1 Week late tomorrow, trying not to build my hopes up

squeaky1983

Reaction score
So tomorrow I will hit the 1 week late mark

Last night and today I've felt quite queasy, also I didn't eat anything yesterday but I feel as though I've pigged out on a full roast. I feel sooo full, other than being a little more tired than normal I have no symptoms.

Has anyone ever experienced the full feeling as a symptom?

Are you testing yet? Sounds really promising!

Squeaky1983 wow that sounds good did you test yet?
Im 13 dpo today and Af is due today as well, I usualy just wake up to if but nothin as of yet, my lower back was so sore all day yesterday and i had few cramps and a feeling like AF is aboutto show up. So scared to test coz I really dont wana get a BFN

No I have been known to be late so I hold off as much as I can. I felt like AF was coming last night but nothing. This full feeling is really uncomfortable like trapped wind - but there's nothing there??

It's strange. Also sleeping a hell of a lot! Fingers crossed :dust:

So today, still feeling sickly. Yesterday I could smell chip fat everywhere (we don't even have a chip pan / fryer) Then last night I could smell the lilly's my stepson bought for me and DH couldn't smell anything.

I'm cramping as though AF is coming but without the burning sensation & pain in my back??

I'm trying to hold off as long as possible!!

I've got the nausea and not really feeling hungry. I feel like I can smell mould everywhere, even outside. :haha:

I'm 13dpo today and gave in and tested this morning, got a bfn with an IC but a bfp with a clearblue.

All your symptoms sound like what I've been having.

When are you planning to test? Soon?
Fx'd for you!!

I've got the nausea and not really feeling hungry. I feel like I can smell mould everywhere, even outside. :haha:

I'm 13dpo today and gave in and tested this morning, got a bfn with an IC but a bfp with a clearblue.

All your symptoms sound like what I've been having.

When are you planning to test? Soon?
Fx'd for you!!

I'm going to hold out as long as possible I can't bare to see another BFN. I have skipped AF's and been late before so will wait it out as long as I can.

What I am feeling is completely different to anything I've ever experienced but not getting my hopes up!

Really?

Feeling sick again now, just had a sandwich - first thing I've eaten since Saturday!

Hi! I'm so glad I've read your post! I'm 6 days late today and experiencing symptoms but I don't want to test as I've been very late before and was convinced I was pregnant! But I had a bfn and came on my period a few days later. :( my boobs are sore to touch, I'm gassy , have cramping but not sure if it AF, lots of discharge sorry tmi! Feeling queasy! I'm just not sure if its my body playing tricks on me again tho so going to hold out at least til weekend til I test! Xx

Well I was adamant AF was on her way last night, even told DH that she was coming but nothing! I've had a few bits of brown stringy cm this morning so maybe she is still on her way.

I feel awful this morning really queasy & lightheaded - not like I've ever felt before. I had a headache in my sleep last night WTH!!? Still have a slight headache today.

I don't have sore boobs, I'm not physically bloated just "feel" bloated - so all strange as I get both of these a week before AF arrives.

The waiting game is killing me - roll on Saturday!!! xxx

I'm in the same place! 1 week late tomorrow. I've had to wipes of brown strings cm 2 days apart just once each day. I've been nausea since about 5dpo today i craved eggs and inhale eggs.. ate them and almost threw up. Bloated and my skin broke out bad about 10dpo I've tested a couple times bfn but with my first i was a week late when i tested and got positive so I'll wait until the weekend

Well I was adamant AF was on her way last night, even told DH that she was coming but nothing! I've had a few bits of brown stringy cm this morning so maybe she is still on her way.

I feel awful this morning really queasy & lightheaded - not like I've ever felt before. I had a headache in my sleep last night WTH!!? Still have a slight headache today.

I don't have sore boobs, I'm not physically bloated just "feel" bloated - so all strange as I get both of these a week before AF arrives.

For the past few days iv felt certain that AF was here... But nothing! Just lots of yellowish discharge sorry TMI! How long have you been trying? This is only my first proper month of ttc but have been not preventing since july... My periods can be very irregular so really trying not to get my hopes up but I am hoping and wishing to tell everyone that I am on christmas day! Xxx

Hi I'm 8 days late :( but I have tested thisorning and :bfn: so I think AF must be round the corner.
Hope you get your :bfp: on Saturday I'll pop by to check!! Everything sounds promising for you!! X :hug: X

For the past few days iv felt certain that AF was here... But nothing! Just lots of yellowish discharge sorry TMI! How long have you been trying? This is only my first proper month of ttc but have been not preventing since july... My periods can be very irregular so really trying not to get my hopes up but I am hoping and wishing to tell everyone that I am on christmas day! Xxx

We've been ttc now for 4 years in January, so I completely understand about not building your hopes up. Just praying to god than now is our time!!

:Dust:

Hi I'm 8 days late :( but I have tested thisorning and :bfn: so I think AF must be round the corner.
Hope you get your :bfp: on Saturday I'll pop by to check!! Everything sounds promising for you!! X :hug: X

Thanks hun! I hope I'm not tricking myself again! I have been known to skip periods too .....:wacko:

Oh my goodness, I'm sorry you guys have had to go through this craziness of not knowing if AF is coming or not, but I'm glad I found this thread.

I've been going crazy with similar issues. I am 4 days late now, my period was supposed to come on Nov 24 saturday. I had extremely light brown spotting for a full day, then i started having very thick clear, sometimes cloudy CM. I'm familiar with EWCM , this type I had could possibly be called that but it was thicker than I've ever seen before, more like thick globs of clear glue (sorry tmi!)

I have had similar symptoms like aversion to smells and when my nose isn't so stuffy, heightened sense of smells as well. Weird appetite too, sometimes i'm starving and sometimes i just want to gag and throw up. Plus I've been exhausted lately.

Then last night at 4am i was woken by the most awful excruiating abdominal pains. Like period pains but worse . It reminded me of when I had a miscarriage. I woke my husband up last night in tears because it just SUCKS, as you all know, not knowing if you're pregnant and having health concerns because what if you are, you need to go see a doctor to make sure everythings ok etc etc. I called out of work because I'm petrified of having a miscarriage again and I'm just so exhausted from being up all night dealing with the cramps and worrying.
*sigh*

QUESTION:
What would the next step be for us ladies if we continue to see no AF and still are getting BFN? How long should we wait til we consult a doctor for a blood pregnancy test?

thank u for bearing with me thru this long post. Fx for BFP for all of us, double Fx!

I mean to include- when I had the light brown spotting, it was about a week prior to my period, November 15, and I can't pinpoint the exact date of ovulation, but it would have been Nov 8 or a day before/after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->