1 hour GTT

Powell130

Reaction score
I had my one hour earlier and now I'm on pins and needles every time my phone makes a noise lol if she calls today it's to tell me how bad I failed, if I don't hear anything that means I passed. Im really hoping I passed! I had GD with #1 so I will be pretty surprised if I passed lol
I need to fix my signature but I'm 17w4d

Welp, I failed! 181. It's supposed to be under 140 :(
3 hour test next Tuesday

...i dont wanna be induced again! It was AWFUL last time. But that being said, I think if I went much farther I would have ended up having a c section cuz his shoulders got stuck and my MW was barely able to maneuver him out. Uggggghhhhhhhhhh

Aww tht sucks hun....
Hope all goes ok with next one xxx

Good luck with the next test, though I can't imagine what it's like to do a 3 hr test. We only do the 2 hr test over here.

I won't be tested until 28 weeks, and I'm not holding my breath on passing. Already been cutting down on carbs and sugar in preparation.

Those tests are so mean! I remember it tasted terrible. I haven't had it yet this time but I imagine it won't be long until I do. I'm not looking forward to it because it was so overwhelming that I fell asleep in the waiting room! I wasn't warned ahead of time and had driven myself in. It was a while before I felt like I could safely drive home. This time, the husband will have to be my chauffeur just in case. :rofl:

I hope that the next one goes well! I had to have an induction last time as well but for other reasons. I was stressed out which was causing his heart rate to rise so they induced to make sure he got out safely. It was awful and stubborn me refused the epi until I was 15 hours in on pitocin. Funny thing is, as soon as I accepted the epi, he was born 3 hours later and scored a 9 out of ten. :rofl: So all of my "don't drug the baby" fears were ridiculous. Really hoping for a completely natural labor this time though.

Sorry to hear that. I just got back from my three hour test. Four blood draws in three hours makes for a long day. Just bring a good book or something to occupy your time and help take your mind off of the test.

What about the home test? I read it is more accurate.

Damn :/ You can't insist? Here you can refuse the other tests and do the home test. I will do that. Wasn't diabetic last time but threw up twice after drinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->