1 DPO... Need 2ww buddies!

xurfingers. This is not that first time i have done this. lol
I think this happens because subconsciously i know at 6/7dpo its too early.

I was also EXHAUSTED this morning when i woke up. zombie like. Just drank my coffee, threw on my scrubs, packed my makeup to do at work (couldn't even fathom the thought of doing it at that moment in the house) and drove to work. Did take one at work though with second morning urine. BFN. Never have i ever taken the test part to get a better look at the strip....but i did today. All.Time.New.Low.

Honestly, who does that!?

Lmao! Too funny! I think we've all had that kind of day and we've all stooped that low... Taking the test apart and holding it to the light for a glimpse at a squinter! I will probably do that tonight. Don't judge me!!! Lol

God, i hope i didn't plan that seed in your head. Its doesn't help. I promise

xurfingers. This is not that first time i have done this. lol
I think this happens because subconsciously i know at 6/7dpo its too early.

I was also EXHAUSTED this morning when i woke up. zombie like. Just drank my coffee, threw on my scrubs, packed my makeup to do at work (couldn't even fathom the thought of doing it at that moment in the house) and drove to work. Did take one at work though with second morning urine. BFN. Never have i ever taken the test part to get a better look at the strip....but i did today. All.Time.New.Low.

Honestly, who does that!?

Lmao! Too funny! I think we've all had that kind of day and we've all stooped that low... Taking the test apart and holding it to the light for a glimpse at a squinter! I will probably do that tonight. Don't judge me!!! Lol

God, i hope i didn't plan that seed in your head. Its doesn't help. I promise

Oh no... Not to worry. We've been ttc for 26 long months. I've tried it all! :)

Hey ladies! Here we are again! :coffee:

2DPO....come on....I already tested thinking i could have O'd early. lol I was not temping this cycle. Had our honeymoon (see FF chart below :happydance:) and feeling hopeful this cycle! Usually Ovulate between CD15-17. I think we covered our bases, what do you ladies think?

What was everyone trying this month? Any tactics you care to share?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4315e6

hehehe....I am only 2dpo and already tested, thinking maybe I ov'd the week prior. I am going to die waiting until the 1st! I think its time to order some Wondfo's so I don't feel guilty peeing my money away lol:haha:

Ok, I tested this evening and no big surprise. 7dpo and it's a bfn. There's always tomorrow :)

Ok, I tested this evening and no big surprise. 7dpo and it's a bfn. There's always tomorrow :)

Sure is!!!!
So got home last night and checked the forgotten pregnancy test from 12 hrs previously. Faint evap line (has to be evap line).
Today is 7/8 dpo (i think 7, probably throwing that 8 in there to fast forward myself a bit)
Had junk food cravings yesterday. Which is right on target for PMS (usually get bad food cravings a week before AF).
SUPER tired last night, 730pm rolled around and decided to have a vodka seltzer to help me unwind and prepare for my day from hell today. Took me well over an hr to drink, while almost falling asleep. Went to bed at 845pm.
I have had VERY vivid dreams all week. Weird.
Keeping positive!!!! :happydance:

Sure is!!!!
So got home last night and checked the forgotten pregnancy test from 12 hrs previously. Faint evap line (has to be evap line).
Today is 7/8 dpo (i think 7, probably throwing that 8 in there to fast forward myself a bit)
Had junk food cravings yesterday. Which is right on target for PMS (usually get bad food cravings a week before AF).
SUPER tired last night, 730pm rolled around and decided to have a vodka seltzer to help me unwind and prepare for my day from hell today. Took me well over an hr to drink, while almost falling asleep. Went to bed at 845pm.

Long day at work today? Hope it goes as quickly for you as possible. Everything you are saying sounds very promising! Especially the vivid dreams. What is your cm looking like? Mine is still creamy but thinning out a bit. No longer paste like. It's milkier... If that's even a word LOL I took my BBT this morning and it was 98.04 which is normal at this dpo for me. It's elevated .5, which is great, but an actual pregnancy would take it closer to 98.5 or more so I hope it keeps climbing. Did you test this morning ?

Sure is!!!!

