10-13 DPO, NO more testing for me!!!

tbuns

Reaction score
Until AF is due/late....

Any chronic testers want to join this POAS addict in holding out? It's time to relax! Besides, I'm out of money.... :haha:

Until AF is due/late....

Any chronic testers want to join this POAS addict in holding out? It's time to relax! Besides, I'm out of money.... :haha:

That's funny!:haha: Bless you hun and good luck with holding out xxxx

i'm with you, i've spend a fortune in the past testing on the day AF is due only for the :witch: to arrive a few hours later :dohh:

Ya welcome hun!! :flower:

Everyone month I say to myself im not going to do it im not going to do it im not going to do it.....about 5 seconds later.....im peeing on a stick :haha:

Ya welcome hun!! :flower:

Everyone month I say to myself im not going to do it im not going to do it im not going to do it.....about 5 seconds later.....im peeing on a stick :haha:

At this point I'd have to walk to the park and find me a twig... :haha:

Wait...not peeing on a stick before AF is due? Is that even possible? I'm so confused. I don't think I know how not to! hehehe. I should buy stock in FRER.

Wait...not peeing on a stick before AF is due? Is that even possible? I'm so confused. I don't think I know how not to! hehehe. I should buy stock in FRER.

LOL!!!

I have an extra $70, and with my inconclusive tests, I might just break down and buy more now!

Should I??? :happydance:

I would join but I have no idea when AF is actually due!! I'm CD 29 and 13 DPO and my cycles vary from 23-32 so I can't help but just keep testing each day now. Other than a Tescos, I've only used IC's so tomorrow I'm going to spend some money on decent tests and see how I get on. I'm sick of the suspense now and don't relish the idea of a 3ww!!

LOL!!!

I have an extra $70, and with my inconclusive tests, I might just break down and buy more now!

Should I??? :happydance:

I would if I were you but don't want to be a bad influence!!:thumbup:

I'm in,I'm not testing,AF will probably show up if I do,Cant afford it anyways,lol

I broke down... I saw a very faint line right away... but now it's gone!!! (its been 15 min, pic taken at 3-5 min)

Ladies see anything??

Attachments

• image201005210008.jpg
    image201005210008.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 10
  • image201005210005.jpg
    image201005210005.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 13
Im in for the wait as I am 11 DPO. AF due the 25th.

Whats strange for me is that I NEVER have any signs that AF is coming until she shows on the toilet paper (tmi) so all of this bloating and tender bbs are all new to me. Now when sitting I have cramps in my toes not sure whats up with that as I dont get cramps like that.

I am still holding off with the testing although now I feel like I have AF but then find that its just creamy mucus(tmi) not sure what that means.??

Baby dust to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->