• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO tomorrow, AF due 8/14

beneathmywing

Reaction score
I am pretty sure I am ovulating right now as I am typing this.. Got a dull achy pain about 10 minutes ago on my right lower stomach/lower back that is still there and had to lay down. Anyone on the same cycle as me want to wait with me during this TWW?? :winkwink:

I will wait with you at least keep you company I can even share my signs with you if you want? Well I can say I didn't know but I did know that I was ovulating on Sunday because my body tells me wish I could give other people my luck well not in a mean way but my glands in my throat swell and I have sever cramps in my left side I have seen a nurse about this (my ex boyfriend's mother) and she informed me that it was my body telling me I was ovulating.

But anyway:

1 dpo: I woke up with period like cramps and Heartburn
2 dpo: I haven't felt this sexually active since me and my fiance got together and I am craving spicy foods like crazy and for some reason eating spicy foods has cause the heartburn to go away.
3 dpo: Still the cramping however just in the right side and still wanting spicy foods.

I will wait with you at least keep you company I can even share my signs with you if you want? Well I can say I didn't know but I did know that I was ovulating on Sunday because my body tells me wish I could give other people my luck well not in a mean way but my glands in my throat swell and I have sever cramps in my left side I have seen a nurse about this (my ex boyfriend's mother) and she informed me that it was my body telling me I was ovulating.

But anyway:

1 dpo: I woke up with period like cramps and Heartburn
2 dpo: I haven't felt this sexually active since me and my fiance got together and I am craving spicy foods like crazy and for some reason eating spicy foods has cause the heartburn to go away.

Yay!! Glad to have someone wait with me.. That's crazy how your body tells you when you're ovulating!! Besides getting crampy, that's all I get!!

Sorry it's not closer to you I mean it's a few days a part and I would gladly trade my ovulation pains with someone who really needs them. With my first who is now 4 years old I had spotting 7 days before my period was even due and my boyfriend (fiance now) just kept starring at me and saying your boobs are huge -.- However the odd part I didn't get a BFP till I was 7 weeks all my tests were BFN the doctor said something about HCG I am terrible with pregnancy ligo's

Sorry it's not closer to you I mean it's a few days a part and I would gladly trade my ovulation pains with someone who really needs them. With my first who is now 4 years old I had spotting 7 days before my period was even due and my boyfriend (fiance now) just kept starring at me and saying your boobs are huge -.- However the odd part I didn't get a BFP till I was 7 weeks all my tests were BFN the doctor said something about HCG I am terrible with pregnancy ligo's

It's okay, it's close enough. Oh wow.. 7 weeks!!!! That's crazy. Gives everyone some hope. It is not over until the witch shows her face!!

[/QUOTE]

It's okay, it's close enough. Oh wow.. 7 weeks!!!! That's crazy. Gives everyone some hope. It is not over until the witch shows her face!![/QUOTE]

Ya she said my HCG was really low when I was 7 weeks right as I was peeing on it the test became BFP. MY BD said no that's to quick so we went to the clinic and that's where the doctor said that I just had a low HCG level. I am just happy after 19 years i finally have a regular period from 9 years old till about the time my 28th birthday showed I was having between 30 to 40 day cycles or sometimes I just didn't have any periods. Still not a 28 day cycle but 29 is close [-o&

It's okay, it's close enough. Oh wow.. 7 weeks!!!! That's crazy. Gives everyone some hope. It is not over until the witch shows her face!![/QUOTE]

Ya she said my HCG was really low when I was 7 weeks right as I was peeing on it the test became BFP. MY BD said no that's to quick so we went to the clinic and that's where the doctor said that I just had a low HCG level. I am just happy after 19 years i finally have a regular period from 9 years old till about the time my 28th birthday showed I was having between 30 to 40 day cycles or sometimes I just didn't have any periods. Still not a 28 day cycle but 29 is close [-o&[/QUOTE]

Glad things are more regular for you now!!.. Baby dust to us both!

It's okay, it's close enough. Oh wow.. 7 weeks!!!! That's crazy. Gives everyone some hope. It is not over until the witch shows her face!!

