1 Week late tomorrow, trying not to build my hopes up

Okay so now three weeks late tomorrow. Next AF is due a week Tuesday and still no period. Still getting brown cm sporadically. Tested Saturday BFN. Shall i wait until next af is late to test again?? This is driving me nuts!

your GP is now entitled to give you a blood test. you are well over 2 weeks late. unless your spotting was a very very light period? FX Hun

Okay so now three weeks late tomorrow. Next AF is due a week Tuesday and still no period. Still getting brown cm sporadically. Tested Saturday BFN. Shall i wait until next af is late to test again?? This is driving me nuts!

your GP is now entitled to give you a blood test. you are well over 2 weeks late. unless your spotting was a very very light period? FX Hun

Thank you for your reply! It's only been brown discharge and quite thick, so nothing to resemble a period. I think I'll give it to the end of the week and then go back to my gp.

I have skipped af's before and feel foolish demanding a blood test then it coming back negative :(

I know, itsatricky one. I was 2 weeks late, got a blood test from GP and as soon as I got home AF had arrived. I felt such a fool. FX for your BFP. still waiting on mine too :( x

Thanks Hun! I try not to get too excited, I skipped af for 4 months at one time!!

It's hard though, especially when something you have never experienced before happens!! :dust: When are you testing?

Normally 30 days. I'm thinking I may have OV'd earlier? Still nothing though just bits of brown spotting...nothing else

I dunno, I'm all confuzzled. If I'm not pregnant and I don't come on it leaves me in a right mess with my cycles....

How are you doing?

I'm fine, AF hit with a vengeance and I can hardly get out of bed.
I hope your cycles straighten out, I hate AF but when she's late it drives me crazy!

Normally 30 days. I'm thinking I may have OV'd earlier? Still nothing though just bits of brown spotting...nothing else

I dunno, I'm all confuzzled. If I'm not pregnant and I don't come on it leaves me in a right mess with my cycles....

How are you doing?

I hope your cycles straighten out, I hate AF but when she's late it drives me crazy!

Awww sorry hun! I feel you there it's awful. Been feeling crampy this morning along with a sore back so thinking af is coming today...not out till she shows!

At least you know where you are and can prepare for your next cycle! xxx

How are you doing?

Awww sorry hun! I feel you there it's awful. Been feeling crampy this morning along with a sore back so thinking af is coming today...not out till she shows!

At least you know where you are and can prepare for your next cycle! xxx

I hope this is your :bfp: and your baby is just being sneaky :)

Damn Damn Damn Damn :witch: got me :cry:

Think I'm going to go home and have a good drink :cry:

sorry to hear that Hun. well I tested today and got a BFN at 11 dpo. so definitely think I out now. just waiting on AF now. I'm now officially stopping trying to conceive. it's been a stressful road! GL to all you ladies x

I'm sorry sweetie :hugs:
AF is an evil woman. FX'd for your next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->