1 DPO... Need 2ww buddies!

xurfingers

Reaction score
Hey ladies... Here we are again! I'm very optimistic this cycle. The hubby and I have been hard at work! ;-) LOL

Hey, I'm 2dpo today as well. I definitely would love to wait with you. I am a POAS addict, so I'm not sure I will be able to hold out till the 29th to test but we can keep each other company ;)

0 tests by the QUOTE=mj2013;30074945]Hey, I'm 2dpo today as well. I definitely would love to wait with you. I am a POAS addict, so I'm not sure I will be able to hold out till the 29th to test but we can keep each other company ;)[/QUOTE]

Ha! I'm an addict also. Stating the 29th is for informational purposes only... I will have peed on 20 tests by then! Lol I am already wishing I was 7dpo so I can start testing - yes, I'm ridiculous :)

So not ridiculous!! I'll probably start at 7dpo as well, knowing it's too soon :haha: I have about 40 ic stashed just waiting for me to use. FX crossed we both get bfp's :winkwink::flower:

Hey ladies! Here we are again! :coffee:

2DPO....come on....I already tested thinking i could have O'd early. lol I was not temping this cycle. Had our honeymoon (see FF chart below :happydance:) and feeling hopeful this cycle! Usually Ovulate between CD15-17. I think we covered our bases, what do you ladies think?

What was everyone trying this month? Any tactics you care to share?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4315e6

2DPO....come on....I already tested thinking i could have O'd early. lol I was not temping this cycle. Had our honeymoon (see FF chart below :happydance:) and feeling hopeful this cycle! Usually Ovulate between CD15-17. I think we covered our bases, what do you ladies think?

Damn, girl!!! Did you guys do anything else on your honeymoon other than BD??? That's impressive and yes, I'm jealous!!! LOL We managed to get 3 days of lovins in this fertile period which is the most that we have been able to since we've been ttc. Our work schedules conflict and it's impossible sometimes. My husband has agreed to try IVF again if we are not successful naturally over the next couple of months which makes me so happy! He has been totally against another cycle since our first attempt failed back in May. Enough about me... did you notice a change in your cervical fluid? has it gone from EW to sticky? That's a good sign that you've O'd:thumbup:

So not ridiculous!! I'll probably start at 7dpo as well, knowing it's too soon :haha: I have about 40 ic stashed just waiting for me to use. FX crossed we both get bfp's :winkwink::flower:

Honey, I have a new shipment of IC's that I ordered yesterday from Ebay on the Way!!! Lmao On a serious note, I know everyone says that 7dpo is too early and it usually is for most but I have had personal experience with a positive at 7dpo(confirmed by digital at 8dpo). It can happen. Unfortunately, there is probably a greater chance that it's ectopic also. Not thinking about that... keeping it positive! 4 days to go before I can start torturing myself again! LOL :hugs:

Damn, girl!!! Did you guys do anything else on your honeymoon other than BD??? That's impressive and yes, I'm jealous!!! LOL We managed to get 3 days of lovins in this fertile period which is the most that we have been able to since we've been ttc. Our work schedules conflict and it's impossible sometimes. My husband has agreed to try IVF again if we are not successful naturally over the next couple of months which makes me so happy! He has been totally against another cycle since our first attempt failed back in May. Enough about me... did you notice a change in your cervical fluid? has it gone from EW to sticky? That's a good sign that you've O'd:thumbup:

Well, let me start by saying we DO NOT BD that much at home and when we are working all day. It easy to BD when you are sitting on the Beach sipping cocktails all day and swimming. :)

Very exciting about IVF. Im so glad he agreed to it! :thumbup:

Im keeping my fingers crossed for you this cycle.

Oh yes, and in regards to my CM....i always see the EWCM, usually lasts about 1-2days with me. I noticed it only one day (i wasnt really paying attention the other days), then the last 3-4 days i have had watery creamy CM....lots of it. But all gone now.

Hi Ladies... 4dpo today. I've been cramping all day and have creamy white cm. I usually don't start cramping until 7dpo or so on an unsuccessful cycle so I'm hoping this is a good thing! How's everyone else doing?

Hi everyone, can I wait with you please? I'm 2/3 dpi, not too sure as I missed my peak this time! Hoping we covered ourselves as we did a decent amount of BD'ing this time. Not as much as you did though lmbhj! That's some serious honeymoon baby making!!

AF should be due around the 30th so I guess it's just time to wait and see!!

I thought I was due to ovulate today or tomorrow, but I got crosshairs on ff and ovufriend when I put in today's temp. Apparently I'm not 3dpo.

I've been a bit crampy but that's about it!

GL ladies!