Long day at work today? Hope it goes as quickly for you as possible. Everything you are saying sounds very promising! Especially the vivid dreams. What is your cm looking like? Mine is still creamy but thinning out a bit. No longer paste like. It's milkier... If that's even a word LOL I took my BBT this morning and it was 98.04 which is normal at this dpo for me. It's elevated .5, which is great, but an actual pregnancy would take it closer to 98.5 or more so I hope it keeps climbing. Did you test this morning ?

Did i test this morning?! Do you really have to ask? lol Of course. BFN.
Thanks for sending some positive vibes my way! It actually is nice to hear something sounds promising!

Yes today is a day from hell. I'm a nurse in an outpatient clinic and i have 4 docs today i take care of all on my own. oy. It will go by fast cause i'm running around like a crazy woman! Will deff need my afternoon caffeine pick me up. I would like to stay up past 830pm since the world series is here tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not that im excited or anything! :happydance:

Sure is!!!!

Thanks for sending some positive vibes my way! It actually is nice to hear something sounds promising!

Yes today is a day from hell. I'm a nurse in an outpatient clinic and i have 4 docs today i take care of all on my own. oy. It will go by fast cause i'm running around like a crazy woman! Will deff need my afternoon caffeine pick me up. I would like to stay up past 830pm since the world series is here tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not that im excited or anything! :happydance:

If I had it to do over again, I would choose nursing. I try not to dwell on hindsight though. My job isn't really hectic but I do have to work 16 hours some days and it's not always willingly. If the world series is on tonight I'm sure my husband will be watching ,which means I will be forced to watch it LOL Sorry for your bfn... I'm trying not to get peeved until 11dpo !

Sure is!!!!

If I had it to do over again, I would choose nursing. I try not to dwell on hindsight though. My job isn't really hectic but I do have to work 16 hours some days and it's not always willingly. If the world series is on tonight I'm sure my husband will be watching ,which means I will be forced to watch it LOL Did you get a chance to test this morning ?

Sure is!!!!

If I had it to do over again, I would choose nursing. I try not to dwell on hindsight though. My job isn't really hectic but I do have to work 16 hours some days and it's not always willingly. If the world series is on tonight I'm sure my husband will be watching ,which means I will be forced to watch it LOL Did you get a chance to test this morning ?

Of course i tested. BFN with evap line a little while later. Its weird, I have NEVER seen evap lines and honestly thought it was a myth or something.
My day is Almost done!!!!!!! :happydance:
Yes, watch the world series and cheer for the sox! lol

Sure is!!!!

Of course i tested. BFN with evap line a little while later. Its weird, I have NEVER seen evap lines and honestly thought it was a myth or something.
My day is Almost done!!!!!!! :happydance:
Yes, watch the world series and cheer for the sox! lol

I tested and bfn also.

Imbhj.... CONGRATULATIONS on your first game WIN!!! LOL Now you have something to cheer about! Hope all is well. I'm doing alright, I . Getting kinda sad because I'm just not feeling anything different so I'm probably not going to get my bfp this month... Dang it! Lol

Imbhj.... CONGRATULATIONS on your first game WIN!!! LOL Now you have something to cheer about! Hope all is well. I'm doing alright, I . Getting kinda sad because I'm just not feeling anything different so I'm probably not going to get my bfp this month... Dang it! Lol

Fantastic game! :) was up far too late.
I got a BFN this morning too. Its only 8DPO but i was kinda feeling the same way this morning. Kinda down. I know its still early, But i have lost the confidence i had when the TWW started. Kinda feel beat down. ugh
Not many symptoms. I have been super cranky, emotional. (almost cried when the coffee machine wasn't working yesterday:dohh:), oh and ive had dull achy headaches the past few days. Leary about taking Motrin, Tylenol does NOTHING for me with headaches. (i had headaches when i was pregnant before)

Ill be in Vermont this weekend visiting the family. So i will be busy. You know i will take some tests with me (i didn't think i would, but come on, who am i kidding?!)

