• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 dpo over here... looking for waiting buddies!

My “symptoms “ for today at 5dpo: • Sore/burning like pain at times -sides of bb’s
•dull cramping lower symph area
•felt weird stabbing:burrowing? pain in the evening - lower abdo - lasted only a moment
•lower back ache all day - but worse in the early evening
•felt nauseous only for a few minutes in the morning

Hi everyone, I'm pretty sure I ovulated 2 days ago so I'm also waiting. I've had pelvic cramping and low back pains the last 3 days and today my nipples are sore.
How is everything going?
What symptoms are you all having?
X

Hi ladies!

I'm currently in the wait and driving myself slightly nuts having to resist temptation to test. I'm either 6 or 7dpo (not temping, sleep too disturbed for that) and have convinced myself I'm pregnant, which probably means I'm not! This is my first cycle post mirena removal, so my body's probably just forgotten what having a menstrual cycle is like and is over-analysing everything.

Congrats to Mcjc89, and good luck to everyone else!

Ugggh. Don't know how I read my period tracker. I am only 5dpo and not 6 anf AF is only due on 11th so thats when I will be testing. 1 extra day of torture. 😭😭😭

Hey ladies! Mind if I jump in?? I am pretty sure I am 1dpo. Hubs just left for a couple months. He works outta town so I need some girls to chat with. He was only home this weekend and last so we'll see how well that worked out. My boobs are really sore but that could be left over from ovulating. This month i actually was cranky for a whole day for ovulation.

Hi guys. Only 1dpo. Due AF 11th Jan.. I know it's way too early for symptoms but I swear my bbs are sore. When are you all testing? Xx

Welcome! I am 5dpo today - testing on the 11th! O:)

Thanks. I'm thinking of testing on the 8th. I'm suppose to be joining a running group then and i need to know before.. as if it's only been 2 days. Going insane waiting. Do you have any symptoms? X

I think I'm only 2 dpo and yesterday I had an all over sore boobs feeling and today they are really sore on the sides going into my armpits. I don't think I have ever got this except maybe something similar with mastitis. Hmmm

I think I'm only 2 dpo and yesterday I had an all over sore boobs feeling and today they are really sore on the sides going into my armpits. I don't think I have ever got this except maybe something similar with mastitis. Hmmm

I have had sore boobs since ovulation. Keep cramping on my right side. When is af due? Xx

I think I ovulated later so I'm thinking the 14th or so but I have had short cycles too so it could be sooner. I'm going to wait it out. I hope we get our bfps

I think I ovulated later so I'm thinking the 14th or so but I have had short cycles too so it could be sooner. I'm going to wait it out. I hope we get our bfps

Ahh. It's tricky trying to work it out. I have quite long cycles because of pcos. So I ovulated on cday 26. Af due cd36. Which doesn't give me a long l.p.. :(

Started with AF type cramps today. Period not due for another 8 days.

I... I caved to temptation and tested way too early. Yesterday's tests at 6dpo were possible evaps, but there's no denying this evenings at 7dpo.

I'm not going to tell anyone in real life for a bit - just want to enjoy having a secret.

I'm a bit in shock, to be honest...

Attachments

• IMG_1176.jpg
    IMG_1176.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 10
I... I caved to temptation and tested way too early. Yesterday's tests at 6dpo were possible evaps, but there's no denying this evenings at 7dpo.

I'm not going to tell anyone in real life for a bit - just want to enjoy having a secret.

I'm a bit in shock, to be honest...

Congratulations defo see a line in the bottom.pic xx

Hi Cherry_bump, welcome! I am having a lot of lower back pain too - hopefully it’s a very good thing for both of us O:) Keep us posted!

Hi and welcome Laodicean, I am also not temping, between our two toddlers, my sleep is also way to disrupted for that. We seem to be in the same boat, as I have also completely convinced myself that I am pregnant! Here’s hoping hey!
(After I typed this reply above I saw your :bfp: wow so so awesome! Congratulations!! :happydance: ) How arw you feeling? Telling your hubby/partner yet? Xx

Star 7: It totally sucks realising you are actually one less day past Ovulation that you thought you were- it happened to me earlier this week to! Makes it feel even longer somehow! :hug: As for the AF type cramps, maybe it’s implantation related. Fx for you! Xx

Hi Crusherwife44: Welcome! :flower: We would love to keep you company and girl chat is on the menu for sure O:) . How long does your hubby usually go away for? So good he was home for O! Lots of baby dust to you! :dust:

Mumsy14: Only 4 days before you test - i think I will test around the same time of I can hold out! I am 7dpo today. Do you train for marathons or just for fun/fitness? I used to do a bit of long distance running myself. Would love to get into it again. Let us know how your symptoms and testing goes! :flower:

Wanted to say that my “symptoms” for today are: sore bb’s and lower back pain. Those are the major ones at the moment.

Hopefully this will be a great month with lots and lots of BFP’s! :dust: to you all!

Strawberry2. - 4 days 😲 feels forever away. I'm just starting out, so it's like a beginners course. I used to run before but I fell down the stairs and damaged my back so been out of it a couple of years. Finally ready to slowly get back into it.

Symptom wise.. 4dpo. I have slight boob aches. And the odd cramps on my right hand side.. Left tube is blocked so I know I can only ovulate from the right so praying it is a good sign. Had heartburn last night but im a regular sufferer of that. Feeling really wet, tmi! Not that i even know if that is a symptom. Hoping my pcos gives in this month.. we can be test buddy's. Xx

Congrats lao!! That's so exciting.
So I am in the military and still have 18 months where I am and hubs got a job out of town so I can get out and stay home when my time is up. We are going to try and push through about 3 months not seeing each other to save money and he'll be studying work stuff. That's why I really hope this time worked. My kids are 7 and 3.
Hoping for twin girls. Lol

Hi all. Apologies if I am not on the group a loy in the following days. Got the junior chess championships going on at the moment. Go boys... As for symptoms today, AF cramps of yesterday gone today and boobs started to hurt. Still hoping and crossing everything.....😆

Hi and welcome Laodicean, I am also not temping, between our two toddlers, my sleep is also way to disrupted for that. We seem to be in the same boat, as I have also completely convinced myself that I am pregnant! Here’s hoping hey!
(After I typed this reply above I saw your :bfp: wow so so awesome! Congratulations!! :happydance: ) How arw you feeling? Telling your hubby/partner yet? Xx

Not told anyone yet! Not going to tell OH till I get a no-denying it line. We all know that a line is a line, but he needs to see a neon one with bells and whistles before he's convinced!

Did an IC tonight which came up with a faint line with colour; not used before so don't know if darkening. More FRER arriving tomorrow, when I'll be 9dpo. Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->