1 dpo over here... looking for waiting buddies!

StrawBerry2

TTC baby number 4!
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Please feel free to join me in waiting - (please!)

So I am pretty sure I O’d yesterday - and am very happy that things are moving along - but the two week wait is such a roller coaster of emotions for me- not knowing if you are or if you aren’t!

Anyone else around the beginning-ish end of the 2ww? Although anyone is welcome to join in. I would love to get to know some other ladies on here while I wait for that beautiful bfp :dust:

Hi. I am 2dpo. I will gladly wait with you. The 2ww tends to dri e me crazy.

Hi Star! Welcome! :flower: It totally drives me crazy as well. How crazy some may ask!? Well i did a hpt on 1dpo :dohh: haha - Dunno what I expected to see lol. Will wait now until I am a “decent” dpo to test!

So wher are you from? Ttc number? We live in Western Australia. This our ttc#3...

Do you have any symptoms today?
I feel a tiny bit crampy down there - almost like before AF starts. Cp was low this am. Feeling a bit tired and drinking more water.

From South Africa. Ttc number 4. This will be our last little one if we succeed. No symptoms as yet but I did notice that my breasts are not hurting as they normally do from 1dpo. This month they just itch. Cervix still very high and soft but definitely closed. Also have loads of milky but very watery cm. This is all new as I normally go straight to low hard and dry 1 dpo.

From South Africa. Ttc number 4. This will be our last little one if we succeed. No symptoms as yet but I did notice that my breasts are not hurting as they normally do from 1dpo. This month they just itch. Cervix still very high and soft but definitely closed. Also have loads of milky but very watery cm. This is all new as I normally go straight to low hard and dry 1 dpo.

Hey small world!! I am South African too! We moved over to Australia in 2012. Wow ttc#4 that’s wonderful! I would LOvE to have 4 kiddos! Xx

Forgot to say that your symptoms sound very promising. Anything out of the norm I reckon is very good! :dust:

Hoping that its a good sign this month. I was lucky enough to have a set of twins the first time around, but I think in my mind I always knew I wanted to be pregnant 3 times. I love kids and one more addition to our family would be great.

Wow twins! That is very special and so wonderful to experience I bet. I would be over the moon.

Yes I hope this will be a very very good cycle for us both! :dust:

Well it’s bed time over here in Aus. I shall catch you tomorrow :flower:

O I wanted to add, I had a smiley (pos) opk yesterday am, and this am it was negative. I used to get more than one day, hope thats good and not bad.

Hoping we both get that bfp this month. When are you testing?

Me too!! :dust: :dust:

I am gonna try and hold out until Monday the 8th of Jan. But officially I reckon I should :test: on the 11th. And you? :flower:

I will wait with you guys 😱 I’m due for my next period January 9th, which is my birthday, so I’ll be testing around then! Fingers crossed for us 🤞🏻

Welcome! O:) What dpo are you now? Wow testing around your birthday :cake: - how exciting!

My period tracker app says AF is due on 10 Jan, but I plan to wait untill I am late. So planned testing is on 13 Jan. ( i know I will poas before that though) Do you have any new symptoms today?

My period is due around the 14th of January, but that is based on me normally having had a 27 day cycle. And I have always been very regular with my cycles - until my last two cycles that is! My one before last was only 24 days long, and my last one was only 20 days long (or short should I rather say;). Not sure what was happening :shrug:

As for my symptoms for today. I hope I am not just imagining things, but I have had that mild type of pre-AF feeling all day long. Almost feels crampy now to be honest. I felt very tired, even took a nap. And this morning in bed my bb’s felt a bit sore, but that might just still be from O. I really hope this is it and that there is a little baby making its way to implant in my uterus. :cloud9:

How about you? Any symptoms today?

Still no sore breasts. Feeling veeeeery tired and irritable. Think its still too soon for it to be baby related but a girl can always hope.

I’m only 5 dpo... I’m driving myself crazy symptom spotting haha. I just got a bad cold which I read can be a sign of implantation because your immune system lowers at that point? Anyway like you guys said it’s too soon to tell but I’m hoping like crazy... for all of us!

I’m only 5 dpo... I’m driving myself crazy symptom spotting haha. I just got a bad cold which I read can be a sign of implantation because your immune system lowers at that point? Anyway like you guys said it’s too soon to tell but I’m hoping like crazy... for all of us!

I’m with ya with the symptom spotting O:) And I am only 3 dpo :blush:

Yes baby dust to us all :dust: may this cycle be it!

Hi I'm new here but I'm 1dpo(i think) so I'm happy to join you. This is our first time trying since mmc in October. Ended up in hospital due to complications from the d&c but I got the all clear to try again. Had a very weird two day bleed with a faint bfp three days ago. Tested again was bfn but bleeding has stopped. I've had the sharpest breast pain and cramping. I'm on day 14 of my cycle. My poor partner has had to deal with me talking about my cervix mucus and position for the past month. Let's hope we all get that beautiful bfp!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->