1 DPO tomorrow, AF due 8/14

Not exactly sure when or if I ovulated, I started temping and doing the OPK too late. We took a break from trying because we were moving and I was too stressed...anyway....I have irregular cycles but af is due the 8th. Right now I'm crampy, mild breast tenderness, and excess saliva, could be PMS but hoping its early pregnancy..... Baby dust to all!

Good luck to you!!!

I know 4 dpo is to early went into the ER cause I was having severe pain in my left ovary. They ran both a blood test and a urine test for pregnancy they said I am not pregnant they can't test at 4 dpo and tell me that I am not pregnant can they? I mean everyone is telling me that 4 dpo is to early for all that. The only symptoms I have been really having is the saliva I have thrown up twice today from that just alone. I wanna cry because I hate having to swallow every 2 to 3 mins.

Hi girlies. I wouldn't min waiting with you too. I'm currently 5/6dpo so a little further. But I'm doing my best efforts not to test until after cd28. This is my first full cycle since coming off birth control so not sure how long my cycles are. I have been tracking cervical mucus really and according to that and some cramping I ovulated day 13/14. Here are my symptoms so far:

D1po- cramping severe, diarrhoea, nausea, cloudy head
2dpo- pretty much the same.
Dpo3- diarrhoea slight headache backache increased smell nausea
Dpo4- nausea, upset stomach, no diarrhoea, cloudy head, backache smells agrivating me
Dpo5- just a cloudy head. No implantation bleeding or pain as of yet. Upset stomach
Dpo6- again same type of symptoms this am. Will see what the day brings!

Lots of baby dust!! I am actually feeling very positive but this is only my first
Month. Or maybe it is just my body getting used to ovulating and having a regular cycle since I'm so new off the pill.

Lots of Baby dust for you. For me just gonna wait it on the doctor said there is no way I am pregnant I really doubt at 4 dpo they can make that call or am I wrong?

So ladies. I'm 6dpo today and have had a temp. Dip and period type pains.... Could this be implantation. Fx!!

I know 4 dpo is to early went into the ER cause I was having severe pain in my left ovary. They ran both a blood test and a urine test for pregnancy they said I am not pregnant they can't test at 4 dpo and tell me that I am not pregnant can they? I mean everyone is telling me that 4 dpo is to early for all that. The only symptoms I have been really having is the saliva I have thrown up twice today from that just alone. I wanna cry because I hate having to swallow every 2 to 3 mins.

I doubt they can tell at 4dpo.. don't lose hope!!

How is everyone doing? Im now 3dpo, only symptoms I have so far is sore boobs (which is the norm for me) and I am extremely tired!!! It's still early though so I am keeping my hopes high!!

I have read a lot about food thats helps with implantation.. one is pineapple core which they say to have one piece every day starting on 1 dpo to 5 dpo and also I've heard walnuts help so I have been trying to eat as much walnuts as I can and I am doing one piece of pineapple core a day, today will be my third day .. hoping this will help

I've heard Brazil nuts too. I've been chomping on nuts as they are an understated food. I haven't heard about the pineapple core and a bit late this month. I'm 6dpo and had severe symptoms the first three days but I could have just had a bug. Nothing really put of the ordinary the last few days. I had a temp dip today and some slight cramping before I got out of bed this morning. Will be interesting to see what happens with my temp tomoz!! I wished my symptoms away three days ago now I'm willing them to come back because at least when I felt different I felt I could have a chance. Eurgh!! Hate the waiting game!!

5 dpo for today the only thing I experience is a stretching pain in my vaginal area I only got that pain when I was 8 months pregnant with my daughter so this is weird. I also have sore nipples but only if I touch them.

I've heard Brazil nuts too. I've been chomping on nuts as they are an understated food. I haven't heard about the pineapple core and a bit late this month. I'm 6dpo and had severe symptoms the first three days but I could have just had a bug. Nothing really put of the ordinary the last few days. I had a temp dip today and some slight cramping before I got out of bed this morning. Will be interesting to see what happens with my temp tomoz!! I wished my symptoms away three days ago now I'm willing them to come back because at least when I felt different I felt I could have a chance. Eurgh!! Hate the waiting game!!

The waiting game sucks!!! Baby dust to you!! Hope this is a lucky thread :)

5 dpo for today the only thing I experience is a stretching pain in my vaginal area I only got that pain when I was 8 months pregnant with my daughter so this is weird. I also have sore nipples but only if I touch them.

Lets see what tomorrow brings!!

Ya my fiance looked at my breast about 5:30 pm today and he said DAMN IT! I was like what? He just shook his head saying "Gut feeling go away" He had a gut feeling the first time. Also I buy my bra's from the motherhood store in the mall which I recently just got and my boobs no longer sit correctly in them =( at least the bra was only 40.00 bucks my size any where else is 70 to 100 dollars. Ok correction it feels like I am getting a pap smear done that's exactly what it feels like.

Ya my fiance looked at my breast about 5:30 pm today and he said DAMN IT! I was like what? He just shook his head saying "Gut feeling go away" He had a gut feeling the first time. Also I buy my bra's from the motherhood store in the mall which I recently just got and my boobs no longer sit correctly in them =( at least the bra was only 40.00 bucks my size any where else is 70 to 100 dollars. Ok correction it feels like I am getting a pap smear done that's exactly what it feels like.

Hope his gut feeling is right!!

Pretty sure I'm out, my temp is going down. Oh well, there's always next cycle. Good luck to the rest of you!!

Well still having stretching in my vaginal area and I never get that before my period shows 6 days till I can test it's gonna drive me crazy. Other then just "feeling" I am pregnant and my fiance's comments on my boobs I got a Dollar General 1.00 test I don't know when it would be best to test with those. Anyway hope we all get what we want this month. That the witch doesn't rear her ugly head.

Well still having stretching in my vaginal area and I never get that before my period shows 6 days till I can test it's gonna drive me crazy. Other then just "feeling" I am pregnant and my fiance's comments on my boobs I got a Dollar General 1.00 test I don't know when it would be best to test with those. Anyway hope we all get what we want this month. That the witch doesn't rear her ugly head.

Not much going on for me yet besides about 20 minutes ago I got like 15/20 sharp pains on my right lower stomach.. Im 5dpo today, hoping to see an implantation dip in my temp tomorrow!! I hope we do all get what we want too :)

I'm not very savy on temping, any of you girls care to look at my chart and see if it looks funky or good?

hi guys!!! i'd love to wait with you. my AF is due around the 15th-16th so i'm anxious to see how that's gonna turn out. with my last pregancy i had many symptoms which i realised later because we were NTNP. So don't really know if it's going to be the same this time around. good luck to everyone else!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->