10 DPO and BFP???

Jennbear

Mummybear to Babybear
Reaction score
Morning Ladies,

Well after scrolling the net yesterday, finally registering on a forum for advice I did a FRER this morning and got my BFP!!!

Now I'm totally worried that it's not real and it could be wrong!

x

I got my bfp yesterday on frer so went and got a clear blue digi and tested with that and it came up 1-2 weeks pregnant! I also tested on an Internet cheapie this morning and its still positive! Congratulations xxx

Hey hun,
Congrats on BFP, i think there are alot of women on here that dont beleive the lines when they see them(i did not). I would go on to take a digi test and maybe the words will confirm it for you! Good luck xx

Thanks both!

OH went to the chemist and bought me a clearblue digital for in the morning. I did a second FRER and there were definitely two lines, albeit it was fainter than this morning but I expect that's maybe normal testing later in the day?

Fingers crossed it says PREGNANT!!!!

I got my bfp yesterday on frer so went and got a clear blue digi and tested with that and it came up 1-2 weeks pregnant! I also tested on an Internet cheapie this morning and its still positive! Congratulations xxx

Congratulations! Isn't it exciting

x

well done! really exciting :thumbup: looks like the monitor did good then eh?! fingers crossed ill have the same luck! congratulations again x:happydance:

x

It's definitely exciting and also nerve wracking! Please stick! Have you had any cramping? xx

I got my BFP on Christmas eve and was 10 DPO, definitely hard to believe!!

x

It's definitely exciting and also nerve wracking! Please stick! Have you had any cramping? xx

YES!! lots...I hate it, every little twinge I'm like "oh no, it's not sticking" then again I could be imagining it seeing as though it's all I've thought about alllll day!!! Have you?

x

x

YES!! lots...I hate it, every little twinge I'm like "oh no, it's not sticking" then again I could be imagining it seeing as though it's all I've thought about alllll day!!! Have you?

x

Yes, quite bad at times but they're getting easier and less frequent now. I have some cheap tests and have tested every day. The lines are getting darker so that must be a good thing! I want to ring the midwife but they're closed for new year! xx

x

x

Yes, quite bad at times but they're getting easier and less frequent now. I have some cheap tests and have tested every day. The lines are getting darker so that must be a good thing! I want to ring the midwife but they're closed for new year! xx

Think I'll be turning into a testing queen aswell! I just feel like I can think about relaxing once I'm passed the day of my missed AF, although I'm not exactly sure when that would have been because I had a really short cycle after coming off the pill then got BFP this cycle....going to make an appointment with the doctor on Tuesday

x

My af would be tomorrow or Tuesday. I'm ringing my dr tuesday too. Hoping they can get me in after work, don't want to have to say anything at work yet! xx

Hopefully we'll both get in to see the DR...you'll have to let me know how you get on

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->