A weird note. The day i forgot about the test and left for work, it showed a super faint evap line. So yesterday i left the test under the cabinet to see if i would get another evap line (remember i thought they were myths) and the evap line was darker. ??:shrug: Bizarre. Not that i think it is anything really, but since im using the same tests, shouldn't they look similar?
I left today's out as well. If i see something, ill take a pic. I have written the date on each of them. I'm a nut.

Today is a much more quiet day at work.

Happy Thursday!
You're not out yet! Having any symptoms? When is AF due for you?

How is everyone doing today? Of course I tested and got a BFN...hopefully we will all have our BFP's by next week! :)

What a great game last night!! BOSTON STRONG!!!:bodyb:

Girls... My boobies are killin me! Sorry, had to tell someone Lol Well, I am only going to maintain hope for 2 more days. Spirits are still up but I just know AF is gonna show eventually. Imbhj... Those tests sound positively splendid! Keep me posted! Aims... I don't think you will have long to wait girlfriend! You sound very fertile. Your kids are adorable! Best of luck

Girls... My boobies are killin me! Sorry, had to tell someone Lol Well, I am only going to maintain hope for 2 more days. Spirits are still up but I just know AF is gonna show eventually. Imbhj... Those tests sound positively splendid! Keep me posted! Aims... I don't think you will have long to wait girlfriend! You sound very fertile. Your kids are adorable! Best of luck

Since i have been feeling crappy about this month, i promptly went home and tossed out all the evap lines. Im nuts. It was nothing.
still BFN this am. Only 9dpo, so technically im not out. But feel out :growlmad:

My husband has been symptom spotting me and saying "well you dont have your period yet do you?!" oy! I told him to not symptom spot as i do it enough.
I ordered some digitals and should be at my house today. Just in case i get a second line i can confirm....whenever i get a second line. ugh

Looking forward to going away for the weekend.

Since i have been feeling crappy about this month, i promptly went home and tossed out all the evap lines. Im nuts. It was nothing.
still BFN this am. Only 9dpo, so technically im not out. But feel out :growlmad:

My husband has been symptom spotting me and saying "well you dont have your period yet do you?!" oy! I told him to not symptom spot as i do it enough.
I ordered some digitals and should be at my house today. Just in case i get a second line i can confirm....whenever i get a second line. ugh

Looking forward to going away for the weekend.

I'm sorry, hun. You are not alone though. I've been at this a long time and I generally only use IC for fun until 10dpo, as I have also dealt with the evaporation lines. I honestly believe it has to do with the concentration of your urine at the time if that makes any sense. If you want to know conclusively then go with FRER. I can honestly say that they don't mislead. I've probably peed on 50 or more. Never a doubt. Just positive or negative. I have the overwhelming feeling today that I'm out this cycle. BFN this morning. I am flooded with disappointment. I just don't understand how I could get pregnant back to back quickly and then nothing now for 9 cycles. I know that we will have to sacrifice more money again for IVF and that stresses me A Lot! The thought of it not working again makes me nauseous. I feel so bad for my husband as it seems more and more likely that he will never be a father. :cry:

And I hope you have a wonderful weekend that is stress free! Relax and try not to dwell on it.... Too much anyway. I know it's hard. Don't give up dear.

And I hope you have a wonderful weekend that is stress free! Relax and try not to dwell on it.... Too much anyway. I know it's hard. Don't give up dear.

Don't you be disappointed either. You got pregnant before, there will be more. I keep telling myself this as well. Just hang in there.

And im sure when we are 9 month pregnant and its 100 degrees outside and we cant cool down we will sit and wonder why we ever wanted this. lol
(and i cant wait for that day!)

Just keep :coffee:

Thank you! My boys are my world! I wish I was very fertile! Lol. It was 8 months of trying for DS#1 and 5 months of ttc DS#2....with a miscarriage the month prior with both kids, weird right?
My sister just announced that she is pregnant (a total whoops) after 1 encounter with her soon to be ex-husband. I don't understand how some women can track, temp, test, raise their legs above tier head for an hour after dtd and not get pregnant and others can have a "fling" and get a BFP?
I love my sister dearly! I'm just upset that she is pregnant and doesn't want to be and DH & I have been trying for 3 months now and haven't had any luck.
Ok. Rant over! Sorry ladies!!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->