't feel like bding for a while. I had my ovulation confirmed as of two days ago, so I am 2 dpo. They said they don't care about my temps because they are not too reliable for being indicative of ovulation day. It sucks, I am in bad mood because of that. I used to really trust my temps.

I am so bored!!! How can I survive the TWW??? At least while you wait to o, there is the excitement and bding and a rush, but now time seems to stand still!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->