• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO tomorrow, AF due 8/14

AF due aug 13/14 tested from 5dpo on 8 all bfn

CYCLE: 25/26 cycle
20th July CD 1 AF - (counting the 20th July as day 1)

Mucous:
weird month with not really anything to notice EWCM mucous which I ALWAYS get.

OPK on test result stronger that control line on 14/15 fading of 15 evening (so by this I think I O'd around 15th)

DTD: every other day till cd11 thought I was predicted to O on cd 10/11 also first day of OPK so CD14 then again 48 hours later on CD16

OVULATION:
presuming O was on the cd15

1dpo: nothing noted

2dpo: a little bit of twinges in pubic region but nothing too noticeable.

3dpo: Dull ache in pubic region very noticeable - Ridiculously tired, I had to have a 2hour nanna nap at 2pm - also when i leaned over i had a real stinging sensation in my nose/head.

4dpo: sharper pain but instead of being in pubic region it's on my left side... noticeable but not heaps creamy CM

5dpo: woke up and felt hot, very unlike me as I am a cold frog. - fell asleep on the couch at 6:30pm for an honour had a big day at work so not sure if it was because of the day or a symptom :((

6dpo: woke up again hot, not sure what this is... boobs feel slightly "fuller" not sore though.

7dpo: Had on & off dull aching in low middle Pubic region & same place in back (kind of like a mild to moderate continual af pain) & boobs for the first time feeling fuller -

8dpo: boobs definitely feeling fuller & tingly - weird feeling;

Mucous:

OPK on test result stronger that control line on 14/15 fading of 15 evening (so by this I think I O'd around 15th)

DTD: every other day till cd11 thought I was predicted to O on cd 10/11 also first day of OPK so CD14 then again 48 hours later on CD16

OVULATION:

3dpo: Dull ache in pubic region very noticeable - Ridiculously tired, I had to have a 2hour nanna nap at 2pm - also when i leaned over i had a real stinging sensation in my nose/head.

4dpo: sharper pain but instead of being in pubic region it's on my left side... noticeable but not heaps creamy CM

5dpo: woke up and felt hot, very unlike me as I am a cold frog. - fell asleep on the couch at 6:30pm for an honour had a big day at work so not sure if it was because of the day or a symptom :((

6dpo: woke up again hot, not sure what this is... boobs feel slightly "fuller" not sore though.

7dpo: Had on & off dull aching in low middle Pubic region & same place in back (kind of like a mild to moderate continual af pain) & boobs for the first time feeling fuller -

Symptoms sound promising! Hope you get your BFP... I have been extremely tired lately.. have napped for an hour or two almost every day for the past few days !!

Mucous:

OVULATION:

Sounds pretty promising keep us updated!

13 DPO and it was BFN :-( Still no signs of AF although all those crazy "symptoms" are still here... *sigh*

Don't give up hope yet! my HCG levels with my daughter weren't even high enough till 7 weeks pregnant they told me if I was carrying a Male then the HCG levels are sometimes higher no idea if that is true or not but I have had a faint positive and I have been watching woman on youtube that had early positives and they were pregnant with boys. So don't give up till the Witch shows!

Hey ladies this is the end of my 11 dpo.... I tested 9dpo bfn 10 au bfn and today 2u the faintest of faint blue line but I have heard nightmares of blue dye tests but I had three of those and two frers I used the frer on 9dpo and saving the last one... I don't know I have seen evaps before and this is a faint baby blue line I have to hold it to the light but I swear.. And it was within the two to ten min window...
My symptoms are still strong and nipples feel bruised and very tender unlike anything before... My breasts are still full and sore and feel bruised just when I'm like u know what it's gone ten mins later it comes right back...
I have noticed in the my other cycles I have dried up my cm will kinda come and go throughout my cycle this cycle my cm has been heavy and white and creamy to yellowish thick to watery stretchy idk it's weird my cervix is very high
My temps have been up and they dropped only once I have been so crampy and heavy in the uterus and I had sharp almost like something was diving in pain on 8dpo
Idk I'm taking the faint as a negative and hopefully do this first morning urine right maybe tomorrow I keep getting up during the night and peeing so my bladders not super full or urine hasn't been real dark in the am... I'm getting nervous and I think I might be pregnant but I don't what to get my hopes up but yea I just wanted to update :)

