1 DPO tomorrow, AF due 8/14

Uh man sry af showed... :( and thanks for the update...
tested bfn yesterday and didnt test today... I'm having cramping and fullness In my uterus almost like af but when that happens af usually follows but it didnt start but not due till 14th 15th... Breasts are still killing me have been this way the whole two weeks nipples feel bruised still and idk today is 13dpo and I'm just chillin and waiting....

Same here.. only symptom I still have is my boobs are killing me, usually by now they have stopped hurting. Af due tomorrow for me =/

Good luck girls! I got good news from my fiance he was disappointed when I told him AF showed. I started to cry I am not that emotional but I really want a baby boy this time around. He said don't cry he said he was looking forward to being a daddy again that will just have fun trying this month. We really weren't trying last month. But makes me happy at least. Crossing fingers!

So ladies, I'm out this month, technically I really wasn't in as I didn't even O come to find out =(. Nope AF did not show, still BFN and still having symptoms of early pregnancy. I saw my OB today and he has diagnosed me with PCOS.....I'm shocked but it makes perfect sense. My irregular periods, my sudden weight gain, even most of my symptoms as they are hormonally induced. I was scared, and sad, but then I realized its a problem that has a solution. He put me on progesterone to kick start my menses, and metforin to regulate everything. He said if that doesn't work we are taking the clomid route. I'm happy I have my answer. I'm going to start my own thread for PCOS on here just because I'm new to this disease and I want to know what other ppl go threw.

Good luck girls! I got good news from my fiance he was disappointed when I told him AF showed. I started to cry I am not that emotional but I really want a baby boy this time around. He said don't cry he said he was looking forward to being a daddy again that will just have fun trying this month. We really weren't trying last month. But makes me happy at least. Crossing fingers!

Hope this month is your month!!! Keeping my toes and fingers crossed for you!!

So ladies, I'm out this month, technically I really wasn't in as I didn't even O come to find out =(. Nope AF did not show, still BFN and still having symptoms of early pregnancy. I saw my OB today and he has diagnosed me with PCOS.....I'm shocked but it makes perfect sense. My irregular periods, my sudden weight gain, even most of my symptoms as they are hormonally induced. I was scared, and sad, but then I realized its a problem that has a solution. He put me on progesterone to kick start my menses, and metforin to regulate everything. He said if that doesn't work we are taking the clomid route. I'm happy I have my answer. I'm going to start my own thread for PCOS on here just because I'm new to this disease and I want to know what other ppl go threw.

I am so sorry to hear this!!! But I am so glad you have your answer and I hope things start to regulate for you and you get your BFP very very soon!!!! Keeping you in my thoughts/prayers!!!

I am so sorry to hear this!!! But I am so glad you have your answer and I hope things start to regulate for you and you get your BFP very very soon!!!! Keeping you in my thoughts/prayers!!!

Thank you, I'll be crossing my fingers to see you girls get your BFP's!!!!

I think us girls need to keep in touch I am sorry regarding the PCOS but yes at least you found out the problem. My mom said the older I get the more likely I will run into PCOS. But I was thinking we'd still keep in touch with each other. Also thank you i was surprised he even suggested it.

I think us girls need to keep in touch I am sorry regarding the PCOS but yes at least you found out the problem. My mom said the older I get the more likely I will run into PCOS. But I was thinking we'd still keep in touch with each other. Also thank you i was surprised he even suggested it.

Yes, let's definitely keep in touch!!!

As for me, AF is expected today, so far she has not shown her face. My heart hurts every time i go use the bathroom.. Ugh.. I feel like she's coming though. Very crampy today.

As for me, AF is expected today, so far she has not shown her face. My heart hurts every time i go use the bathroom.. Ugh.. I feel like she's coming though. Very crampy today.

The good thing about it is the crazy 2 ww has got us intune with our bodies which is always good! Waiting for the end of this month so I can try for number 2 my mom called me late last night asking me if I wanted more kids I told her of course. She was like well your sisters said there done and she really wants a grand boy baby. I told her that I wanted at least one more she said due to our family history I would have to have my 2nd one before I am 30 since every woman in my family when they hit 30 has had to do an emergency hysterectomy. So I am glad my fiance wants to try for another one now we were gonna wait till our daughter was 5 before we started trying again.

Also I was the same the other day kept watching and waiting it sucked =( still keeping everything crossed for you!

The good thing about it is the crazy 2 ww has got us intune with our bodies which is always good! Waiting for the end of this month so I can try for number 2 my mom called me late last night asking me if I wanted more kids I told her of course. She was like well your sisters said there done and she really wants a grand boy baby. I told her that I wanted at least one more she said due to our family history I would have to have my 2nd one before I am 30 since every woman in my family when they hit 30 has had to do an emergency hysterectomy. So I am glad my fiance wants to try for another one now we were gonna wait till our daughter was 5 before we started trying again.

Also I was the same the other day kept watching and waiting it sucked =( still keeping everything crossed for you!

Yay.. well, I am happy you and the fiance decided to start trying sooner!!! So exciting. Hope you can get your mom a grandson =)..

Still no sign of AF for me, which is odd because it's always spot on right in teh morning, but still BFN.. going insane!

Yay.. well, I am happy you and the fiance decided to start trying sooner!!! So exciting. Hope you can get your mom a grandson =)..

Still no sign of AF for me, which is odd because it's always spot on right in teh morning, but still BFN.. going insane!

Take a bubble bath or do something that relaxes you, missing af due to stress is common, and if your not pregnant you want that af to come and go so you can start again.

Take a bubble bath or do something that relaxes you, missing af due to stress is common, and if your not pregnant you want that af to come and go so you can start again.

So true!! Either come or don't but don't make me wait!! lol

well, the witch decided to show her face after all.. back to cd 1 we go =(

I discovered I had yet another chemical pregnancy. This is the 3rd time...not sure what's going on and why. Since August 6th of last year I've had one miscarriage at 5 1/2 weeks and 3 chemical pregnancies... Good luck on the next cycle ladies

I discovered I had yet another chemical pregnancy. This is the 3rd time...not sure what's going on and why. Since August 6th of last year I've had one miscarriage at 5 1/2 weeks and 3 chemical pregnancies... Good luck on the next cycle ladies

So sorry to hear this hun!! =(

well, the witch decided to show her face after all.. back to cd 1 we go =(

On to the next! I hope the progestrone starts working so af will start for me. Hopefully we will all be in the next 2ww this cycle and get our BFP's

That's too bad, sorry. Unfortunately we have the technology to catch the natural process our bodies go threw. Chemical pregnancies are more common then anyone thinks =(. The price of early testing. But the up side is your body is doing what it's supposed to, and when your perfect little sticky bean comes your body will keep it.

I know I said AF showed which was weird I went to the ER it was actually a miscarriage I had they told me to stay off my feet for 2 weeks and not to do any heavy lifting and to monitor my bleeding to make sure it doesn't get heavy clots. Sorry the witch showed up for you girls =(

I am sorry Lucky I just found out my wacky period was in fact a miscarriage by the ER nurse. I am trying not to be upset by it just doing like the nurse told me and staying off my feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->