10 DPO and think I see something!!!

StrawBerry2

TTC baby number 4!
Reaction score
Okay so I think I'm around 10 dpo today...although I didn't do OPK's or temps or anything, I'm just going on my normal "average" for when I used to do OPK's a couple of months back... ANYWAY, so I tested with FRER this morning...and for the first time ever I see a VERY very faint line...I have loaded it onto "countdown to pregnancy" and the ladies are voting that it's "positive"!! Now don't get me wrong...it's squinter faint! I am sure my husband wont even see it... how soon can I test with a digi????

frers have been known to pick up 6 miu so if it's it's faint to be safe I'd put you at 5. you need to double twice to get to 50 so 4-6 days yay for you

^What Dobby said. Congrats!! Personally, if it were me I would hold off on using a digi until 14dpo and use another frer to see progress. But I'm an addict at peeing on sticks:haha:

Thank you so much Dobbyforever & Mrs Dragonfly :)

I really appreciate the info! I shall do that - I want to go to the chemist in a couple of hours to go get more FRERS - as I have none in the house.

I also wanted to add that my husband and I stayed up last night until about 3 am watching tv series (our little addiction lol;), and I was drinking A LOT of soda before I went to bed, so about 4 hours later I got up and did the test which I saw the VERY faint line on - I did notice that my urine seemed very diluted/light...hopefully this is also a factor?

I did not test the day before at all...

I will let you know what happens :)

Thanks again!! :dust: to you!!

frers have been known to pick up 6 miu so if it's it's faint to be safe I'd put you at 5. you need to double twice to get to 50 so 4-6 days yay for you

Another question (sorry if it's a really silly question) - I just don't know that much about it at all yet... is there a reason you mention "to get to 50"? Why, what does that mean?

Sorry, I just woke up so I was cutting to the chase.
Most digitals have a lower sensitivity than other tests. Most that I've come across are 50miu of hcg in your urine. Clearblue's digital advanced is for sure 50 because I checked the pamphlet. I think FR gold digital is 25, but with digital tests being more expensive I say err on the side of caution.

As for the time, takes 48-72 hours for levels to double on average. :)

The dilution could be a huge factor. I read somewhere to use urine just as dark if not darker than Apple juice. :). Hoping your line gets darker and you get your pregnant later this week!

Also, no such thing a silly question :). I'm losing my mind waiting so I pass the time sharing what I've obsessively been googling haha

Sorry, I just woke up so I was cutting to the chase.
Most digitals have a lower sensitivity than other tests. Most that I've come across are 50miu of hcg in your urine. Clearblue's digital advanced is for sure 50 because I checked the pamphlet. I think FR gold digital is 25, but with digital tests being more expensive I say err on the side of caution.

As for the time, takes 48-72 hours for levels to double on average. :)

The dilution could be a huge factor. I read somewhere to use urine just as dark if not darker than Apple juice. :). Hoping your line gets darker and you get your pregnant later this week!

Also, no such thing a silly question :). I'm losing my mind waiting so I pass the time sharing what I've obsessively been googling haha

Thank you so much!! :) I will wait a bit before trying the clear blue digital. I just did another FRER this afternoon (we live in Australia:) - and the line is still faint, but it is much darker and clearer than this mornings one, and I can see pink for sure!!!! :happydance: I am so happy, but wanna just see that "pregnant" on the digital! ;)

I will see how long I can hold out to take the digi...and let you know!

Thanks again for all the info. And baby blessings for you, may the 2week wait fly by for you. xXx

Don't forget to come back and let us know when you see it!

Thanks. My two weeks came and went... Then three more weeks went by. 22 days late, no AF, no BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->