10 dpo and BFN

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by arpeters, Jan 26, 2011.

1. arpeters

arpeters Well-Known Member

I needed to vent. I am 10-11dpo and just got a bfn. I know I still have time and that many women do not show a bfp until later, but I have had so many symptoms, my chart looks really good (please check it out) and my hopes are high, but I feel like my body is just playing with me and AF is just around the corner. I feel so very sad right now. :cry: With all of the symptoms I am having I was sure I would see something by now and then I go look at the gallery of positive tests and some women get them 7dpo, 9dpo, 11dpo. Maybe I will just get mine later like at 14dpo or 17dpo, but I hate to get my hopes up and keep playing with my mind. :wacko: I really hope that I am wrong, but I am getting ready to give up this cycle because I do not think my bfp will come. What are your personal experiences with dpo for a positive or symptoms or temps.

Sorry for the long post of nothing, but I just know that everyone here knows where I am coming from or will soon. Thank you all. :hugs:

2. ellie27

ellie27 Well-Known Member

When pregnant with Anna I got a BFN at 10/11 dpo and a BFP at 14 dpo!!

Wish you luck!:flower:

3. arpeters

Thank you very much for giving me hope. By the way, your daughter is beautiful! Good luck TTC!! :dust::dust:

4. katlin

katlin Mom of 5

my sil didnt get a bfp till she was nearly 6 weeks

5. hope4bump

hope4bump Well-Known Member

Your chart looks very good. What is your lp?

6. YanagiSan

YanagiSan Member

With my M/C, I didn't get the faintest of positives until 16 dpo. I think it can be as late as 18 dpo and still be considered in the "normal range". Late implantation, misjudging O day, and some women just don't excrete as much HCG into their urine as others- all can cause a later bfp.

As always, you're not out until the Witch shows~

7. arpeters

It's 13 days. So, I should start my period tomorrow or the next day and last month I was right on time. Let's hope she stays away. :wacko:

8. mamaball

mamaball Well-Known Member

Your chart looks great hun :thumbup: It is still early so don't lose hope :hugs: Perhaps test again tomorrow with FMU? What type of test did you use? Perhaps geta frer? Good luck :hugs: