10+1 scan

spicyorange

Reaction score
Today I had another scan because of more bleeding, and I got to see my healthy baby exactly as it should be, and it looked like a baby! My 6+5 was like a prawn but it's so weird and real to see an actual healthy baby in there with arms and legs and a face. I think I had a realisation that I'm really having an actual baby.... (sorry if that sounds totally dumb!!).

Congratulations - glad everything went well.

Congrats ! Glad it went well. I know what u mean. am kind of hoping when I get my first scan I will get that same feeling! At the minute it doesn't seem real! I can't wait for the scan :)

Oh that is so wonderful, now you have me all excited. I have a scan Monday and I will be 9w6d so almost as far along as you.

I'm glad that everything turned out well :)

And I don't think that sounds dumb at all! I think with it being so early, there's such a disconnect and hard to comprehend what's actually going on. So to be able to actually see what's happening is amazing and really does help it feel more real. :)

Congrats mama! I've had bleeding too and I have a scan on Monday I will be 10+4.. do you have any pics?

Congrats! Hoping for that same feeling. Right now I don't even feel like I'm having a baby (apart from feeling like crap) & I'm hoping once I see something that actually resembles a baby, that will change :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->