10 days post partum and horny as all hell

LadyHutch

HutchMom
Reaction score
No way I would even consider sex physically right now as I have been stitched from end to end, but man....I dunno if it is the fenugreek, the hormones or just how incredibly hot it is to see my husband holding the baby but Mentally I want to jump his bones.

Can't wait til my 4 week checkup. I am starting to consider masturbation as a solution. I have never been so worked up in my life....and I am easily worked up.

hahaha!

u can easily fool around, men do look sexy holding babies

Yeah, we are fooling around but its not the same ;-) it's more one sided in his direction for satisfaction.

Sort yourself out!! My dh wouldn't come near me for the bloodbath that flowed for 6 weeks! He witnesses a clot the size of a tennis ball come away (obviously had to show him just for a bit of sympathy of what us women go through!) and he said he'd never go near me again ha!!!

i had a huge clot with zane the size of his head! its so scary lol

yeah it is abut one sided lol but after i had zane we had abit of on top of the clothes action and i was satisfied hahaha

i found after i had zane the longer i waiting to dtd the more scared i became n i ended up making OH wait for 12 weeks hahaha

Sex hadn't even bothered me since having lily! Just doesn't interest me :/ haha

its 5wks today since my emergency c-section and i'm healed and readyto go, we av the condoms and now are just waiting for the oportunity when toms asleep and we're both not knackered lol! i'm going to pop i am...its been a hell of a long time since we dtd!!

My sex life is looking pretty good at the mo. At least going 3 times a week :D but then again i am quite insisting, i think he gets annoyed, every time we have some spare time im there and ready!!!

pmsl LO was only 3 days old and I was climbing the walls ! Shame I was also stitched together so could do nothing :haha:

Me too, I need some of what you guys are having, neither me nor dh have any interest!!!!

LOL!!!!

Actually I was the same way! :)

I think it's one of those "you don't realize how much you miss it till you can't have it"?

Haha, we only managed to wait 11 days. I didn't have stitches though just severe grazing (ouch).

Now even though penetration is out the window there's nothing wrong with a bit of manual errrr stimulation? xx

With dd was climbing the Walls within days we lasted 2 weeks before getting to it despite a 2nd degree tear and it was fine. With ds iv got no interest what so ever neither has dh only done it a handful of times

jeez im 13weeks post portum and reali cannot b arsed lol xxxx

Doesn't interest me anymore!
I need some horn-juice ladies!

I read on the internets that fenugreek is an aphrodesiac. I wonder if that has something to do with it all...

You ladies are nuts!! Lol I wish I was like that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->