Ya she said my HCG was really low when I was 7 weeks right as I was peeing on it the test became BFP. MY BD said no that's to quick so we went to the clinic and that's where the doctor said that I just had a low HCG level. I am just happy after 19 years i finally have a regular period from 9 years old till about the time my 28th birthday showed I was having between 30 to 40 day cycles or sometimes I just didn't have any periods. Still not a 28 day cycle but 29 is close [-o&[/QUOTE]

Glad things are more regular for you now!!.. Baby dust to us both![/QUOTE]

:dust: for you more this is 2nd time for me sending prayers and lots of it for you =D

Ya she said my HCG was really low when I was 7 weeks right as I was peeing on it the test became BFP. MY BD said no that's to quick so we went to the clinic and that's where the doctor said that I just had a low HCG level. I am just happy after 19 years i finally have a regular period from 9 years old till about the time my 28th birthday showed I was having between 30 to 40 day cycles or sometimes I just didn't have any periods. Still not a 28 day cycle but 29 is close [-o&

Glad things are more regular for you now!!.. Baby dust to us both![/QUOTE]

:dust: for you more this is 2nd time for me sending prayers and lots of it for you =D[/QUOTE]

same to you!!!

Was wondering if you had any signs yet?

Was wondering if you had any signs yet?

nothing out of the norm as of yet.. have had a "wet" feeling down there most of the day and some aches on my right side here and there.. anything new with you?

actually since about 2:30 am I have had like a pulling feeling in my vaginal area and have been having cramps on my right side trying to see if that is common. But, every where I look I see people say no you can't have signs till 7 to 10 weeks past Ovulation. I talked to my friend who apparently I forgot all had boys they said they were in my boat with the spicy food craving at 2ww and and the excess saliva. I also noticed my breasts are itchy and my nipples are a very dark purple. My friend said I can test next Monday ugh I try to stay busy with college work and forget about it but every onces in awhile get a twinge here or there and the saliva if I don't swallow every 2 to 3 mins I start gaging to the point of throwing up.

Hi girlies. I wouldn't min waiting with you too. I'm currently 5/6dpo so a little further. But I'm doing my best efforts not to test until after cd28. This is my first full cycle since coming off birth control so not sure how long my cycles are. I have been tracking cervical mucus really and according to that and some cramping I ovulated day 13/14. Here are my symptoms so far:

D1po- cramping severe, diarrhoea, nausea, cloudy head
2dpo- pretty much the same.
Dpo3- diarrhoea slight headache backache increased smell nausea
Dpo4- nausea, upset stomach, no diarrhoea, cloudy head, backache smells agrivating me
Dpo5- just a cloudy head. No implantation bleeding or pain as of yet. Upset stomach
Dpo6- again same type of symptoms this am. Will see what the day brings!

Lots of baby dust!! I am actually feeling very positive but this is only my first
Month. Or maybe it is just my body getting used to ovulating and having a regular cycle since I'm so new off the pill.

Also, someone did mention something about early pregnancy factor so I googled it. It's quite interesting and kinda proves I'm not making up all these symptoms in my head. Just hope it's good news for us all!!!

My af is due aug 14 also today I am 2 dpo... Night of ovulation I felt like crap like 5 hrs after I felt the pains I got a headache and felt hot that night and achy... I had a very crazy dream and woke up with a stuffy nose that went away.. And then yesterday I felt nausea and super hungry caving sweets and then kinds throw up in my mouth after I ate a bunch but that was it... And last night my boobs were killing me on the side...
Last month I thought I was prego and wasn't af came on the right day.. But I never had side boob pain like this... I looked for it and nothing early on until I got closer to af which is normal when af is coming so who knows not trying to read in it too much but it's hard! And this cycle we dtd morning that I ovulated and night before... Last cycle it was only 4-5 days prior we weren't actually trying so who knows... This month I know we timed it almost perfect
So how are you ladies doing?? What dpo are u and symptoms yet??

Ohh and morning of 1dpo I had bad diarrhea I know Tmi...

Hey im 2dpo and my af is due 13th august, my only symtom has been gas since the daay before ovulation up until now i wish it would go away x

Everyone's symptoms sound very promising!! I always wonder if my symptoms are all in my head, so far they have been since af always shows up right on time!! 2dpo today, yestetday I was having very bad cramping and tugging pains on the right side of my stomach.. That seems to have gone away today.. And I was also very, very tired!! Let's see what today has to bring for us all!!

Not exactly sure when or if I ovulated, I started temping and doing the OPK too late. We took a break from trying because we were moving and I was too stressed...anyway....I have irregular cycles but af is due the 8th. Right now I'm crampy, mild breast tenderness, and excess saliva, could be PMS but hoping its early pregnancy..... Baby dust to all!

Yup! Our AF's are due the same day as well! I am right there with you although I ovulated before you. I refuse to test however. I will just wait for AF to show...I will drive myself crazy otherwise. So far no symptoms. No frequent urination however I am in Egypt and I believe I sweat out all my liquids lol. Seriously...I take 2-3 showers a day just to remain cool. My CM was watery and had to keep changing the undergarments because I can't stand feeling wet. Today however, nothing. No unusual CM and my cervix has moved up high once again and closing.

Good luck everyoneeeeee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->