1 DPO tomorrow, AF due 8/14

hi guys!!! i'd love to wait with you. my AF is due around the 15th-16th so i'm anxious to see how that's gonna turn out. with my last pregancy i had many symptoms which i realised later because we were NTNP. So don't really know if it's going to be the same this time around. good luck to everyone else!!

And good luck to you!!

Welcome lexie25742 and all the other's sorry girls been trying to not think about the symptoms and keeping myself busy with school work. I wish you all baby dust 7 dpo for me and having constipation I have never had constipation in my life I am seriously thinking about testing tomorrow.

Welcome lexie25742 and all the other's sorry girls been trying to not think about the symptoms and keeping myself busy with school work. I wish you all baby dust 7 dpo for me and having constipation I have never had constipation in my life I am seriously thinking about testing tomorrow.

Go for it!! I probably wont make it to 10dpo to test lol

Hey ladies 5dpo almost 6dpo and My breast are hurting so bad along with super sensitive nipples.. I have had a lot of cm heavy and also a lot my saliva with also a weird taste in my mouth... cramps and pains in vagina it's really strange... and I have nausea and heartburn today :/ pregnany symptoms?? Who knows

Hey ladies 5dpo almost 6dpo and My breast are hurting so bad along with super sensitive nipples.. I have had a lot of cm heavy and also a lot my saliva with also a weird taste in my mouth... cramps and pains in vagina it's really strange... and I have nausea and heartburn today :/ pregnany symptoms?? Who knows

WoW I had everything but the breast hurting part I hate to have to keep swallowing every 2 to 3 mins just makes me wanna cry sometimes. I don't have CM I don't believe because its just watery clear stuff coming out but its not stretchy so I am confused on that end. But Normally I am dry till AF shows up. Baby Dust to you. Eh 8 dpo thank God I haven't had a bad constipation yet for today.

I'm not very savy on temping, any of you girls care to look at my chart and see if it looks funky or good?

Your chart looks good I saw some that were like your chart and they were pregnant. I don't chart

I couldn't wait I tested at 1:30 am and got a faint :bfp: I was told 8 dpo was to early to test but just couldn't help myself.

Omg!! Congratulations. I'm 9dpo on a 28 day cycle. I wasn't going to test for another four days. Having every symptom on the book really. But feeling pretty positive. I had a temp dip two days ago and now it's has risen quite significantly after having major cramps yesterday. So happy for you. Test again in a few days and let me know!!

Omg!! Congratulations. I'm 9dpo on a 28 day cycle. I wasn't going to test for another four days. Having every symptom on the book really. But feeling pretty positive. I had a temp dip two days ago and now it's has risen quite significantly after having major cramps yesterday. So happy for you. Test again in a few days and let me know!!

Thank you if I can find a dollar for another test gonna grab another one this weekend my periods due on the 11th I now have a really bad sore throat which drinking anything makes it sting so just hoping its another sign. Good luck to you I just felt I was for some reason.

I couldn't wait I tested at 1:30 am and got a faint :bfp: I was told 8 dpo was to early to test but just couldn't help myself.

Yay!!! Congrats!! That is awesome.. Happy and healthy nine months to you!!!!

Im 6dpo today andd I feel like I have no symptoms this month compared to last month and the month before where I had so many and wasn't pregnant. I am really feeling anything this month except for sore boobs which is the norm for me. I was a little gassy 3 dpo and 4dpo and here and then I get sharp pains on my lower left side stomach starting yesterday.. Your symptoms sounds promising though!! Sending baby dust your way!!

Yay!!! Congrats!! That is awesome.. Happy and healthy nine months to you!!!!

Thank you I am still gonna test again later on I got a faint positive a few years back but the ER doctor told me a Yeast infection could make a test positive 0.o I did go in at 4 dpo and they said I didn't have any infections and was healthy but who knows at 8 dpo.

Omg leiaza that's awesome keep us updated and my fingers are crossed for u!!!

And ps u have me super excited for u and for me bc it sounds like I'm having similar symptoms and u got a faint positive at 8 dpo... Now I wanna test in a few days... I'm holding back the urge lol

And ps u have me super excited for u and for me bc it sounds like I'm having similar symptoms and u got a faint positive at 8 dpo... Now I wanna test in a few days... I'm holding back the urge lol

to be honest I didn't even think I would get a faint positive I didn't really have that many hardcore symps about 6:30 pm I was just sick to my stomach. Good Luck for you =D Baby Dust

I just got a woof of someone's egg sandwhich on the train and now I feel sick to my stomach.. Thats a new symptom.

So, my temp has gone up slightly, I'm still crampy, breasts still throbby and kinda sore, I'm having cold symptoms now, stuffy nose, cloudy head, sore throat, headache. Last night i drooled in my sleep, and i have a lot of excess saliva, and i cant tell if im peeing more or just noticing it more lol. I dont know, I'm really trying to not get my hopes up, we've been trying for a while and I'm not even 100% sure I even O'ed. I could get af anywhere between the 8th to the 17th so I'm not sure when I want to test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->