1 DPO tomorrow, AF due 8/14

I know I said AF showed which was weird I went to the ER it was actually a miscarriage I had they told me to stay off my feet for 2 weeks and not to do any heavy lifting and to monitor my bleeding to make sure it doesn't get heavy clots. Sorry the witch showed up for you girls =(

oh, no!!!! I am so sorry to hear this!!! =(

I know I said AF showed which was weird I went to the ER it was actually a miscarriage I had they told me to stay off my feet for 2 weeks and not to do any heavy lifting and to monitor my bleeding to make sure it doesn't get heavy clots. Sorry the witch showed up for you girls =(

I am as well but were going to still be trying this month just sad that I knew I was pregnant and it turned out to be a Miscarriage.

I am as well but were going to still be trying this month just sad that I knew I was pregnant and it turned out to be a Miscarriage.

Hope it happens again for you soon and sticks! Think positive thoughts. Lots of baby dust your way!!!!

Hope it happens again for you soon and sticks! Think positive thoughts. Lots of baby dust your way!!!!

How are all you girls fairing by the way?

Just checking in anything change? For you girls?

Af started today after a 50 day cycle! Ugh!! Ready for this month tho, got my meds my preseed and progesterone to make my bean stick.... Oh and my hubby who is more then ready for another month of trying lol

Hey ladies!! On CD11 today. Decided to try SMEP this month since Ive heard great success stories, started on CD6, waiting for a positive okp (patiently). Really hope this month brings us lots of luck!!!!

My fiance really apparently wanted another baby so we've been doing it every other day since my fertile period started which was the 22 to the 27 of this month. Should we open another thread for this?

I discovered I had yet another chemical pregnancy. This is the 3rd time...not sure what's going on and why. Since August 6th of last year I've had one miscarriage at 5 1/2 weeks and 3 chemical pregnancies... Good luck on the next cycle ladies

I am sorry Lucky I just found out my wacky period was in fact a miscarriage by the ER nurse. I am trying not to be upset by it just doing like the nurse told me and staying off my feet.

Awee I'm sorry! Maybe this next cycle will bring us better luck! Well, the only good thing out of it is that I know I wasn't crazy or conducting crazy symptom spotting. I just hope one of these times it manages to stick and remain. I am avoiding all symptom spotting this month. I'm going to write down any unusual ones but that's it.

My fiance really apparently wanted another baby so we've been doing it every other day since my fertile period started which was the 22 to the 27 of this month. Should we open another thread for this?

Sounds good to me!!

let me know when or who is making the topic lol

Sure should we wait till were at 2ww again? I am day 15 of my cycle day and I am cramping so bad it feels like AF cramps I haven't had bad cramps like this for a long time I know there ovulation cramps but god it hurts so bad. I BD yesterday Thursday and Wed and since my fiance is so well "big in size" My last GYNO says that's 90% possible for me to get pregnant even doing it one day in my fertile window my I did it three times. So hoping it sticks and since sperm live up to 5 to 7 days ugh. Oh also I got a job interview Thursday so excited with that Let me know when your two weeks start and I will start the post =D

Sure should we wait till were at 2ww again? I am day 15 of my cycle day and I am cramping so bad it feels like AF cramps I haven't had bad cramps like this for a long time I know there ovulation cramps but god it hurts so bad. I BD yesterday Thursday and Wed and since my fiance is so well "big in size" My last GYNO says that's 90% possible for me to get pregnant even doing it one day in my fertile window my I did it three times. So hoping it sticks and since sperm live up to 5 to 7 days ugh. Oh also I got a job interview Thursday so excited with that Let me know when your two weeks start and I will start the post =D

Yes, we can wait. I'm on CD12 today.. no real symptoms for me yet.. Have been doing OPK's since CD10, today's was a lot darker then CD10 and CD11 so I am thinking it should be positive tomorrow, if not then on Wednesday definitely.. I decided to try SMEP this cycle since I have heard a lot of great success stories. We stared on CD 6 and have been BD'ing every other night since then until I get a positive OPK and will do BD three days in a row.. hoping this works!!! Hoping we get what we wish for this month!!!

I do to my fiance keeps leaving me messages not to stress or panic about anything cause we want this to stick I just hope my interview Thursday goes well having two good news would be wonderful. Keeping fingers crossed for both of us.

I do to my fiance keeps leaving me messages not to stress or panic about anything cause we want this to stick I just hope my interview Thursday goes well having two good news would be wonderful. Keeping fingers crossed for both of us.

Good luck!!!! Keep me posted :)

OK got the next one up for this month 12 days to wait to test ugh is gonna kill me lol https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/1988099-1-dpo-af-due-9-10-a.html#post29232195

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->