1 DPO... Need 2ww buddies!

BFN for me this morning. Not sure how many dpo I am, I'm guessing a maximum of 10dpo so still time I guess. Last time I got a bfn at 12 dpo and a BFP at 14 dpo so who knows!!

BFN for me this morning. Not sure how many dpo I am, I'm guessing a maximum of 10dpo so still time I guess. Last time I got a bfn at 12 dpo and a BFP at 14 dpo so who knows!!

Sounds like there is plenty of hope remaining in this cycle for you! Fingers crossed for you! I am 12DPO and have had the worst cramping /menstrual sick feeling in my abdomen for the past 2 days. BFN this morning. I know AF is on the way. Temp drop this morning also :cry:

Bfn at 12dpo today, starting to get that AF 'feeling' so pretty sure I'm out. Meh.

I just recounted my dpo and I'm 11, not 12. Got ahead of myself - not that it probably matters much at this point. I have had the worst AF cramps since yesterday. It's weird because they come and go... One hour I'm fine, next I'm dying. WTH! Lol

Hang in there! You're not out yet.

I got my BFP on saturday and confirmed Sunday with Digital.

So.NERVOUS! I am refusing to get excited till i see the ultrasound, the heart beat and know its in the right place.

This is the weirdest feeling. I have no idea when i should contact my OBGYN or if i should just wait a few weeks

So.NERVOUS! I am refusing to get excited till i see the ultrasound, the heart beat and know its in the right place.

This is the weirdest feeling. I have no idea when i should contact my OBGYN or if i should just wait a few weeks

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is wonderful news! You can contact your OB/GYN anytime and make an appointment. Normally, they will not see you until you are 6 weeks along. Take your vitamins and get plenty of rest

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is wonderful news! You can contact your OB/GYN anytime and make an appointment. Normally, they will not see you until you are 6 weeks along. Take your vitamins and get plenty of rest

Thank you!
I'm going to wait till i'm 5 or 6 weeks, then talk to the OBGYN nurse i work with. She did all my blood work and stuff last time (which ended up being the day before i miscarried).
FX'd.

Are you having any symptoms? Anymore cramping?

I've had AF like cramps for almost 4 days now. Took a FRER this am (8dpo) thought I saw the slightest line but I think its my wishful thinking. I wish we could know from the moment we ov/bd whether or not we conceived!

Awwwwwww congratulations lmbhj!! Healthy and happy 9 months to you!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->