Hey ladies this is the end of my 11 dpo.... I tested 9dpo bfn 10 au bfn and today 2u the faintest of faint blue line but I have heard nightmares of blue dye tests but I had three of those and two frers I used the frer on 9dpo and saving the last one... I don't know I have seen evaps before and this is a faint baby blue line I have to hold it to the light but I swear.. And it was within the two to ten min window...
My symptoms are still strong and nipples feel bruised and very tender unlike anything before... My breasts are still full and sore and feel bruised just when I'm like u know what it's gone ten mins later it comes right back...
I have noticed in the my other cycles I have dried up my cm will kinda come and go throughout my cycle this cycle my cm has been heavy and white and creamy to yellowish thick to watery stretchy idk it's weird my cervix is very high
My temps have been up and they dropped only once I have been so crampy and heavy in the uterus and I had sharp almost like something was diving in pain on 8dpo
Idk I'm taking the faint as a negative and hopefully do this first morning urine right maybe tomorrow I keep getting up during the night and peeing so my bladders not super full or urine hasn't been real dark in the am... I'm getting nervous and I think I might be pregnant but I don't what to get my hopes up but yea I just wanted to update :)

I have had doctors tell me 12 dpo is the earliest to test anything before that is not even possibly a positive so if you don't get one before then don't loose hope. Though some do get BFP's. Thank you for the Update My AF is suppose to show today nothing yet other then having to go to the bathroom more.

Hope we all get our BFP's this month!! Keep us posted. I will be testing again tomorrow mornibg at 12dpo

Still no AF still having the same symptoms, with the addition of peeing every 30min to an hour, and getting dizzy, and soooooo very tired. Tests all BFN, I'm getting frustrated because I could start from the 4th to the 17th so I won't be "late" till almost the end of the month. Everyone's symptoms sound wonderful!!

Still no AF still having the same symptoms, with the addition of peeing every 30min to an hour, and getting dizzy, and soooooo very tired. Tests all BFN, I'm getting frustrated because I could start from the 4th to the 17th so I won't be "late" till almost the end of the month. Everyone's symptoms sound wonderful!!

Waiting can really drive you crazy huh!!!

Well this is the Day AF is suppose to be here and I have had a regular period since last December soo if she doesn't show in 4 days because that's how long they last then I can defiantly get a real (not faint) positive hoping! Hope all you girls are fairing out

Well this is the Day AF is suppose to be here and I have had a regular period since last December soo if she doesn't show in 4 days because that's how long they last then I can defiantly get a real (not faint) positive hoping! Hope all you girls are fairing out

Hope it doesn't show for you!! I am still testing negative today on 12dpo :nope:

Hope it doesn't show for you!! I am still testing negative today on 12dpo :nope:

Don't give up hope yet like I was saying I didn't get a positive with my daughter till I was 7 weeks pregnant and I tested negative with all the others with her. -Fingers crossed-

Waiting can really drive you crazy huh!!!

Yes! Very much so lol

Don't give up hope yet like I was saying I didn't get a positive with my daughter till I was 7 weeks pregnant and I tested negative with all the others with her. -Fingers crossed-

Hoping this is the case!!

Still nothing here. Same symptoms along with back pain and extremely bloated. Tested BFN yesterday on 13 DPO. Not willing to test again. Acne is here...AF is just around the corner I'm sure...

Still nothing here. Same symptoms along with back pain and extremely bloated. Tested BFN yesterday on 13 DPO. Not willing to test again. Acne is here...AF is just around the corner I'm sure...

Ugh wish we had those things they have in Star Trek shows that scanned your body and picked up on stuff that way we wouldn't stress the 2 ww. Like I was saying earlier I didn't get a positive with my daughter till I was 7 weeks.

My temp had a significant drop this morning, didnt even bother testing this morning. Im feeling pretty out :(

=( well AF showed this morning hate faint positives. Oh well good luck for you girls. I mean I suppose it's a good thing my daughter just turned 4 so she needs to be the baby for alittle while longer

Uh man sry af showed... :( and thanks for the update...
tested bfn yesterday and didnt test today... I'm having cramping and fullness In my uterus almost like af but when that happens af usually follows but it didnt start but not due till 14th 15th... Breasts are still killing me have been this way the whole two weeks nipples feel bruised still and idk today is 13dpo and I'm just chillin and waiting....

=( well AF showed this morning hate faint positives. Oh well good luck for you girls. I mean I suppose it's a good thing my daughter just turned 4 so she needs to be the baby for alittle while longer

I'm sorry AF showed!!!! =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->