1 DPO. Looking for tww buddies!!!

Good morning all!

Cilnia, thank you so much for making a new list!

Bump, first - I want to know how to look up the success rate too. And secondly - YOU HAVE BEEN SECRETLY POASing?! Lol I so ish I had some opks left but I have used all of them :( but hey, what kind do you use? I mean we know that opk pick up lh so fx... Have you poased on any more opks that turned positive?its kind of a big deal. Let us know.

Sunnii, I am glad the pain is gone. And it's great some of us are getting some symptoms to dwell about :)

Thank you :D I still have pains in the left ovary but not as intense, ANYWAY, to take my mind of TWW and trying to test at 4DPO :haha: I went out today! ;)

https://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7678/img1990pe.jpg[/URL]
https://img716.imageshack.us/img716/811/img1904v.jpg[/URL]

Oh wow. I was just gonna say take a pic of the snowman. I haven't made one in years! Awesome!

It's a little sh*t one as like I said - the snow isn't sticking but hey! :haha: Good enough!

We made him a 'he' too :haha: but due to kids runnning around in the garden we had to make him.. normal!

HEy i was wondering ..this may be really weird so brace yourselves....when we categorize our cm...im not always sure...is it creamy..watery...or something else. Do you think there are charts with pics and stuff to compare? :p

I can't find an actual chart. IF I could be bothered from the next cycle, I might take a picture of it everyday and make a little chart :haha: God.. me and my lovely ideas :haha: :dohh:

Great idea..i would do that..but im a little..shy. lol Mine has funny light green tint to it and always has. When i was younger (16) my dr did lots of tests and she said for me it was normal. I produced less or more (cant remember)..bacteria. Sounds gross lol. but either way...i assume that mines different...:p

I know right! Sometimes i have no idea if it is watery, creamy or sticky... It's important for FF so i want to get it right. For instance, the day i ovulated is based on my temp but also my CM. If i change it into Dry or Sticky, the date will be switched to a day before. But i couldn't decide if it was sticky or watery. Some bits were sticky and some very watery so it's weird :/

There are website with pics of cervix's during the month. Some CM is viewable but i don't know how it looks like on let's say.. toiletpaper. Lol. Grose but well..

Best way to check CM is to get your fingers in there and push some 'fresh' CM out. You'll then know exactly what it is :p Once it 'drops' down below - at least in my case - it changes.

hmm...i never get it....fresh. Baahahaha Im sorry this whole conversation seems funny. :p
Do you think it changes that much?

Mine does. I never got any EWCM down below whereas I've had loads above the cervix and on the cervix itself ;)

To be honest, half of conversations on BnB are.. weird and funny :haha: They all contain TMI too!

ahahha

Ok ladies..i m breaking down only at 5 dpo...AHHH!H!! Im buying my frer for the test on the 22-23. But i may buy some cheepie dolalr store ones to test starting sat. Anyone with me?? And do i post my cheepies even if BFN which probably will be

Hey I think its ok to buy, but do not test yet!!! I have two FRERs, one Clearblue digi and two EPT (red dye, damn it). When I am in the bathroom, I often catch myself picking them up and just holding them, and for some reason it makes me feel better. I count them as if anything can change since I went to the bathroom the last time. So yeah, obsession, for sure. I managed to not take the wrapper off the FRER box yet, but I am sure I doing that tomorrow.

And yeah, post even if it's bfn cause we wanna see the progression as we take them every day until the date af was due!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->