10-13 DPO, NO more testing for me!!!

I think I see a very faint line on the Right picture but I don't see anything on the left picture..... Are you going to test again in the days to come??? Keeping my FX'd for you :)

tbuns, i def saw a line on the second pic!!! so exciting!!! See what we miss out on if we don't POAS? I caved and took a frer, neg. Although I never said I would try to hold out.

tbuns, i def saw a line on the second pic!!! so exciting!!! See what we miss out on if we don't POAS? I caved and took a frer, neg. Although I never said I would try to hold out.

LMAO... true true.

OMG I have never been so scared and confused in my life. Part of me is reservedly excited, but like I said, I am scared.

This would be my first pregnancy and tho I will be overjoyed to become a parent, this wasn't planned. So I am scared out of my wits.

:cry:

Life has a way of working itself out- maybe its just your time! FXed for you!

well, here is this morning's test....

Attachments

• image201005220010.jpg
    image201005220010.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 11
  • image201005220004_2.jpg
    image201005220004_2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 7
I tried with FRER and CB today and both BFN so am going to accept that this isn't my month now.

GL with yours though and let us know what happens. xx

I tried with FRER and CB today and both BFN so am going to accept that this isn't my month now.

GL with yours though and let us know what happens. xx

I'm sorry... how many DPO are you??? it ain't over till AF comes!

I'm 13 or 14 DPO and I thought I might have had implantation cramping at 10 DPO. Not sure how long my cycle will be - was averaging at 30-32 but had one of 23 days last month! I just think that surely if there was any chance that I was, one of those tests would have said so by now. It's the first time I've used quality tests so maybe I'm putting too much faith in them. I always say to other people that its not over until AF arrives but I don't like that now!!

I'm 13 or 14 DPO and I thought I might have had implantation cramping at 10 DPO. Not sure how long my cycle will be - was averaging at 30-32 but had one of 23 days last month! I just think that surely if there was any chance that I was, one of those tests would have said so by now. It's the first time I've used quality tests so maybe I'm putting too much faith in them. I always say to other people that its not over until AF arrives but I don't like that now!!

Oh it's so hard to say, and I hate hearing it too, but it is true! Mine isn't due until Thurs/fri and I am testing like a maniac!

Another possibility is that stress is delaying your period, as it has happened to me numerous times before. I hope you get your BFP soon!!!

thanks everyone...

I am going to assume I am pregs and take care of myself accordingly until a blood test proves otherwise. This is soooo overwhelming!

Hi tbuns

Did you test again today? Let us know how you get on...

AF arrived for me so at least I'm not still in BFN limbo anymore but it's always a shame.

FX for you. xx

Hi tbuns

Did you test again today? Let us know how you get on...

AF arrived for me so at least I'm not still in BFN limbo anymore but it's always a shame.

FX for you. xx

I tested again, another super faint line tho... you can see here: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/335576-starting-worry.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->