1 Week late tomorrow, trying not to build my hopes up

I know what you mean! when we first started ttc if I was even a day late the tests would be out! We were only talking about this last night!

Be careful not to get too stressed about it and let it take over your life though. I was so "into" getting pregnant I skipped my AF for four months, which made it wirse because I thought I was pregnant. It's a vicious circle!!

Thanks for the advice! :flower:

Ill try not to let it take over, it's really hard though haha I don't have much else to do!

You're very welcome!

I'm getting nervous / impatient now....I can see me jibbing out!

I'm nervous for you!
Excited though :)
Maybe you should go to sleep right now :p

I wish I could! I just got into work! (I live in the Uk!) xxx

I live in the USA

It's about 3am here, but my husband works nights and I can't go to sleep without him.

Aaah mt Stepsons, SIL used to live in Kentucky, she's in Cinicinati now :D

I used to hate when my ex worked nights, I'd stay up all night and go to bed when he came home :D

Aaah mt Stepsons, SIL used to live in Kentucky, she's in Cinicinati now :D

I used to hate when my ex worked nights, I'd stay up all night and go to bed when he came home :D

I hate it, too. I think it would be a lot better if I had a little one to snuggle. :cloud9:

So I tested this morning and bfn! What the hell is going on? :wacko:

Hmm.. I don't know? Maybe wait a few days and test again, it might be too early. How long is your cycle?

Normally 30 days. I'm thinking I may have OV'd earlier? Still nothing though just bits of brown spotting...nothing else

I dunno, I'm all confuzzled. If I'm not pregnant and I don't come on it leaves me in a right mess with my cycles....

How are you doing?

Still nothing happening here now 2 weeks late!

I emailed my GP yesterday, he said to try another test on the weekend and if that's still nothing just to put it down as an off cycle.

I'm really annoyed now though as I don't know when to expect OV next....guess my DH is going to be busy this month ;)

Thanks hun, It's pretty damn annoying!

Nevermind, I'm still not out yet!

Still nothing happening here now 2 weeks late!

I emailed my GP yesterday, he said to try another test on the weekend and if that's still nothing just to put it down as an off cycle.

I'm really annoyed now though as I don't know when to expect OV next....guess my DH is going to be busy this month ;)

Haha guess he will be. I hope you get your BFP!

Okay so now three weeks late tomorrow. Next AF is due a week Tuesday and still no period. Still getting brown cm sporadically. Tested Saturday BFN. Shall i wait until next af is late to test again?? This is driving me nuts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->