Hi Ladies... Well, I'm 7 dpo today and am ready to start the torture of testing every night before bed. LOL That's usually when I get results first so I will be updating daily. How's everyone doing? Any positive symptoms yet? I've been cramping since 4dpo and have been tired everyday - damn progesterone! I hope that we get some bfps in this thread. I need hope! :)

I've been tired every day for the past four days, getting up to pee in the night and yesterday I was cramping like a b***h all day. Never had that before, so I'm really hoping this is my month! Fingers crossed anyway xx

Hi everyone, can I wait with you please? I'm 2/3 dpi, not too sure as I missed my peak this time! Hoping we covered ourselves as we did a decent amount of BD'ing this time. Not as much as you did though lmbhj! That's some serious honeymoon baby making!!

HAHA....thanks! We had fun! But ended up with a whopping UTI over the weekend! Probably from keeping my legs up for a bit after sex and not rushing to the bathroom to clean up. I have heard of people getting a UTI right before their BFP....but i'm sure its just a coincidence. When i was pregnant and miscarried, i never had a UTI. sooooooo..... i am peeing frequently, but most likely just the UTI.

I've been symptom spotting AT my husband. He just laughs at me. :haha: I know its silly to do it, but i do. I also admit that most of what i tell him is probably all in my head. Which he agrees with.

Today is 6/7 DPO (either or) and of course did a FMU hpt...looked negative after a few minutes, threw it in the cabinet to check again before i left for work annnndddddddddddddd forgot. :dohh:
ugh SO its waiting for me at home. Ill be able to check it a whole 11hrs after i took it. annoying! Oh well. Not a whole lot i can do about it now.

Super sleepy. I was tired at 8pm last night, but forced myself to stay awake till 9pm then passed right out. Woke up sleepy too. Up to pee 3 times over the night.
My evening glass of wine is non-existent since we got back from Honeymoon. Have not even wanted it or craved a glass of wine. Very weird for me.
Had some pressure/full feeling in my lower abdomen which started yesterday and continues today.
Will keep testing till :bfp: or :witch:

QUOTE=lmbhj;30141909]

HAHA....thanks! We had fun! But ended up with a whopping UTI over the weekend! Probably from keeping my legs up for a bit after sex and not rushing to the bathroom to clean up. I have heard of people getting a UTI right before their BFP....but i'm sure its just a coincidence. When i was pregnant and miscarried, i never had a UTI. sooooooo..... i am peeing frequently, but most likely just the UTI.

I've been symptom spotting AT my husband. He just laughs at me. :haha: I know its silly to do it, but i do. I also admit that most of what i tell him is probably all in my head. Which he agrees with.

Today is 6/7 DPO (either or) and of course did a FMU hpt...looked negative after a few minutes, threw it in the cabinet to check again before i left for work annnndddddddddddddd forgot. :dohh:
ugh SO its waiting for me at home. Ill be able to check it a whole 11hrs after i took it. annoying! Oh well. Not a whole lot i can do about it now.

Super sleepy. I was tired at 8pm last night, but forced myself to stay awake till 9pm then passed right out. Woke up sleepy too. Up to pee 3 times over the night.
My evening glass of wine is non-existent since we got back from Honeymoon. Have not even wanted it or craved a glass of wine. Very weird for me.
Had some pressure/full feeling in my lower abdomen which started yesterday and continues today.
Will keep testing till :bfp: or :witch:[/QUOTE]

Ha ha ha, I chuckled reading your post! How can you forget to check it!??? Lol I have done that so many times, I'm just kidding. I hate symptom spotting and yet, every month I am guilty of it! I just wish I would have a different symptom than usual . They're always progesterone symptoms .

xurfingers. This is not that first time i have done this. lol
I think this happens because subconsciously i know at 6/7dpo its too early.

I was also EXHAUSTED this morning when i woke up. zombie like. Just drank my coffee, threw on my scrubs, packed my makeup to do at work (couldn't even fathom the thought of doing it at that moment in the house) and drove to work. Did take one at work though with second morning urine. BFN. Never have i ever taken the test part to get a better look at the strip....but i did today. All.Time.New.Low.

Honestly, who does that!?

I've been tired every day for the past four days, getting up to pee in the night and yesterday I was cramping like a b***h all day. Never had that before, so I'm really hoping this is my month! Fingers crossed anyway xx

I feel ya. I was asleep at 9pm last night. I am hoping that your cramps are a positive sign too! It's the second most common sign of early pregnancy... That's what they say anyway. Lol Best of luck :)

xurfingers. This is not that first time i have done this. lol
I think this happens because subconsciously i know at 6/7dpo its too early.

I was also EXHAUSTED this morning when i woke up. zombie like. Just drank my coffee, threw on my scrubs, packed my makeup to do at work (couldn't even fathom the thought of doing it at that moment in the house) and drove to work. Did take one at work though with second morning urine. BFN. Never have i ever taken the test part to get a better look at the strip....but i did today. All.Time.New.Low.

Honestly, who does that!?

Lmao! Too funny! I think we've all had that kind of day and we've all stooped that low... Taking the test apart and holding it to the light for a glimpse at a squinter! I will probably do that tonight. Don't judge me!!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->