• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 dpo over here... looking for waiting buddies!

Did a cervix check just now. Medium to high, but super soft. Way softer than when I ovulated. Also have a milky watery discharge. Nips the tiniest bit sore. Nothinh else so far.....

Hi All, I am new to this forum. I am currently on 8 dpo. I have symptoms like nausea, cramping. I tested this morning and it's BFN. Hopefully 2018 brings everyone BFPs.

Hi I'm new here but I'm 1dpo(i think) so I'm happy to join you. This is our first time trying since mmc in October. Ended up in hospital due to complications from the d&c but I got the all clear to try again. Had a very weird two day bleed with a faint bfp three days ago. Tested again was bfn but bleeding has stopped. I've had the sharpest breast pain and cramping. I'm on day 14 of my cycle. My poor partner has had to deal with me talking about my cervix mucus and position for the past month. Let's hope we all get that beautiful bfp!!

Hi Mcjc89 O:). Welcome!

I am really so sorry for your loss. I also had a miscarriage in October once, but that was in 2013. I got my BfP around the New year then after that with my healthy baby boy. So I hope and pray it will be the same for you. I bet your bfp is around the corner. Keep us updated with when you think you O and hoe your symptoms go :flower: :dust:

Did a cervix check just now. Medium to high, but super soft. Way softer than when I ovulated. Also have a milky watery discharge. Nips the tiniest bit sore. Nothinh else so far.....

Yayyy for sore nips. Sounds really promising! O:)

Hi All, I am new to this forum. I am currently on 8 dpo. I have symptoms like nausea, cramping. I tested this morning and it's BFN. Hopefully 2018 brings everyone BFPs.

Hi hun! Welcome to the forum and to this thread :flower:
Your symptoms sound really very promising in deed. Don’t feel discouraged about the BFN this morning- I just had a look at the pics from my previous :bfp: with my daughter and I only got a squinter of a faint line on frer at 10 dpo. So you are definitely still in with a great chance! :hug:

Okay well bummer for me, I dunno how, but I thought I was 5dpo today, then to only realise I am 4dpo only! :dohh:

4dpo:
Slightly more irritable
Ever so slightly achy bb’s/nipples
I had two dreams about doing hpt’s that came back positive and I was so happy to be pregnant!
I noticed a small area of eczema under my left knee flared up. I forgot about that - It usually flared up with my previous pregnancy’s.

Happy New year to all of you lovely ladies! May 2018 hold a nice Big Fat Positive in for you that leads to a healthy baby into your loving arms.
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi Mcjc89 O:). Welcome!

I am really so sorry for your loss. I also had a miscarriage in October once, but that was in 2013. I got my BfP around the New year then after that with my healthy baby boy. So I hope and pray it will be the same for you. I bet your bfp is around the corner. Keep us updated with when you think you O and hoe your symptoms go :flower: :dust:
I'm sorry for your loss also. It's very upsetting. I'm praying for a bfp for all of us. Today has been especially hard, I woke up with light spotting again. I have no idea what is going on with my body lately. I've spotted through this whole cycle. I'm not going to test till the 9th. I'm notorious for using three FERE test a day.

Welcome. The two week wait is so annoying. Hopefully you get your bfp!!

Okay well bummer for me, I dunno how, but I thought I was 5dpo today, then to only realise I am 4dpo only! :dohh:

4dpo:
Slightly more irritable
Ever so slightly achy bb’s/nipples
I had two dreams about doing hpt’s that came back positive and I was so happy to be pregnant!
I noticed a small area of eczema under my left knee flared up. I forgot about that - It usually flared up with my previous pregnancy’s.

Happy New year to all of you lovely ladies! May 2018 hold a nice Big Fat Positive in for you that leads to a healthy baby into your loving arms.
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:
Happy New Year to you too.

I think I'm 6dpo I have a funny cycle. I woke up with a sore throat, headache and light spotting. I fell pregnant at the end of my mense last time which resulted in mmc. I had the most tender boob's yesterday, it felt like someone had punched me right in the tit lol. I'm also very tired and have slight cramping and back pain.

Fingers crossed and baby dust to all. Xxx Happy New Year.

My cycle is the same. Af due on the 14th and I have a 27 day cycle. I'm testing on the 9th. How exciting

Very exciting! O:)

*”Punched in the tit” lol - I can relate- my boobs have been crazy sore, like a burning sensation in the inner sides especially since this afternoon. Not the norm for me. Getting quietly optimistic over here!

Hi guys. Only 1dpo. Due AF 11th Jan.. I know it's way too early for symptoms but I swear my bbs are sore. When are you all testing? Xx

So cervix still high today. Sticky cramy discharge and loads of it. Also had a feeling like pressure in my abdomen today and it felt like someone took a tazer to my boobs. I am feeling positive about this month. FX this is the month for all of us.

Hi guys. Only 1dpo. Due AF 11th Jan.. I know it's way too early for symptoms but I swear my bbs are sore. When are you all testing? Xx

Welcome! I am 5dpo today - testing on the 11th! O:)

Mcjc89, how many dpo are you hun? Wow so happy for you! :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->