1 week missed period..negative urine tests

trinaestella

Aliyah's mummy! <3
Reaction score
Everyday I have taken a pregnancy test and they are all negative.

I am pretty sure I am pregnant as I am going through the same symptoms that I previously had with my daughter 3 years ago...

What is driving me crazy is that I have these constant lower back pains and right now I am cramping in my lower abdomen, but all pregnancy tests are saying negative even FRER!!

Has anyone got experience with this? I just feel like I am going crazy:(

Judging from your ticker looks like you ended up getting your bfp!!

Congratulations trina I remember you from teen pregnancy and we was pregnant around same time!

Were you ttc? x

Judging from your ticker looks like you ended up getting your bfp!!

Congratulations trina I remember you from teen pregnancy and we was pregnant around same time!

Were you ttc? x

hey babe!! Thank you so much <3
I was NTNP but didn't think I would get pregnant so quick as only has been one time that we didn't use protection!!

oh yeah I remember you now!!

Are you TTC babe? xxx

Yeah I've been on and off ttc for long after depo injection! Then ntnp, I got pregnant twice this year but both early miscarriages.

It happened so quickly with my sons pregnancy that I didn't expect it to be so hard this time but I'm officially ntnp so we shall see what happens.

How are you doing? Btw your daughter is adorable :)

Damn, I am really sorry to hear that hun I hope you get a sticky beany very very soon!

But all is well, just my relationship could be a bit better, dont know how we are going to both raise another child together without getting on perfectly first. Other than that, my life is okay I am working etc just hoping to study again next year hopefully.

You do know that because you have been pregnant before it'll be much easier to conceive again hunny so don't worry you will get your baby very soon I'm sure of it:)

And thank you so much, I love her my little light xx

Hi, just wondering when did you finally get your bfp? I'm late a few days, same pregnancy symptoms as with my dd, but negative frer tests. Frustrated! Lol

Hi, just wondering when did you finally get your bfp? I'm late a few days, same pregnancy symptoms as with my dd, but negative frer tests. Frustrated! Lol

Hey! I got my BFP one week after my period was missed, the pharmacist told me the best time to test was maybe 2 weeks after a missed period! Not all pregnancies show up as early:)

Congrats!!!

Great- I am also 1 day late with bfn's wondering if I could still be pregnant, how many days after your missed period did you end up with a bfp?

Congrats to both of you ladies!!!!

Congrats!!!

Great- I am also 1 day late with bfn's wondering if I could still be pregnant, how many days after your missed period did you end up with a bfp?

Congrats to both of you ladies!!!!

i know this is a very late reply, didn't have internet for a while so sorry..
but I got my Bfp nearly a WEEK after a missed period.. hope you got your answer in the end!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->