10 dpo and spotting??!!??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by RedRose19, Dec 17, 2009.

1. RedRose19

RedRose19 Expecting baby 3!

ok im 10dpo and i had cramps yesterday and thought i was bleeding went to bath room and it was just alot of cm... (tmi sorry)

then this morning no cramps but i felt very sicky... blahhh
    me and oh bd.. :blush: then about an hour later went to the bathroom and there was alot of cm and a spot of bright red blood... not alot just a dot...
    cud it be late implantation bleeding?? or from bd?? or the dreaded af?? :shrug:

im so confused and upset by this.. this is gonna be first af since my m/c .. :cry:
    and its making me feel awful... would love to hear some positive ideas that im not out yet.. :nope:

my symptoms are sore bbs, sore lower back, metallic taste, and abit of nausea today..

any advise would be so appreciated thanks :hugs:

2. honeybee2

honeybee2 Well-Known Member

It does sound like late implantation- however the BD could also be the trigger. Your still 4 days away from AF so I dunno if it'll be her come early- then again if its your first AF since MC then who knows? The symptoms sounds very promising though wohoo! Hope it turns out to be a sticky bean!

3. RedRose19

RedRose19 Expecting baby 3!

thanks hun.. i always thought implantation was on cd 5-7.. the spotting seems to have stopped again :wacko:

4. futureM2be

futureM2be Well-Known Member

I had implantation spotting at 10 dpo and 13 dpo. It was really just a brown spot each time that's it. And on 7 dpo aft BD I had brown discharge also (Sorry tmi) It my be a good sign fx.....:thumbup:

5. penguin77

penguin77 Pround mummy of 2 :-)

Implantation usually occurs around 7-10dpo so spotting would come after this....so sounds about right in your case

Sounds promising hun.....i hope it'll turn into a sticky BFP for you.:hugs:

xxx